PDA

View Full Version : Jewel's for Rogue (Endgame) PvE/PvP

Ilowe
03-27-2016, 05:59 PM
Just as the title says, what do I use for Rogue endgame PvE/PvP anything is fine.
I've seen too many rogues around 46%+ crit and when I calculated all the best equips and put it all together my crit doesn't even go above 30%, so I decided to socket jewels in my equips. Should I go for all Finesse or Finesse/Lightning or all Lightning (LOL) or Suggest what is best? Need help in here please :excitement::excitement::excitement:. (I have total of 18 slots)

Visiting
03-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Most rogues atm will use the most eyes/paras possible and substitute the rest with the best finesse that they can afford :)

Visiting
03-27-2016, 08:16 PM
Try to get good gear with eyes/paras, if you're fresh gemming I'd suggest full Finesse of the highest quality that you can afford :)

Ilowe
03-27-2016, 10:22 PM
Para's and Eyes will be replaced by Noble Jewels (I think) Is it good to mix in Lightning Jewels? Cause I want to max my crit as high as possible

Visiting
03-27-2016, 10:45 PM
Para's and Eyes will be replaced by Noble Jewels (I think) Is it good to mix in Lightning Jewels? Cause I want to max my crit as high as possible
Finesse = Moar crit (though I honestly couldn't tell you how much, but there's a guide around here somewhere with the figures that I'll try to locate.) Lightning jewels amount to a meager amount of crit and nothing else, while primary stat gems contribute to your stats as a whole, so it's a win/win.

Ilowe
03-27-2016, 11:08 PM
Not really here is my calculation (in crit) :

Cracked Finesse - .2.5%
Cracked Lightning - .28%
So..
Noble Finesse - .20%
Noble Lightning - .84%

Correct me if I'm wrong

ilhanna
03-27-2016, 11:15 PM
Did you max out critical passives? I would still go with full finesse since every bit of dex adds not only to your crit, dodge, bonus dmg (this is a multiplier for every dmg stat on your gear) and most importantly, your damage.

Ilowe
03-28-2016, 12:43 AM
OH LOL! I forgot that I respec'd a week ago and changed my Crit P. to Damage P. .. Anyways.. Thanks Visiting and ilhanna I guess i'll go for Full Finesse :)