PDA

View Full Version : SL improvements are gonna merge with PL?

nazgulking
07-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Hello folks,

I have seen some SL beta videos here on the forums and sincerely would like to know if what we'll see in SL will be merged in PL.
For example when you get a quest from a NPC in SL you have to click on the NPC itself an this results in a close-up shot of the with him/her greeting you. Half of the screen is occupied by the NPC and the other half is occupied by the quest text.
Another example would be the chest opening, where in SL you have to click on the chest and wait to open it, while on PL you have to shoot them.
A third example would be door and I could go on with that.
So, to keep it short, will SL improvements will be joined in the actual PL ecosystem?

A dev response would be much appreciated, thanks and good work so far :)
(Probably I have missed something during my absence, so if my questions have been answered, can someone please redirect me to the right source?)

Samhayne
07-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Given that the games are both developed with the same engine, yes it is possible for features developed for one game can go into the other. For example, Guild functionality will be going into Pocket Legends with the expansion.

As for the quest NPC stuff, I'm not sure where that is on the schedule - but I'll find out and reply here.

nazgulking
07-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Thank you, Sam. I'll wait your response :)

Phoenixking
07-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Ooooh interesting I am really hoping answer is yes and can I say I love what you did whit babrax comes out in tutorial I wish you would do that to every level a different spawn different strategies I really wish you would revamp like FH but different stuff on each map ooh man that would be soo awsome