PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Dagger

jkloko
03-28-2016, 01:32 AM
I already Send an email to sts about the day since my dagger gone... but until now i still dont get a reply.. can anyone tell me how many hours or days before sts replys to my mails. Thank you

Runel Joseph Ruiz
03-28-2016, 02:17 AM
if you are talkin about the duplicate bug, sts never give back refunds from scams. So if i were you never get your hopes up, you will just get disappointed in the end.

Zylx
03-28-2016, 02:44 AM
if you are talkin about the duplicate bug, sts never give back refunds from scams. So if i were you never get your hopes up, you will just get disappointed in the end.

False. There is a special case for bugs.

We are still working on figuring out who did what to whom, but we should have a good idea of the trade logs by this afternoon. We'll make every effort to refund the gold you lost due to scams, please email us with as much detail as you can ato support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

The missing GlintForged items are a different matter, they will be returned as well with the appropriate versions.

We'd prefer to not do a rollback so as to not remove everyone's efforts in the last day or so.

So sorry about the mess folks, and rest assured we are on it!

- g

Squeezable
03-28-2016, 11:01 AM
Don't worry dude. I'm going through the exact same situation, my daggers have gone missing & I'm waiting for a reply also. Just hoping they don't take too long! Good luck!

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 11:08 AM
6days passed my mail not got reply yet