PDA

View Full Version : Sns idea!!

raxaxic
03-28-2016, 03:31 AM
I wish STS would put SNS in the new crates so everyone could have a shot at this awesome pet. Just an idea.

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 03:52 AM
I would like to suggest remove arcane eggs from crates, convert eggs to egg pieces that can be looted from crate. Every arcane eggs (except stampy and nekro craftable pets) should have 4 egg pieces, opening an egg piece grant you a quest ( 5k pve kills etc ) completing all 4 quests grants an egg. These pieces can also be looted from elite bosses.

It will sure stop arc flood and things worth more than just my money in my pocket.

Manuel Emilio
03-28-2016, 04:18 AM
SnS, before 24m, now 8m,
nekro before 8m now 1.6m
Maridos-Toor before 2.5m min. now 700-900k, i agree with Forgotten, stop arcane pets loot in crates (Before is 4-5 months ago, when I start AL)

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Fredystern
03-28-2016, 05:36 AM
SnS, before 24m, now 8m,
nekro before 8m now 1.6m
Maridos-Toor before 2.5m min. now 700-900k, i agree with Forgotten, stop arcane pets loot in crates (Before is 4-5 months ago, when I start AL)

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Sns first price was around 75m
Nekro 50m
Maridos 34m
Toor 31m

Gouiwaa9000
03-28-2016, 06:47 AM
Hmmm... I don't think something like this should happen.. Do you really want SnS for 1m? Where will you walk in PvP then? Imagine a clash 5v5 where everyone has SnS and wars have arcane swords... Players won't even need to attack XD The one to survive the DoT wins lol

Udit Uberoi
03-28-2016, 07:28 AM
i one up this such great ideas :)

Legallyblonde
03-28-2016, 07:34 AM
Are you guys nuts????? Let arcane pet prices keep falling. I want to be able to afford an arcane pet lol.

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 07:59 AM
Affordability fall is somehow endless. One maybe demand for more price fall even when arc pet is 100k ( i can't afford it etc etc). Open your brain take a long breath and think.

What is the purposeof playing game when everyone got everything. The word Arcane lossing its royality. There must be a gap b/w best items in game and common items. Something should be there which can not be achieved in short time ( also from real money).

Ask old players how it feels when they made a target of arc pet and how happy it was after buying. Myself i spent alot of gold on arc pets in previous seasons and i feel bad that new players not getting fun of getting their pets. Its not real world were you do agrue about poor and rich its not nottt that. Harder you do farm/merch more you get gold but in real life poor stays poor and ruch becomes richer.

Very rich in real life Players like gigil** regular open 100s of crates. Is it good for game? Idk why everything has zero effort with bunch of plats. There should be some hard work even eith plats.

Legallyblonde
03-28-2016, 08:23 AM
Affordability fall is somehow endless. One maybe demand for more price fall even when arc pet is 100k ( i can't afford it etc etc). Open your brain take a long breath and think.

What is the purposeof playing game when everyone got everything. The word Arcane lossing its royality. There must be a gap b/w best items in game and common items. Something should be there which can not be achieved in short time ( also from real money).

Ask old players how it feels when they made a target of arc pet and how happy it was after buying. Myself i spent alot of gold on arc pets in previous seasons and i feel bad that new players not getting fun of getting their pets. Its not real world were you do agrue about poor and rich its not nottt that. Harder you do farm/merch more you get gold but in real life poor stays poor and ruch becomes richer.

That's dumb. Just because everyone has the ability to get arcanes now doesn't mean arcane items aren't special anymore. You're complaining that everyone having everything is making the game boring but I disagree. While I may not have any arcanes right now I know that they're easily affordable with grinding. I'm still working as hard to achieve my gear just like all the 1%ers of the old seasons.

Arcane Pets not being 91738mil anymore doesn't make them any less special. I don't have one yet but I know when I obtain one and open it it's gonna be a special moment in my AL History.

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 08:32 AM
That's dumb. Just because everyone has the ability to get arcanes now doesn't mean arcane items aren't special anymore. You're complaining that everyone having everything is making the game boring but I disagree. While I may not have any arcanes right now I know that they're easily affordable with grinding. I'm still working as hard to achieve my gear just like all the 1%ers of the old seasons.

Arcane Pets not being 91738mil anymore doesn't make them any less special. I don't have one yet but I know when I obtain one and open it it's gonna be a special moment in my AL History.

What left in game tgat worth over 30m? vanities what else?

Befs
03-28-2016, 10:28 AM

However I would lose interest in the game really quick if I had everything..

People playing in an MMO need incentive, whether it be to build your character or advance through dungeons. In this game the incentive for most players is to build their character, and if you could do that too easily, the player base would quickly fizz out and die.

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 10:24 PM
with this one i can't help but agree...

im new to rpg i did play other rpg games myself but for me the one that caught my attention with this game is the games difficulty itself.

the fact that it took me a year to put a good gear on my character was the biggest achievement a girl could ever have in the game that is..

but now seeing how easy it is for everyone to get it
makes me think was all my effort that fulfilling? or did i just geared up on the wrong time...

i still enjoy the game as is.. because i have cool guildmates to play with :)

but im looking for that thrill... that one hard map that you would gear up for like planar arena and planar tombs(during level 41 cap)
-you know that even if you died multiple times, run and spend hours at the end of it what your gonna get might be worth it.

completing the glint set (before this expansion and the free gear lol)
-because even if you spend millions of gold and a LOT of time in the game seeing your toon SHINE out of everyone else thats was an achievement

running events
-because you only have one or two weeks to grind and this is your time to earn as much as you can

those things, those hard quest they are what i look forward in a game... i don't like getting things sooo easy...

people might not like it like that but a true rpg player would prefer to work hard and play harder :))

thats what i learned from my friends...
(this is completely subjective BTW if i offended anyone im sorry in advance)
STS always do blunders from our pockets. They don't care about our hard worked money and they served is dissatisfaction. First of all its like 100 ppl did race the first,second, third get same reward as 97 are getting.

Are we fools who bring our gold/time/plats for set?
Why do you even give us chance to regret about it?

If everything expires worth that fast i swere you gonna loss huge reliability

Im not complaining, its my opinion however they cheated many players by not giving minimum durability for our money. (Making false statements about year passed from intro of set is annoying too)

Its going very conventional, every update comes with a compromise, instead of fixing bugs.

All they do delete posts and keep copy-paste. Please give responsible answer i love your community when samhanye was here but now your not much responsive for what is going on ur game