PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for automute

Tempest
07-11-2011, 09:14 AM
First of all, could you remove 'sex' from the auto mute list?
Im writing this thread at this time because im muted atm.

Well anyway, heres my suggestion.

Can you add a 'MUTED' emotion?
So people know that you are muted?
Cus waving 200 times isnt helping, neither is the 'sob' emotion.

Kthx.

cuard
07-11-2011, 09:16 AM
agree and boobs cuz ever time i say noob it auto to boobs then i get muted :mad:

Piosidon
07-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Yes whenever I'm in pvp and a friends tells me to say go for a 1v1 I usually say sec, but sometimes I type it too fast cause another guys about to rush me so it turns to "sex".

Register
07-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Yes whenever I'm in pvp and a friends tells me to say go for a 1v1 I usually say sec, but sometimes I type it too fast cause another guys about to rush me so it turns to "sex".

lmao! You could train ur ipod ya know. go to notes and type in sec or whatever you normally type and wait for the little bubble with the suggesiton to pop up and press it. Then delete the word and type again and repeat until the bubble doesnt show up above the word. Then the ipod will not correct it anymore. I did that with dex and a bunch of other words i use. try that and ipod auto correct shouldnt correct it anymore.

Ixillicus
07-11-2011, 06:13 PM
First of all, could you remove 'sex' from the auto mute list?
Im writing this thread at this time because im muted atm.

Well anyway, heres my suggestion.

Can you add a 'MUTED' emotion?
So people know that you are muted?
Cus waving 200 times isnt helping, neither is the 'sob' emotion.

Kthx.

Would be nice. nothing like telling someone my attributes, having dex changed to sex and then seeming like a knob for not finishing the conversation. maybe even a chat thing saying "username has been muted".

Tempest
07-12-2011, 04:14 AM
I dont get it... How is 'sex' offensive in anyway?

For me it means our gender :D

superglut2
07-12-2011, 01:40 PM
yes would help

Twinkman
07-20-2011, 10:16 AM
But u have to consider that also some bored nub might get on and start using that word in a wrong way

Zaltiar
07-20-2011, 10:52 AM
BTW, i typed "Who're you?" (lol) last time, and i got muted. :|

mike1298
07-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Rofl. Luckily haven't been muted in a while after fixing a lot of the autocorrects. Sex was one of the big mute ones, a lot of things autocorrect to that if misspelled wrong.