PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Tunnels

ZHEOTARE
07-11-2011, 10:25 AM
In doing the daily for this stage, I stop 10 rituals, and get credit for 9. Everyone that I have run with has the same issue. We then have to run out, then run back in to stop an 11th ritual to get credit for the 10 needed to complete the daily.

Riccits
07-11-2011, 11:01 AM
its a bug that come in in a update about 2 months before... was reported several times but devs didnt fix it yet..... hope they do...really annoing..

drewcapu
07-11-2011, 05:17 PM
current workaround without going out and in to make a new instance is to make sure you keep one goblin alive so that the shaman isn't the last kill.

rsimone
07-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Or you could just target the last shaman only and kill the others after you get the credit. No aoe basically.

Gluttony
07-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Yes, this bug has been mentioned before, I created a thread ~5 weeks ago, view it HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27992-The-Goblin-Ritual-bug). In case you're not 100% sure what's going on, if the map is cleared before the final Explorer's Bones is hit then no credit is given. It has not been addressed by the devs at all, but it's quite annoying when a team isn't in the know and you have to create another instance for the final soul.

Or you could just target the last shaman only and kill the others after you get the credit. No aoe basically.

This solution usually gets member(s) of the party with less armor killed as the mobs start to focus on the player who entered the room first and not being able to use AoE skills slows down the process.

current workaround without going out and in to make a new instance is to make sure you keep one goblin alive so that the shaman isn't the last kill.

This solution is the best, imo. Leave a goblin on the map somewhere by just running away from him until he turns back to spawn point. By doing this you don't have to worry about killing the last shaman before the rest of the mob.

Fyrce
07-12-2011, 11:15 PM
LOL. Guess I haven't been in there in 2 months.

So basically, just run away from the goblins in the hallways. One or more should reset and thereby be alive when you defeat the shamans.