PDA

View Full Version : Farmers are stuck

Graovans
03-28-2016, 10:29 AM
I don't know if anyone brought this up in here already, but as an endgame farmer who does not use plat I haven't been able to find a legit way to farm for a while. In the past month (before the event) rengol crates got to 4k due to deary island bug so I could barely make gold plus I don't have enough gold to merch or anything like that.

When this event started, cryostar crates were 12k which is totally legit and I would definitely farm for it. But then it went to 6k. I'm totally not willing to spend 30 minutes of km3 to make 6k-12k profit. When the market is not practical at all what am i supposed to do? Because it gets me really frustrated. And I'm not asking for crates to be 20k, but just to have a normal and legit way to farm like we had not long ago. If anyone has a practical way to farm these days I would love to hear it. Thanks in advance.

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2016, 10:58 AM
Good point nothing to farm ATM wait till new expa comes, or farm now sell later.

Graovans
03-28-2016, 11:19 AM
wait till new expa comes
Well, I want to play the game now and I didn't mention about what's gonna happen later on. I'm sure things will change but I've been literally stuck for a while.

konafez
03-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Farm jewls and craft them into the bigger ones and sell them

Cracked chaos aren't worth selling, but a standard or fortified will get you some gold

xRyuzanki
03-28-2016, 11:59 AM
If you're a well geared player , try to go in Planar arena then farm vials or fossil

Graovans
03-28-2016, 12:23 PM
If you're a well geared player , try to go in Planar arena then farm vials or fossil

Same as I mentioned with crates, it's not really practical (vials were 220k not long ago and now they are 100k).

oekeone
03-28-2016, 12:30 PM
I don't know if anyone brought this up in here already, but as an endgame farmer who does not use plat I haven't been able to find a legit way to farm for a while. In the past month (before the event) rengol crates got to 4k due to deary island bug so I could barely progress and make gold plus I don't have enough gold to merch or anything like that.

When this event started, cryostar crates were 12k which is totally legit and I would definitely farm for it. But then it went to 6k. I'm totally not willing to spend 30 minutes of km3 to make 6k-12k profit. When the market is not practical at all what am i supposed to do? Because it gets me really frustrated. And I'm not asking for crates to be 20k, but just to have a normal and legit way to farm like we had not long ago. If anyone has a practical way to farm these days I would love to hear it. Thanks in advance.

the reason cryostat crates are low is cause they only have 6 arcanes which are cheap which are kind of low price if only sts added all the arcane pets from all the seasons so the crates could become valueable and make arcanes have low drop rates so the cs won't be flooded with arcane pets costing 500k

Visiting
03-28-2016, 01:00 PM
Personally, now that I've started doing these 5k mon/100 boss APs, I've found that the Elite Gold chests from boss drops in Kraken - Tindrin all sell for a pretty good amount and aren't really hard to farm either, plus I'm getting my silly aps as well :)

Befs
03-28-2016, 01:23 PM
Farming jewels and crafting jewels then selling the ones I don't want. Meanwhile doing event.

Graovans
03-28-2016, 02:16 PM
the reason cryostat crates are low is cause they only have 6 arcanes which are cheap which are kind of low price if only sts added all the arcane pets from all the seasons so the crates could become valueable and make arcanes have low drop rates so the cs won't be flooded with arcane pets costing 500k

Hmm.. I didn't think about it, that explains the incredibly low price I guess. Hoping sts will fix it :disturbed:

Kakashis
03-28-2016, 04:59 PM
I've been farming jewels and other goodies while hunting for glinstones. It's not too bad and fun to meet other players

Befs
03-28-2016, 05:02 PM
I've been farming jewels and other goodies while hunting for glinstones. It's not too bad and fun to meet other players

Exactly what I've been doing, farming jewels + event all while chilling with guild / friends.

Graovans
03-28-2016, 05:14 PM
Exactly what I've been doing, farming jewels + event all while chilling with guild / friends.

Yeah, but... the most expensive kind of jewel which is finesse, worths 2k atm (for a cracked one). Also, considering drop rate of jewels isn't that great it means you need to loot minimum 3 cracked finesse in order to make 6k, which isn't enough (for me at least). I find it legit for items to be expensive as long as you have a profitable and easy way to farm. I farmed for my whole gear which was worth about 13-14m a few months ago, so I know what I'm saying. Lots of hard work.

Befs
03-28-2016, 05:31 PM
Yeah, but... the most expensive kind of jewel which is finesse, worths 2k atm (for a cracked one). Also, considering drop rate of jewels isn't that great it means you need to loot minimum 3 cracked finesse in order to make 6k, which isn't enough (for me at least). I find it legit for items to be expensive as long as you have a profitable and easy way to farm. I farmed for my whole gear which was worth about 13-14m a few months ago, so I know what I'm saying. Lots of hard work.

Well I mean farming jewels to apply to gear. Within the last day or two I've gotten about 3 fortified primary stat jewels entirely from farming.

Always good to get those stats up as high as possible before an expansion.

Cons
03-28-2016, 07:19 PM

Vials are 80-100k now, would you waste an hour to farm arena chests? +There is a chance of you not getting anything, except junk...

Farming Jewels is the best option atm...

Beoperson
03-28-2016, 08:10 PM
I would try looking up the prices of older lootable pets and if its decent farm for it. Piggy backing off what visiting said ive been doing 5k ap in elite lost mages mines and wrath and snaggle arent to low and map isnt to hard either plus i bring arc deary along so if island spawns maybe extra locked or 2 could make profits even more better

Valkiryas
03-28-2016, 09:15 PM
Vials are quite viable atm

oekeone
03-28-2016, 09:48 PM
Hmm.. I didn't think about it, that explains the incredibly low price I guess. Hoping sts will fix it :disturbed:

yes since cryo chest are so worthless

Mdy
03-28-2016, 10:00 PM
I know..nothing much worth to farm at the moment..all stuffs are getting cheaper..if u think about to play game atm, farm on things that are easier to loot(elite chests, jewels,eggs,lockeds). But if u think u want to make good gold at this very moment..i do doubt so..its better to wait for the release of the expansion and see what we can farm for.

Sleep Mode

Shobhit Chaturvedi
03-28-2016, 10:16 PM
I Agree, with cryo lock prices so low it is getting difficult to collect gold for getting new stuffs.

Faliziaga
03-29-2016, 01:45 AM
Has anybody tried to farm malgo and shadowfang in shuyal 3+4?

Gouiwaa9000
03-29-2016, 01:57 AM
Same here... I'm stuck with an amount of gold that decreases .. Currently I have 170k left , with no way to farm more. I hope we will get something like fangs to drop from new elites.... Best way is to add crafting elements with a fixed liquidation price , so that we will be able to farm them anyways .

Dayton Magee
03-29-2016, 02:54 AM
Yeah but which jewels are the best to sell (have the most value???)

Runel Joseph Ruiz
03-29-2016, 04:32 AM
wait till new expansion maps. i heard that u can get tokens on the new map.

Fredystern
03-29-2016, 05:36 AM
I dunno why you guys crying when arcane was above 15m and still crying when below 1m what you guys wanted? Sts already make the arcane easier to drop so lots of player would easier to obtain an arcane. But now? You guys want arcane above 15m again? Well its not a huge price for a plat user but non plat user? Well the answer is based on ur thinking type ego or not

Graovans
03-29-2016, 06:17 AM
I dunno why you guys crying when arcane was above 15m and still crying when below 1m what you guys wanted? Sts already make the arcane easier to drop so lots of player would easier to obtain an arcane. But now? You guys want arcane above 15m again? Well its not a huge price for a plat user but non plat user? Well the answer is based on ur thinking type ego or not

I think you are missing the point. No, I don't like when an arcane weapon is more than 15m but I do think that around 3-6m is a normal price. I have never asked arcane pets, mythic weapons, etc to be under 1m. This kind of market (as I've already mentioned) is just not practical for anyone (neither plat users nor non plat users). Same goes on the other side when everything is overpriced- not practical for farmers. I believe that the "middle" and average prices are fair for everyone. And that's how it should be. It's not about my ego but what works the best for most players.

Graovans
03-29-2016, 06:22 AM
Yeah but which jewels are the best to sell (have the most value???)

Finesse. Goodluck to you :)