PDA

View Full Version : STS Please add some new loot in Cryostar crates

Mel030
03-28-2016, 10:39 AM
If you do this,it will bring balance back to market,price of lockeds will raise,people will have more gold which will raise prices of everything and bam part of market crash is fixed :)
What do you guys think?

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Amacimyok
03-28-2016, 10:46 AM
i agree with you!

Veenihiv
03-28-2016, 10:54 AM
+1
The cryo lockedsdefinitely needs a boost in the loots

Mel030
03-28-2016, 11:50 AM
Ty :)

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 11:56 AM
Add potato chips and hand full of chocobars inside :p
Add this item will be ultimate price boom.... "5k ctf kills chests" [Sarcasm] [Greed] [OPloot]

Fyrce
03-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Pretty sure they will, but itll be incremental. For now, save them. Level up when expansion opens, then wait for goblin.

Mel030
03-28-2016, 01:18 PM
Well if they dont buff them or add new loot we are doomed xD

Fyrce
03-28-2016, 02:11 PM
There are actually other things to farm, but some people only ever farmed crates...

Mel030
03-28-2016, 03:24 PM
There are actually other things to farm, but some people only ever farmed crates...
Ofc..but this would affect market in very good way :)

Befs
03-28-2016, 05:04 PM
Yeah we need new loot in those.

Probationer
03-28-2016, 05:11 PM
Ofc..but this would affect market in very good way :)

Well increasing the amount of items within the cryo locked would increase consumption shifting aggregate demand right, in the short term this would increase the price level of cryo locked but cause inflation within the items lootable via cryo locked.

However long term, the law of unintended consequences takes place there would be cheaper substitutes which offer similar or slightly weaker stats which people would turn to, causing cryo locked to crash again causing there price level to plummet and most likely be less then what they are now - shifting aggregate demand left below what it was originally leading to the economy falling or in other words deflation which would impact on all of the products on offer.

Relatively speaking, this would cause several negative externalities and be inelastic to demand as another factor is supply, consumption increases on locked then aggregate supply shifts right too causing the price level to decrease over time as well.

So your correct in the short term, but long term this would shock the economy.

Fyrce
03-28-2016, 06:15 PM
Lol. If items added to cryostars are existing items lootable via other means, then while there might be greater demand for cryostars (doubtful), there will result in the added items a likely longterm and short term price decrease. Price decrases of course will be reflected in the price of the cryostar, which is why a price increase is actually doubtful.

Kaziscate
03-28-2016, 07:42 PM
I'm pretty sure they will add new items to the Cryostar Crates since StS said that the loot in the Massive Cryostar Crates was just a small teaser of the expansion.

Kakashis
03-29-2016, 02:05 AM
LOL, you guys actually think there won't be newer and better items in them? AT minimum, they'll be the main crafting ingredient of event locked crates which will be dropping the 56 mythics/arcanes. Always a good idea to stock up on things when cheap! Even when deary island made locked drop to 3k each, I'm sure those will be allowed to be used at an event in which they rise back up!

Dayton Magee
03-29-2016, 02:51 AM
I totally agree. The loot isn't nearly as good as it should be!!!:^;

Fyrce
03-29-2016, 03:38 AM
Yep, always stock up when cheap! Its just cryostar stars are very new, so all pricing is a guess.

Dragoonclaws
03-29-2016, 09:29 AM
Did anyone notice that StS made those new locked crates as a fix against the Deary island bug?