View Full Version : Are devs on Leave?

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 11:26 AM
Mailed 6days before about getting back my account still no reply.... Are they on leave or rejecting my mail? Need resend?

Amacimyok
03-28-2016, 11:34 AM
im having the same trouble, and its been a month!

Elgrablyx
03-28-2016, 12:03 PM
I guess when you send an email when they check it they take some time to investigate and give an answer , that's what I think

Nickleo
03-28-2016, 12:07 PM
Same with me

Zeus
03-28-2016, 12:15 PM
They're dealing with a lot of major issues right now and I'm sure they're trying to address all issues as soon as they can. After all, they have to figure out how to return people's gold over that trade dupe bug. So, if you see what's on their table, I'm sure you can understand you may have to be a little bit more patient for an answer.

On your end, what you can do is make sure you emailed the correct email: support@spacetimestudios.com. I mention this because one player that had an issue with STG not responding was not even answering the correct email. If you have emailed the correct email, I would recommend you sit tight and try to find other things to fill the void in the meantime. :)

ForgottenWarrior
03-28-2016, 12:29 PM
i did correct mail.

Ssneakykills
03-28-2016, 12:42 PM
They're dealing with a lot of major issues right now and I'm sure they're trying to address all issues as soon as they can. After all, they have to figure out how to return people's gold over that trade dupe bug. So, if you see what's on their table, I'm sure you can understand you may have to be a little bit more patient for an answer.

On your end, what you can do is make sure you emailed the correct email: support@spacetimestudios.com. I mention this because one player that had an issue with STG not responding was not even answering the correct email. If you have emailed the correct email, I would recommend you sit tight and try to find other things to fill the void in the meantime. :)

Not really a good excuse to answer emails from players when a game I had gotten into recently taichi panda they answered me 5+ times in the course of the day and fixed my problem and this was when they were fixing a 1million diamond bug that a developer added too many zeros. Quite a few people exploited and ofc spent the diamonds they had to check back refund and fix. They gave everyone free stuff for the Inconvience. Playing another game makes you realise you can only make so many excuses for a company.

Mailed 6days before about getting back my account still no reply.... Are they on leave or rejecting my mail? Need resend?

Don't forget the weekend has just gone and they don't work weekends so really it's only been 3 days. Also if you've spammed them your email address will have been blocked.

Faliziaga
03-29-2016, 01:38 AM
I remember times when there was a better STS customer service, giving out free stuff like the VIP elixirs in stash is a long time ago, it's only a small gesture, but makes the customers happy. And responding with a general mail that has nothing to do with the issue does not encourage people to contact support.

ForgottenWarrior
03-29-2016, 02:07 AM
Finally my mail got reply i can access it now ty support