View Full Version : free platinum problem

Aji Siva
07-11-2011, 11:22 AM
can u pls help me i have did free platinum offer installed lots of apps
and also i waited a lot
i am using a itouch

Silentarrow
07-11-2011, 11:25 AM
You have to open all of the apps to receive the free platinum. What I usually do is play on them for 30 seconds, close, then delete. If this does not work there is a button on the way bottom left of the Tapjoy wall where you can report your problem.

Aji Siva
07-11-2011, 02:03 PM
You have to open all of the apps to receive the free platinum. What I usually do is play on them for 30 seconds, close, then delete. If this does not work there is a button on the way bottom left of the Tapjoy wall where you can report your problem.

anyway it wont work i do everthiing

Ixillicus
07-11-2011, 06:16 PM
can u pls help me i have did free platinum offer installed lots of apps
and also i waited a lot
i am using a itouch

There are many offers now that require you to do more than download the app and open it. Several of them require you to play the game to a certain level or groom a certain number of pets etc. Some also require you to actually use their service once (uploading a vid to facebook for example). Make sure you read the offer in tapjoy carefully.

Aji Siva
07-13-2011, 03:14 PM
yeah i read it good
now its working
but the apps not changing because i have ipod 1g suckkszzz and it has 3.0 so all the apps are 4.0
but some apps i could still do it
also my brothers ipod touch not working free platinum

Tapjoy
07-15-2011, 04:14 PM
My name is Krithi from Tapjoy Customer Support. If you are still having issues with your device and missing credits for the game, please send an email to mobilehelp@tapjoy.com. Please send me or post the Ticket ID and I will personally reply to you.