PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Changes in Curse of the Cryostar

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-28-2016, 05:34 PM
Important Note: To preserve previously released content these changes will only be affecting items released as part of the Underhul Expansion. Weapons released before the expansion have not been changed.

Hey Everyone, Vroom here! I wanted to take a moment to talk about some weapon changes you’ll be seeing with the Underhul Expansion. The team at Spacetime has seen heavy favoritism towards certain weapons so we’ve made some changes to give players advantages for various playstyles.

Dagger vs Bow
Historically bows have been stronger weapons than daggers. With higher damage plus long range, daggers just couldn’t compete with bows. Rogues will begin to see something new with Underhul:

Dagger Changes

Daggers now have added armor
Skill damage will be higher with a dagger than bow (for weapons of the same level and rarity)

Bow Changes

Basic attack damage of bow increased 200% (Will go live with this week’s update)

What does this mean for Rogue Playstyles
If you choose to use daggers, you will gain some armor and your skills will deal more damage. The trade-off is that you’ll need to stay on top of your enemies to continue using basic attacks.
If you choose to use a bow you can keep your distance from your enemies but your skills will do less damage. To ensure that daggers don’t just become the most desired weapon, we’ve increased the basic attack damage of bows. The bow attack can still only hit 1 enemy though, which means the weapon that deals the most basic attack damage depends on how many targets you hit.

Number of Targets
Highest Damage Weapon

Bow

Dagger/Bow (equal)

Dagger

Gun vs Staff
Sorcerers have had a similar issue in the past with guns being the overwhelming weapon of choice. This was due to the same factors of having higher skill damage plus the additional range and kiting that come with a gun. Sorcerer weapons will receive similar treatment to what was mentioned above for Rogues.

Staff Changes

Skill damage will be slightly higher with a staff than gun (for weapons of the same level and rarity)
Staff maximum targets hit increased to 4 (Will go live with this week’s update)

Gun changes

Basic attack damage of gun increased 200%

Sorcerers looking to maximize their AoE damage should look to staffs with higher skill damage and increased damage to mobs, while sorcerers wanting the ability to kite better and to have greater single target damage should use guns.

Number of Targets
Highest Damage Weapon

Gun

Staff/Gun (equal)

Staff

Staff

As always, we will be keeping an eye on how these changes are affecting players and will make adjustments if needed. We hope that this will put players on more even ground when choosing a weapon that fits their play style!

-STSVroom

Befs
03-28-2016, 05:40 PM
First and sad it won't affect arcane weapons :distress:

Kaziscate
03-28-2016, 05:42 PM
So basically, bows and guns are best used for boss slayin' now?

nightmaresmoke
03-28-2016, 06:09 PM
Basic attack means spam attacks?

zerofort
03-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Nice I like it:)

Zeus
03-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Hello,

I have a question:
When you say that you have to continue to stay on top of your target to do damage, how exactly does this work? Are you saying with daggers my aimed shot will not work at long range?

zerofort
03-28-2016, 06:43 PM
Wait so your not gonna include arcane daggers in this? If not that's pretty messed up

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-28-2016, 06:54 PM
Hello,

I have a question:
When you say that you have to continue to stay on top of your target to do damage, how exactly does this work? Are you saying with daggers my aimed shot will not work at long range?

I was referring to basic attack damage, meaning you'll have to stay close to be within dagger range for your basic attacks.

Good catch, I'll update the initial post for clarification.

Legallyblonde
03-28-2016, 06:56 PM
lol excited for dags

zerofort
03-28-2016, 07:01 PM
You need to include arcane daggers in this you just nerfed are armor when daggers were released. As a arcane item that's already severely beat by war arcane sword I hope u include arcane daggers in this

Andrew Goddard
03-28-2016, 07:53 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the gear under hul mythic is a great gift Sts from someone who is finally crafting armour of unknown power today after six months of working towards it. Thank you I feel bad for spending 40m for outdated gear but thx

Zeus
03-28-2016, 08:29 PM
I was referring to basic attack damage, meaning you'll have to stay close to be within dagger range for your basic attacks.

Good catch, I'll update the initial post for clarification.

Thank you! Eager to see how this turns out. If this could also apply to arcane staff and daggers, I'm sure many people would appreciate it. Especially the staff, now knowing it's very inadequate.

Medicman
03-28-2016, 08:42 PM
I agree with Zeus here. Please have these changes apply to the current arcane daggers and staff. It would only be right considering they are supposed to be the top weapons at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Niixed
03-28-2016, 08:59 PM
Hold on, just wait a durn minute guys... why would you give rogues armor on daggers but completely ignore the fact that mages with stalves go 'splat' so quickly and easily that it makes stalves almost totally useless? Increased skill damage is not going to adequately compensate for this vulnerability!

Stalves are not unpopular just because of lower skill damage.

Unless you incorporate increased toughness into stalves, guns will still be heavily favored by sorcerers. I can tell you I won't want a staff unless I have a fighting chance to keep my deaths under control. What is the point of making this change if you're not going to ensure that mages won't rack up the death toll even more than we already do?

Zeus
03-28-2016, 09:03 PM
Hold on, just wait a durn minute guys... why would you give rogues armor on daggers but completely ignore the fact that mages with stalves go 'splat' so quickly and easily that it makes stalves almost totally useless? Increased skill damage is not going to adequately compensate for this vulnerability!

Stalves are not unpopular just because of lower skill damage.

Unless you incorporate increased toughness into stalves, guns will still be heavily favored by sorcerers. I can tell you I won't want a staff unless I have a fighting chance to keep my deaths under control. What is the point of making this change if you're not going to ensure that mages won't rack up the death toll even more than we already do?

Yes, this is true but should be considered only if rogues get the armor they lost back or at least a good portion of it. It's really almost impossible to rogue in PvP clash type environments now.

Otherwise, we would be again making a DPS class "too tanky" when one just got a nerf for that.

Gerran
03-28-2016, 09:24 PM
Does it mean the bow went to dps type and dagger turn into skill damage type?

Niixed
03-28-2016, 09:25 PM
Yes, this is true but should be considered only if rogues get the armor they lost back or at least a good portion of it. It's really almost impossible to rogue in PvP clash type environments now.

Otherwise, we would be again making a DPS class "too tanky" when one just got a nerf for that.

I can see your concern about balance, good call. I was in PvE world when I wrote that.

Agree something seems off about the rogue armor nerf. I haven't had the time to properly analyze the situation. My instinct tells me the nerf was probably necessary, but the amount was set too high. One easy tell that it's too high is the degree at which rogue players are upset about the change.

Rogues are deeply upset and angry about this. It is negatively affecting how they view the game

It would have been a good idea to announce such a drastic change beforehand. Rogues certainly didn't get a fair hearing, I think STS owes them that much. An [Investigation] thread regarding the nerf would greatly appreciated, I'm sure.

Not saying more on that subject, though. I don't want to derail this thread.

Shobhit Chaturvedi
03-28-2016, 10:10 PM
No changes in weapons for warriors? :(

radiking
03-28-2016, 10:28 PM
I think sts thinks that warriors are already OP so no need to do anything lol or something new is cooking for warrior class let's hope for the best :)

Coalhouse
03-28-2016, 10:34 PM
When you write "Basic attack damage of [bow/gun] increased 200%", do you mean to 200% (i.e. doubling basic attack damage), or by 200% (i.e. trebling basic attack damage)?

Asron9
03-28-2016, 10:36 PM
As a rogue who likes the daggers, I like the idea. If its gonna be as in chart single target bow will be superior and crowded mob dagger will be superior. I hope that calculation is made by testing the skills and basic atack without charging them.

And since daggers are gonna be mob sweeper can we have more target hit like mage?
+1 yea agree

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-28-2016, 11:47 PM
When you write "Basic attack damage of [bow/gun] increased 200%", do you mean to 200% (i.e. doubling basic attack damage), or by 200% (i.e. trebling basic attack damage)?

Increase to 200%, so yes as you mentioned the damage will be double what you currently see.

Earlingstad
03-28-2016, 11:54 PM
Vroom, since the armor nerf has affected all levels, regardless of whether all levels need it or not, please make these changes affect all rogue items of all levels.

xhryst
03-29-2016, 12:43 AM
What about arcane daggers cmn you just released them

Heartt
03-29-2016, 12:51 AM
it would be great if this would be implemented on all levels since all rogues have the same dilemma. torn between bow and daggers.

extrapayah
03-29-2016, 01:10 AM
tbh, i'm a little bit disagree with difference of skill damage between weapons of equal quality... weapons should only effect basic attacks, not skills :P

and one more, it will be useless to increase the max target while keeping the coverage range small, many staves can't even destroy three barrels placed in line...

also, what about sword&shield vs 2h sword?

my wishes are:
1. please reconsider mages' gun max target, as per my observation rogue with bow clearly overshadowing mage with gun in pve, by just looking at the stat. preferably as a class specialized in aoe, a 2 max target gun will be necessary, the splash range doesn't need to be wide enough, just to be able to hits 2 barrels stacked closely will be enough
2. please apply the change to all weapons, or at least, l46 mythics/arcane
3. please reconsider of making sword&shield and 2h sword have more or less equal skill damage on same quality weapons
4. please increase slightly of sword&shield range + cleave coverage, and if possible, daggers too, as weapons without aiming assistance, there should be additional bonus for these weapons, sword&shield and daggers should have equal range, and splashing/cleaving aoe, 2h sword should have slightly wider range, and then staff, and lastly bow/gun on equal range. also making sword & shield have 2 max target (instead of 3) but with increased range can also be a good idea, or even better, keep sword&shield max target to 3, and 2h sword to 4 :P
5. please don't forget to make charged normal attacks to have better quality + additional effect than the normal attacks of these weapons

so, in summary:

range : bow = gun > staff > 2h sword > sword&shield = daggers
max target : staff = 2h sword > sword&shield = daggers > gun > bow
splash range : staff > 2h sword = sword&shield = daggers > gun > bow
normal attack damage : bow > gun > staff = daggers = 2h sword > sword&shield
attack speed: dagger > staff = sword&shield > bow = gun = 2h sword
skill damage: bow = dagger = gun = staff = 2h sword = sword&shield

thank you

P.S. : i think 200% increased damage for bow and gun is a bit too excessive, i'd rather keep it 150% or less, but with no reduction of skill damage compared to daggers/staff

Sundar Moorthi
03-29-2016, 03:44 AM
Important Note: To preserve previously released content these changes will only be affecting items released as part of the Underhul Expansion. Weapons released before the expansion have not been changed.

Hey Everyone, Vroom here! I wanted to take a moment to talk about some weapon changes you’ll be seeing with the Underhul Expansion. The team at Spacetime has seen heavy favoritism towards certain weapons so we’ve made some changes to give players advantages for various playstyles.

Dagger vs Bow
Historically bows have been stronger weapons than daggers. With higher damage plus long range, daggers just couldn’t compete with bows. Rogues will begin to see something new with Underhul:

Dagger Changes

Skill damage will be higher with a dagger than bow (for weapons of the same level and rarity)

Bow Changes

Basic attack damage of bow increased 200% (Will go live with this week’s update)

If you choose to use daggers, you will gain some armor and your skills will deal more damage. The trade-off is that you’ll need to stay on top of your enemies to continue using basic attacks.
If you choose to use a bow you can keep your distance from your enemies but your skills will do less damage. To ensure that daggers don’t just become the most desired weapon, we’ve increased the basic attack damage of bows. The bow attack can still only hit 1 enemy though, which means the weapon that deals the most basic attack damage depends on how many targets you hit.

Number of Targets
Highest Damage Weapon

Bow

Dagger/Bow (equal)

Dagger

Gun vs Staff
Sorcerers have had a similar issue in the past with guns being the overwhelming weapon of choice. This was due to the same factors of having higher skill damage plus the additional range and kiting that come with a gun. Sorcerer weapons will receive similar treatment to what was mentioned above for Rogues.

Staff Changes

Skill damage will be slightly higher with a staff than gun (for weapons of the same level and rarity)

Gun changes

Sorcerers looking to maximize their AoE damage should look to staffs with higher skill damage and increased damage to mobs, while sorcerers wanting the ability to kite better and to have greater single target damage should use guns.

Number of Targets
Highest Damage Weapon

Gun

Staff/Gun (equal)

Staff

Staff

As always, we will be keeping an eye on how these changes are affecting players and will make adjustments if needed. We hope that this will put players on more even ground when choosing a weapon that fits their play style!

-STSVroom

i smell gun is a way better for pvp/pve from ur post

1. Arcane staff dont hav a long range so pls consider again skill dmg is more % than gun (not slightly)

2. when mage's shields off arcane staff user couldn't go closer to the target pvp or pve ( but a gun user mage can spam attacks as well as thy keep distance from thy enemies )

3. In Arcane legends Era this is the first time Mages Mythic Gun's much Better than Arcane same level

whatever thy arcane should b a arcane allr eady 50% mages sell they arcane staff for gun's (now am thinking is this a arcane legends or Mythic legends)

note : am not so gud in grammer if someone catch my point represent the same with gud grammer

Xinandy
03-29-2016, 03:49 AM
Talking about weapon... I still have a problem on it.
I have been waiting for 4 days now. Since the report.
How long should i wait sts?
Thx.

Legallyblonde
03-29-2016, 07:10 AM
Hello, any devs who see this I have a quick question.

Does this 200% Auto Attack damage increase also apply to Charged Auto Attacks?

zerofort
03-29-2016, 07:42 AM
Why don't you go duel a war as a rouge both with arcane weapons tell me who wins but we a,ready know the war won!! So now ur giving daggers a boost but not 2 arcane daggers lmao. So another war weapon that will be used for 2 seasons well rouges daggers get put on the shelf half way through the season. Sts pls think further ahead when making decisions cuz they seem so messed up lattly. W3ll thanks for another slap in the face lol arcane weapon yea right only one arcane quality is war weapon war has been al logo for long time now ic how your balance works u just buff and nerf

Tatman
03-29-2016, 08:26 AM
This looks interesting on paper. I hope (though I doubt) it has been thought through and tested properly, because it's not just some cosmetic change. And honestly, all these changes you have been implementing lately without testing and without any chance to even discuss them beforehand, well, this is starting to annoy a lot of people.

zerofort
03-29-2016, 08:29 AM
Ppl play this game for the social aspect if we wanted a good story I'd play final fantasy. You guys need to give us more of a reason to play with other classes here's my suggestion you have class combo skills. Like a war uses a skill and a rouge has to use a certain skill 2 sec after to make a stronger atack. You would have 2 make the skills look more unique and brighter so we can tell when 2 use skill. This would most likely for stronger coneections with players meaning they would log in more 2 play cuz they would have a reason to practice and work with others using skill not just the person with best stats hacking and slashing

DK
03-29-2016, 11:55 AM
This will be quite interesting to work and experiment with, looking forward to it.

Legallyblonde
03-29-2016, 12:20 PM
One last question does this weapon change apply to all weapons in the game or just newly released weapons in the expansion.

zerofort
03-29-2016, 12:36 PM
Not all weapons only ones in new exspansion if you go to look at the lvl47 mythics in glintstone at the token bender you will see the boost. Thanks for messing up arcane daggers compleat ly sts

Medicman
03-29-2016, 12:56 PM
It's a shame that even some of the legendary weapons along with the mythics from that vendor have better damage and dps than the arcane weapons. STS really made a mockery of the new arcane weapons. Very disappointing! The weapons update SHOULD include the level 46 arcane weapons!

nightmaresmoke
03-29-2016, 01:05 PM
It's a shame that even some of the legendary weapons along with the mythics from that vendor have better damage and dps than the arcane weapons. STS really made a mockery of the new arcane weapons. Very disappointing! The weapons update SHOULD include the level 46 arcane weapons!

Hope level 46 mythic weps also gets the change coz sts said glint weps will still be powerful in the coming expa hopefully they keep up their word.

zerofort
03-29-2016, 01:07 PM
Transparency where have I heard that b4? Oh yea from sts!!! You lied to me and others with that statement and I'm telling you you lost alot of trust from me but many others. Don't just say words to the community with no intention of following through like we're a bunch of suckers for u to suck dry

BabVna
03-29-2016, 03:03 PM
hoping STS pay attention to Arcane daggers. Payed many millions as early bird buying. Also for glintstone gear. Many player spend RL money, lot of grinding through glintstone elites or both for few months. Please do some thing about these. For special gems like eye got in 3 weeks many are compensated big way. Why months of efforts and money spent items going useless?

zerofort
03-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Ik you just want to ignore the posts about the arcane dagger and just say aww they get over it but u rly should deal with it

soon
03-29-2016, 06:01 PM
Thank you! Eager to see how this turns out. If this could also apply to arcane staff and daggers, I'm sure many people would appreciate it. Especially the staff, now knowing it's very inadequate.

I think hard because there is already the new mythic. More damage, arc dagger. More armor new mythic.

Morholt
03-29-2016, 09:13 PM
I love seeing how people are getting theirs knickers in a knot over level 46/47 mythic & arcane items, when we're about to be wearing level 56 gear by the end of next week. "I want my items to be the best for the 3 days that I'll be using them!"

Such parochial thoughts.

nightmaresmoke
03-29-2016, 09:21 PM
I love seeing how people are getting theirs knickers in a knot over level 46/47 mythic & arcane items, when we're about to be wearing level 56 gear by the end of next week. "I want my items to be the best for the 3 days that I'll be using them!"

Such parochial thoughts.

The problem is the weapons age its fairly new and the gap between releases is really close some people bought it at high price and not knowing it will be useless afterwards its what ticks them off, if you're uber rich this won't affect you at all but for some it does.

zerofort
03-29-2016, 09:33 PM
You understand what arcane items are supposed to mean in a game called arcane legends correct? Lmao idk how long you have played mor but all these insta lvl people think arcane items are legendary rare. In arcane item what roughly a month old should not be outdated in 2months after its birth. But let me guess your main toon is a war cuz ofc like the maul there item will be used for 2 season.

eugene9707
03-29-2016, 09:48 PM
You understand what arcane items are supposed to mean in a game called arcane legends correct? Lmao idk how long you have played mor but all these insta lvl people think arcane items are legendary rare. In arcane item what roughly a month old should not be outdated in 2months after its birth. But let me guess your main toon is a war cuz ofc like the maul there item will be used for 2 season.

LOL, and once upon a time, legendary was the best .....
and look at it now xD

Serancha
03-29-2016, 11:20 PM
Finally dags will have some use again. Now if only the new items released would have higher stats than those of previous seasons, we might have something here.

zerofort
03-29-2016, 11:25 PM
Yes well that's my point will we all just stand by as mythic/arcanes become worthless a month after you get them? Last arcane weapon rouges got was lvl26? So here we are lvl 46 finally get one and bamm worthless after update. We keep letting things go like the joke known as glintstone set. Do you understand the countless hours people put in2 those set not 2 mention the gold/plat all for not. Sts is rolled all over us last exspansion. Not every one has plat and millions to Wast.

Serancha
03-29-2016, 11:41 PM
Yes well that's my point will we all just stand by as mythic/arcanes become worthless a month after you get them? Last arcane weapon rouges got was lvl26? So here we are lvl 46 finally get one and bamm worthless after update. We keep letting things go like the joke known as glintstone set. Do you understand the countless hours people put in2 those set not 2 mention the gold/plat all for not. Sts is rolled all over us last exspansion. Not every one has plat and millions to Wast.

They announced the expansion for the first time 6 months ago. Expansion means new levels, which in turn SHOULD mean better gear. If you spend millions knowing a new level cap is coming, you only have yourself to blame.

Maybe you're new, but those of us who have been around since the beginning have watched in sadness as STS leaves the same sets of gear as "best" for over a year at a time. This leaves people nothing to look forward to and drives them to other games. Catering to this idea of "I worked for it, so it should be best for as long as I play" is what makes games die, STS has been doing this for the last 2 1/2 years, and frankly it is terrible for both the players and the game.

The idea of a game is to have something to work at to get new and better gear so you can do more, harder things. Glinstone mythic armour set was there to work for, but was not better, killing season 8. They are jumping 10 levels this time, and the "gear up" "mythic" helm is lower in almost all stats than the padded helm I got at the start of season 8, and the same with the armour vs level 41 imbued.

Seriously, if they are not going to release gear with better stats at level 56, they might as well shut things down totally. People who don't want to work to earn gold to buy new items are not people who keep a game alive, so why should the game be stagnated for them?

Donquixoth
03-30-2016, 12:59 AM
STS, I think it is the right time to release arcane armor set to shut em down. :D

SouLBlizzard
03-30-2016, 02:15 AM
So does the new mythic staff better than dragon hunter staff?I still prefer the dragon staff over mythic gun due to the DOT and the HP.

eugene9707
03-30-2016, 02:32 AM
Lmao don't you act like you all mighty talking to me like that I only crafted helm bcuz of that I never said I crafted it did i? Sts said arcane items are best for 2 seasons I'm only going by what they said. 2 have stats of a lvl47 mythic better then a lvl46 arcane weapon good for you? Maybe it is if you spend money on plat not every one spends plat I sure dont. That's my only point and get off your holy er then tho act. Sorry if I missed any thing only read first few lines of your post think I got your point. We all know sts will do what sts will do.

Actually... you missed the important part (since you only read the first 2 line)...
In the past, the mythic helm/armor was best for 3 season straight, and that was terrible for the game, as people who had the set just sit there, picking their nose, Since there's nothing better for them. The value of the drops from elite was crap, since most "rich people" already have the upgraded mythic, which was the best, so not much people were willing to pay high price for elite drops.... you get the story ....

So then that expansion turned out to be pretty dead and lots of people quit, since they already have best gear without having to do anything that season...

Oh and p.s. I think most ppl that crafted glint set are upset cuz sts kept saying guys it will definitely be worth it to craft this set just wait and see. Well problem is every one besides wars still waiting to see what they mentioned by that. It was never the best that's why people are made and then just to spit in there face they come out with abother lvl 46 mythic set with better stats no proc but every one gets. So tell me as a company that lead ppl to believe it would be worth it is it???

Well... some also did it for the 250 achievement points , now they can be ahead of other people who doesn't have the set in leaderboard.
I'm sure new comers will probably have to spend more money on the set , since in the future, probably less people will be farming for fangs and then price will go up. And if the new comer wants to compete for LB, they probably will have to spend more than 20m (the amount you claimed) to get the set

lissil
03-30-2016, 04:06 AM
Well... some also did it for the 250 achievement points , now they can be ahead of other people who doesn't have the set in leaderboard.
I'm sure new comers will probably have to spend more money on the set , since in the future, probably less people will be farming for fangs and then price will go up. And if the new comer wants to compete for LB, they probably will have to spend more than 20m (the amount you claimed) to get the set

I don't think people who will be crafting glint sets after expansion will pay more. You have to take to account the ten-level jump which would mean that elite garetta maps would be easier to run. Not to mention the number of people that would be running these maps for the kill 500 bosses APs.

Dex_addict
03-30-2016, 04:36 AM
Looking forward to seeing the changes between bow and daggers, long overdue but we got there in the end, good job sts :)

Coalhouse
03-30-2016, 12:31 PM
Increase to 200%, so yes as you mentioned the damage will be double what you currently see.

Thanks for the clarification.

If bows and guns are to increase basic damage 100%, then the question is this:

Will basic damage with bows and guns exceed skill damage with daggers and staves, against a single target?

If so, then rogue and sorcerer skills and masteries used primarily against bosses and players, will become somewhat redundant as players will often use bow or gun basic attacks instead.

BabVna
03-30-2016, 04:05 PM
Change is a must for any game or in real life. But there must some value for the items in a season at least. For example Arcane ring. Yes right time to kill it. I have it with para added couple of months ago. But it's understandable since both are there in game for quite long. In Other Hand there must be some control on item prices not allowing some one selling OP. It's sad to see, people got the items couple of weeks ago and no value for what they spent relatively today. Arcane weapons are released very recent. lvl 31 Arcane maul and lvl 36 staff were used for many years. They are still good at lvl 46 while compare with some lvl 46 mythic weapons. Glintstone gear is real grinding for anyplayer with fangs drops rate low. I spent nearly 10mil and 3 months grinding STS is awesome game developer. So far my responses in past threads were very supportive. My feedback this time is " devalue items process is too fast". I sincerely hope STS will retook into these.

zerofort
03-30-2016, 04:07 PM
Why were some of my posts deleted?

wwwgagacomtr
03-30-2016, 05:23 PM
Why were some of my posts deleted?

forum mod usually make erase but dont write ps why delete posts. and u ask 1 question no time for answer. only if dont like post delete , i c lasttimes in forum.

Andrew Goddard
03-30-2016, 06:11 PM
Seeing how most of these classes deal twice as much damage as war anyways can we have maul=2 targets 200% damage and sword 8 targets for 75% makes more sense to me that big Ole wars up close with huge weapons would hit more ppl thanks for update

Energizeric
03-30-2016, 10:05 PM
I have a question.... You mention that this will affect weapons released after the expansion... What about lower level weapons released after the expansion? For example, event gear or legendary gear from locked crates? I think it's a bad idea to do this with items at lower levels as it will turn twink PvP upside-down and could have unknown consequences.

I would suggest just having these changes apply to items at level 47 and higher.

Edric Joseph
04-01-2016, 03:40 AM

Dagger vs Bow

Dagger Changes

Bow Changes

Number of Targets
Highest Damage Weapon

Bow

Dagger/Bow (equal)

Dagger

Gun vs Staff

Staff Changes

Gun changes

Number of Targets
Highest Damage Weapon

Gun

Staff/Gun (equal)

Staff

Staff

-STSVroom

i brought glintforged amulet or war and warlord in auction this several days but when i trying to sell it back i have notice that the amulets has been non tradable.. i igues this is a kind of bug..please fix or notify me whats goin on,,thank you

Edric Joseph
04-01-2016, 03:44 AM
i brought glintforged amulet or war and warlord in auction this several days but when i trying to sell it back i have notice that the amulets has been non tradable.. i igues this is a kind of bug..please fix or notify me whats goin on,,thank you

Ucahiokat
04-01-2016, 07:09 AM
But how is it possible that a legendary staff makes more damage than the dragon hunter stuff... Im very sad because of this.

Sundar Moorthi
04-01-2016, 08:03 AM
when i select underhaul amulet instead of using planar pendant its show my dmg +14 example 950+14 but when i equipped its decrease -30 dmg 950-30 same for all of the balance gears (couldn't find a gud gear in cs cos (selection give more dmg when equipped its shows a low dmg)

stats show completely wrong calculation for the sorcerer please add this too

Xinandy
04-01-2016, 08:47 AM
7th day of waiting error on crafting/upgrade being fixed.
And still waiting.

Rosybuds
04-01-2016, 03:30 PM
First and sad it won't affect arcane weapons :distress:

Aww I thought it was Arcane weapons too downer :(

Quonabebi
04-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Thank youVROOM
From Biggest Noob in arcane legends

Robtadius
04-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Hey that's my job!

BlackPigeon
04-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Nice . I love it. Ok ok i have a mythic bow ..mmm just got arcane staff ..and have mythic gun.. If my gun have not sold. I am looking to try it out.

Ulfric
04-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Work my *** of to afford the best gear available. liquidate my whole bank in progress. New items keeps coming up. Now we can't even farm anymore because of the price fluctuation. I can't keep up at this pace of change. i don't even wanna say a thing anymore. Do what you will, what you wanna do... gg

e5c4p3artist
04-06-2016, 10:51 AM
...here's my suggestion you have class combo skills. Like a war uses a skill and a rouge has to use a certain skill 2 sec after to make a stronger atack.

This is a good idea. And it's not like it hasn't been done before. By STS even! There were combos like this in Star Legends.

vonduchvlad
04-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Dont include the old season weapon in the new updated weapons cause it wont make sense, you already nerfed the sword that it is almost proc-less!!!!!......

Felipe Pereira
04-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Greay job, lookin forward on it

Rosybuds
04-12-2016, 12:26 PM
You need to include arcane daggers in this you just nerfed are armor when daggers were released. As a arcane item that's already severely beat by war arcane sword I hope u include arcane daggers in this
As a Rogue who has always used Daggers This is a Must that you include Arcane and Mythic in this The Mobs and Bosses are obviously harder hitting as the higher you go in the maps and If Im in the middle of a fight with my daggers the same way as a Tank is I need my Daggers too have Added Armour and my damage too be higher The Amount of pots I going threw at the moment too stay alive is ridicules with certain Mages (Not All Before I have a Blue Heart Attack) Shouting I dont use mana as a spell I use pots !!! Oh ok you stand back their aiming your staff or your gun out of harms way while me and the tank and the Rogue with the Bow watching your Back keep you alive and you press your mana button What about 4 times you might need too use it incase you dare too get too close before boss is just about too die... Sorry Seperate issue but if I hear One more mage tell me they dont use mana as a spell I'll scream.. But back too Daggers Please Please take this into consideration or we would be as well just selling our Arcane daggers or Mythic and use legend daggers No Thank You its took me 3 Seasons too own an Arcane Weapon and I dont want it too be a hindrince its suppose too be one of the most coveted weapons in the game !!! Also I know I have asked this before But Please Have Someone Look at the Effects of The daggers Even if you have too copy the Mythic Effects its better than No Effects at all apart from some words.Sorry if this came across rather angry I promise I did not mean for it too do so But When I thought of the Blue Mage in our PT then another one saying something similair only throwing in something too do with I dont use mana b/c of my PVP Ehh ur in PVE trumpet, Sorry it just brought my heckles up again Please please Add arcane and Mythic daggers and not Just Legend Daggers,Thank You Again I Apologise for have an Angry Blue Moment ..... :eagerness::peaceful::love_heart:

Rosybuds
04-12-2016, 12:37 PM
when i select underhaul amulet instead of using planar pendant its show my dmg +14 example 950+14 but when i equipped its decrease -30 dmg 950-30 same for all of the balance gears (couldn't find a gud gear in cs cos (selection give more dmg when equipped its shows a low dmg)

stats show completely wrong calculation for the sorcerer please add this too
theirs definitely something wrong with stats I just finished crafting my L47 helm with 3 Fortified fin and my L46 with nothing gave bettet stats whats that all about !!!

nightmaresmoke
04-13-2016, 05:54 PM
theirs definitely something wrong with stats I just finished crafting my L47 helm with 3 Fortified fin and my L46 with nothing gave bettet stats whats that all about !!!

Planar pendant has hidden primary stats bonus don't know much bonus though, it's not included in the description.
So if you highlight any amulet it shows the added planar bonus but it you equip it the real stats on what you've equip shows.

Hans32846
04-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Please make Arcane Aegis for warrior please............☺

Ansm
04-13-2016, 09:50 PM
Hmm.. getting curious.. When will sts fix the mobs in wt4? it lessen. and I keep on reporting it to them for almost a week or 2 weeks from now but still nothing happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk