PDA

View Full Version : A Glintstone Conspiracy?!

Morholt
03-28-2016, 08:08 PM
So, King Barlow Slaterock says we need these gems to fortify our weapons to fend off the gnomes. And we should speak to his so-called "trusty" attendant...who JUST SO HAPPENS to have what seems to be an unlimited supply of the ingredients we need. But is charging us a hefty price in gold & platinum for these fragments...

...is she secretly gathering funds to help support Jadis Gearloose?!

Fyrce
03-28-2016, 08:21 PM
She is collecting to fill their gold cavern to satiate their dragon king. It's the gnomes' treaty w the dragons.

Legallyblonde
03-28-2016, 08:43 PM
she's an elusive miniboss in Jadis' layer

konafez
03-29-2016, 12:12 AM
If it helps..ted tried to eat her

Ansari Faisal
03-29-2016, 07:42 AM
Hahah ted hahahah

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
03-29-2016, 10:14 AM
I think I found the biggest conspiracy...

Banned for eating all the Pie - here, have some cake instead!

Konafez... is Samhayne's son... 0.o

(This is a joke)

konafez
03-29-2016, 11:32 AM
I think I found the biggest conspiracy...

Konafez... is Samhayne's son... 0.o

(This is a joke)

O.O I have been found out! (Runs)

Gouiwaa9000
03-29-2016, 12:28 PM
The king already has what he needs he's just greedy AF and wants to make money from arlonians by selling them those ingredients , after what he will buy damage elixrs and sell them to all the corrupted gnomes for double the price , and after what the only gear that will be able to stand the damage will be the over rpiced gear that he sells.. And the only way to get the currency we need to buy that gear is to compplete tasks ( quests ) from him XD #Busted

nightmaresmoke
03-29-2016, 10:02 PM
The king already has what he needs he's just greedy AF and wants to make money from arlonians by selling them those ingredients , after what he will buy damage elixrs and sell them to all the corrupted gnomes for double the price , and after what the only gear that will be able to stand the damage will be the over rpiced gear that he sells.. And the only way to get the currency we need to buy that gear is to compplete tasks ( quests ) from him XD #Busted

OMG sounds legit! and the task is in the form of dailies!!