PDA

View Full Version : pls remove many arc looted in rengol sts

romyrafael
03-29-2016, 01:07 PM
i think if you remove it like sns & arc deary from rengol lock or added it at cryo lock, price of cryo will be raise up.
Coz i think we still can get sns with crate token
plat user will be choose to buy cry than rengol & non plat user still can get many gold from farm cryo lock.

Dragoonclaws
03-29-2016, 01:23 PM
If they remove arcanes, they have to put other arcanes to not affect the arcane drop rate.

ForgottenWarrior
03-29-2016, 01:39 PM
This controversy transforms courtesy issue whenever i comment.
I don't know why sts don't care about price falls. Its actually not loss to players it loss to them. They were getting more plats buyer but now few players buy alot of plats and made everything easy for others.Instead of giving better fix-bug-free, complex achievements, Sustained price itemization they just keep on giving new loots (pay2win) game. It should be via something else. Im skeptical, it will result a Doomsday.
#LikeBloodBrothers

Fyrce
03-29-2016, 01:43 PM
When they add new stuff to cryos, will you complain they did not give you advance notice to not sell your cryos?

Eagle Eye229
03-29-2016, 01:44 PM
Do people really think what's in cryo crates atm,is what we will have when the expansion hits?At the moment I bet we don't even see 25% of what we have coming for us.my opinion..

Fyrce
03-29-2016, 02:10 PM
Of course this is it. In every expandion, there is never any new items. NEVER. (Yeah, people are crazy, love to yell, and love graffti.)