PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends 1.0.1 has been submitted to Apple!

Pages : [1] 2

asommers
07-11-2011, 05:14 PM
If all goes well [and we don't get rejected], the game should be out within the next 2 weeks.

Here are the client changes from 1.0.

-ALS

Using objects (e.g. treasure crates, door consoles, quest objects) should now work more reliably.
Premium characters can now be purchased up to level 5 from the Enter World screen
Fix various visibility issues with items and slot hiding. Non-vanity items hiding other item slots still needs to be addressed.
Minimap starts revealed in townes
Back from character create goes to the account window rather than character select if you have no characters.
The player's character level is now updated in the guild ui when they a level is gained. Previously it was only updated when they logged in/out.
Fixed the guild roster member class label always displaying engineer
The email referral system should be much more polished.
Friend referral ui now automatically brings up your email interface once you enter in an email address
Friend referral ui now displays a description while the text entry is up for entering an email address
Better Android audio sound support! Android users can now enjoy higher-quality [and more] samples.
Audio is muted any time the app is either paused or the activity is out of focus, rather than just when paused.
Xperia Play users should now show the correct skill set when returning to the main game while not using the first skill set

Haikus
07-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Sweet! Can't wait to get this on my Ipad/ Ipod. God. I love Apple (their devices), but hate them at the same time... (Approval)

Nice fixes/finds, Devs! Amazing, as usual!

:)

Echelong
07-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Woot

good news I have been waiting for this game for quite some time.

Bad news my wife is gonna kill me....

Catbones
07-11-2011, 05:31 PM
No release for Android until Apple approves the app for their store?
Those Apple guys are always holding things up for the rest of us. *sigh*

Physiologic
07-11-2011, 05:35 PM
@Android sound support - that'll be a great fix. The music has been absolutely amazing but the sound FX ... not so much :D

Cassric
07-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Yay!!!

octavos
07-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Is it possible to add friends automatically when joining a guild to fellow guild members? that would be nice :)

Survivorfan
07-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Yay this made my day!

Arterra
07-11-2011, 06:16 PM
yay. 2-3 weeks now xD

Cascade
07-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Awesome work devs you ios users are gunna love it!

Silentarrow
07-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Yes! Finnaly!!! Thank you!

bronislav84
07-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Those Apple guys are always holding things up for the rest of us. *sigh*Well they wanna launch it at the same time, and Google has zero approval time. Once Apple approves we Android people get it on the market too. Kinda sucks, but this way nobody gets it any sooner (Well maybe iOS by a couple minutes once STS sees their Apple client is approved). This way they put it up early so it's ready for the projected date they wanna end the beta.

asommers, will revealed townes and always updating levels be in the new PL update too? And when you say guild, you mean friends list too right? Please say yes for both. Also looking forward to more sound. Most of the emotes being silent and notifications not dinging is sad. Is that what's being addressed?

Also yea I echo what octavos says. I love the guilds but currently we still have to add guild mates to friends to be able to Invite/Join/Tell them. Don't need to add to friends if this functionality is added. Also would be nice to know who's online/offline in the guild instead of having to ask.

Ellyidol
07-11-2011, 07:09 PM
2 weeks from today...

Yup, first day of school. :p

Nonetheless! I can't wait :)

bronislav84
07-11-2011, 07:14 PM
I feel sad for Ellyidol and others who start school in July. Mostly going what the heck, but also sad. School has been starting earlier and earlier lately. They need to put it back to September.

Kraze
07-11-2011, 07:22 PM
I feel sad for Ellyidol and others who start school in July. Mostly going what the heck, but also sad. School has been starting earlier and earlier lately. They need to put it back to September.
Ok I know you and I banged heads about sl name reservations I see you got to beta so did you get the name you wanted?

bronislav84
07-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Yup I did. Really sorry about arguing. It was childish or me.

I gave it to my Op though, since I've gotten used to Karaai. Plus still hoping characters who's names were reserved from PL would get something (In which case I'd like it on my Engineer), but not counting on that anymore. I'm really enjoying SL. Maybe we could game sometime together? :) I'm taking my time leveling, so most likely will not hit the beta cap. I would sure like to try, though.

WoundedEagle
07-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Can I get a Woot Woot :)

Junside
07-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Is it possible to add friends automatically when joining a guild to fellow guild members? that would be nice :)

I second something like this. I wish I could join games with other guild members not in my friends list.

Register
07-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Yes..

Roasty
07-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Goody ;) now all I have to do is just spend 2 weeks doing whatever. And then...I get down to business...space style

Wow that sounded way cheesier than I thought...

Mood = Embarassed :eek:

Silentarrow
07-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Can I get a Woot Woot :)

Woot Woot! :D.

Roasty
07-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Woot woot :o

Blindingmerc
07-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Thank god :) for the last 2 weeks i have been checking the app store for it! Can't wait until it releases, also amazing job on PL

TheLoneNoob: Level 55 Dex Bird
Blindingmerc: Level 50 str Mage ( I never use it )

Sunluna
07-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Wow, very excited! Star Legends looks really awesome :D Hopefully it comes out before I go on vacation!

Fyrce
07-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Wowowowow!

Could be 1 week, Elly!

Ellyidol
07-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Wowowowow!

Could be 1 week, Elly!

One week.. Yup leaving for Sydney that day D:

I'll be gunning for this week!!! :p

asommers
07-11-2011, 10:11 PM
asommers, will revealed townes and always updating levels be in the new PL update too? And when you say guild, you mean friends list too right? Please say yes for both. Also looking forward to more sound. Most of the emotes being silent and notifications not dinging is sad. Is that what's being addressed?

Also yea I echo what octavos says. I love the guilds but currently we still have to add guild mates to friends to be able to Invite/Join/Tell them. Don't need to add to friends if this functionality is added. Also would be nice to know who's online/offline in the guild instead of having to ask.

1) All Star Legends launch features will make it into the next client for Pocket Legends.
2) Emotes content is considered to be "just data" and can be patched in a future content update.
3) We don't want to auto-add guild mates as friends. There can be members of your guild that you don't want on your friends list. We will, however, add the ability to join a game through the guild list.

-ALS

Diodge
07-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Also would be nice to know who's online/offline in the guild instead of having to ask.

to see who is online in guild. do /g o

Kraze
07-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Yup I did. Really sorry about arguing. It was childish or me.

I gave it to my Op though, since I've gotten used to Karaai. Plus still hoping characters who's names were reserved from PL would get something (In which case I'd like it on my Engineer), but not counting on that anymore. I'm really enjoying SL. Maybe we could game sometime together? :) I'm taking my time leveling, so most likely will not hit the beta cap. I would sure like to try, though.
All good it was a difference of opinion nothing more I'm sure I'll see ya around in sl in a few weeks

Otukura
07-11-2011, 11:21 PM
to see who is online in guild. do /g o

Thanks!!! Did not know.

Prest87
07-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

bronislav84
07-12-2011, 01:12 AM
1) All Star Legends launch features will make it into the next client for Pocket Legends.
2) Emotes content is considered to be "just data" and can be patched in a future content update.
3) We don't want to auto-add guild mates as friends. There can be members of your guild that you don't want on your friends list. We will, however, add the ability to join a game through the guild list.

-ALSAwesome, all of it. Besides Join, Invite and Message will be there soon too? Please?

Also before I forget, may I clarify what up to level 5 means? 5 and under, or below 5? As in less than or equal to 5 or just less than 5? Up to and including level 5? Can I keep a character at level 5 then when I decide to play that character, get the pack at that point? Would I continue to be offered the pack every login for that character until the character gets to level 6 or has gotten it once already?

I realize this is potentially a stupid question, but I'd just like to be safe rather than sorry as far as alts go.
to see who is online in guild. do /g oHmm did not know that. Convenient, thanks. I'd like to see it in the guild UI, but that's still great until a visual guild online/fine is added.
All good it was a difference of opinion nothing more I'm sure I'll see ya around in sl in a few weeksSounds good to me.
Thanks!!! Did not know.I bet we aren't the only ones who did not know this.

Jsaieagle
07-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Awesome, can't wait! Btw, it's time to say goodbye to PL....

Kalielle
07-12-2011, 05:39 AM
Woot, can't wait!!! Couldn't get the beta working on my ancient Android device. :/ But then again, huge iPad screen is the only way to go for such a sweet looking game, isn't it? *ducks for the flames from phone players ;)*

clonefoursix
07-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Awesome, can't wait! Btw, it's time to say goodbye to PL....
Ikr.... Bye PL! Goin to star legends! I'll visit ya sometimes!
Wow that was easy, heh heh :)

JaytB
07-12-2011, 06:45 AM
Although I'm more interested in the PL update, only thing I can say right now is WOOT WOOT :banana:

Can't wait to finally see SL in action on my iOS device :D

Jjesus86
07-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Finally. :)

Silentarrow
07-12-2011, 07:54 AM
One week.. Yup leaving for Sydney that day D:

I'll be gunning for this week!!! :p

Let's hope!

Acyer
07-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Glad to see u ios players excited about the game. We beta testers hope you enjoy what we helped test. We did the best in finding bugs and glitches. Can't wait for you guys to get here. :)

JaytB
07-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Glad to see u ios players excited about the game. We beta testers hope you enjoy what we helped test. We did the best in finding bugs and glitches. Can't wait for you guys to get here. :)

Thanks for testing. We iOS users would've been more than happy to have done the testing in your place, if Apple wasn't so close-minded about their rules ;)

CanonicalKoi
07-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Wooting! (In spite of "verbing" a noun.) Thank you from me, my iDevices and most especially from the rabbit who's tired of the whining. ;)

Kingofhurtz
07-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Of course, The two weeks I'm on vacation...

Snakespeare
07-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Those Apple guys are always holding things up for the rest of us. *sigh*

I can not begin to express the unfairness of this attitude. I just can't. I've tried and I had to delete everything I typed. Don't blame this nonsense on Apple. It's just completely not true.

superglut2
07-12-2011, 01:38 PM
yay cant wait

Kraze
07-12-2011, 01:53 PM
I can not begin to express the unfairness of this attitude. I just can't. I've tried and I had to delete everything I typed. Don't blame this nonsense on Apple. It's just completely not true.
Ty I tried like 6 times to post this thought and they all came out in a human torch manner and I had to just let it go lol

Blindingmerc
07-12-2011, 02:37 PM
In Star Legends will there be sepret armor pieces for sepret parts of the body like shoulders,chest,legs and ex.
I think that would be cool if you guys did that
:D

TheLoneNoob-Level 55-Pure Dex-
Blindingmerc-Level 50-Str Mage-

Silentarrow
07-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Thirteen days or less now!

Register
07-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Thirteen days or less now!

hopefully!

GOING COMMANDO WOOHOOOO

CowboyJim
07-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Yay....looking forward to being able to play SL....heard great things from the beta users. IRL is busy, busy, so hopefully have time to do PL and SL when SL comes out. PL forever.....just not as much when SL comes out for a while...heheheh

octavos
07-12-2011, 03:04 PM

-ALS

Very valid point. "We will, however, add the ability to join a game through the guild list" thank you for your response

Tvis
07-12-2011, 04:15 PM
This was submitted on my birthday! My wish came true! Lol

IanHillWhoElse
07-12-2011, 08:29 PM
thank God!! :DD im soo happy what will the started lvl cap be and will it be free like Pocket Legends?

Tvis
07-12-2011, 10:14 PM
thank God!! :DD im soo happy what will the started lvl cap be and will it be free like Pocket Legends?

Firstly, I noticed this is your first post, so welcome to the Forums!

And secondly, to answer your questions. It is free like Pocket Legends! Extras can be bought with Platinum as well. Right now the level cap is 21. However, it's been said that the cap will go to 25 or 26 with the release.

cuard
07-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Its about damn time!!!!!!!

ratava
07-13-2011, 04:47 AM
Its about damn time!!!!!!!

I like your attitude, soldier! ;)

AWESOME NEWS!!!

Quick vip Q: Will SL work on my 1st gen iPhone??? :o

Or what are the specs for this? Sorry if this is in a FAQ somewhere, but thought it could be displayed in this thread too..

Mkcecil
07-13-2011, 05:02 AM
I'm so excited I might explode!! Need to send apple a letter saying they need to process this through ASAP :D other apps can wait lol

CrimsonTider
07-13-2011, 07:45 AM
I'm just happy to see everyone finally being able to play. Too much drama on the forums lately.

MoarPewPew
07-13-2011, 07:53 AM
If all goes well [and we don't get rejected], the game should be out within the next 2 weeks.

So can i assume the first client was rejected which lead to the beta?

ratava
07-13-2011, 10:08 AM
So can i assume the first client was rejected which lead to the beta?

I don't think that is implied. I think STS are simply crossing-fingers that no hiccups occur during Apple's rigorous vetting process is all ie they want us to get playing nao! STS did a beta with PL back in the day too, betas for mmos are important to

1) Stress load the serves (volume of calculations/data sent etc)
2) Iron out bugs
3) Tweek performance
4) Sanity checks!
5) Feedback from players (focus tests)

:)

Zerious
07-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I'd be buying mountains of plat if pvp comes out in this, lol I'm such a combat junkie XP

CanonicalKoi
07-13-2011, 06:54 PM
This was submitted on my birthday! My wish came true! Lol

T, what day was your b-day? Mine was the 12th. :)

Back on-topic: WOOOOOOOT!

Tvis
07-13-2011, 09:33 PM

11th. Happy Birthday btw!

Back on topic: 1-2 weeks until release! Yeeeeah!

Otukura
07-13-2011, 09:34 PM

Why didn't you say?! Happy birthday!

CanonicalKoi
07-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Why didn't you say?! Happy birthday!

Thanks, Otu! And same to you, T. :)

Korax
07-14-2011, 10:29 AM
How many days left? I can't wait. WOOT!

SssoulSsshine
07-14-2011, 05:11 PM
For all you Apple-types out there, we beta testers have done our bestest to find as many software glitches as possible...

But have NO fear, there will be BUGS o' PLENTY left in Star Legends: Blackstar Chronicles to..

Squish, explode, implode, set on fire, zap, and blow-up-real-good.

Can't wait for y'all to join us..

Silentarrow
07-14-2011, 05:45 PM
How many days left? I can't wait. WOOT!
About 5 or more (Or less, hoprfully!).

Hankomachos
07-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Yay! And ill still have like a month and a half before school! :banana:

ratava
07-15-2011, 03:55 AM
For all you Apple-types out there, we beta testers have done our bestest to find as many software glitches as possible...

But have NO fear, there will be BUGS o' PLENTY left in Star Legends: Blackstar Chronicles to..

Squish, explode, implode, set on fire, zap, and blow-up-real-good.

Can't wait for y'all to join us..

Good to hear... here to help make SL an awesome game on iOS ;)

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
07-15-2011, 05:52 AM
OMG IT'S FINALLY IN APPLE! Tho it sucks coss i have school (i think) in the next 2 weeks. :(

SknyAndy
07-15-2011, 01:17 PM
I can't wait for everyone to be able to play. It sometimes hard to find games, iOS people will be helpful.

nazgulking
07-15-2011, 01:57 PM
I was sceptical at the beginning about Star Legends, since i like mostly fantasy-themed MMORPGs. After seeing the intros I am very excited about the deadline of the 20th for its release (or around that date at least). If this grabs my fancy, I may as well leave Pocket Legends to just Star Legends, but before making the last move i want to see what devs are gonna show us with the next expansion (I am still curios to know what Madness, Music and Blood means...). Since I have no interest in guilds per se (neither in SL or PL) I want to see what else the devs have to show us.

SknyAndy
07-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Theres way too much going on at STS!!

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 02:59 PM
IKR SL PL CAP RAISE AND GUILDS AND TEENAGE GIRLSCREAMS!!!! New UI AAAAAAAAH I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT OF THE AWSOMOCITY!!!

Korax
07-16-2011, 02:45 PM
About 5 or more (Or less, hoprfully!).

OYE! I CAN'T WAIT! Commando on the GO! ;)

Ovocotto
07-16-2011, 03:07 PM
YAY;)

Ovocotto
07-16-2011, 03:10 PM
It will be out the 20 of July?

Phoenixking
07-16-2011, 03:30 PM
So they say idk i hope so or maybe eeek TODAYYYYY!!!

Zojak
07-16-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm hoping for monday! I cant wait to make my operativeeeee

Tvis
07-16-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm hoping for monday! I cant wait to make my operativeeeee

Monday would be awesome! Fingers crossed!

Silentarrow
07-16-2011, 04:08 PM
I wouldn't mind Sunday :D.

Tvis
07-16-2011, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't mind Sunday :D.

Haha, too true

cuard
07-16-2011, 06:20 PM
how much more !!!!

Thunderheart
07-16-2011, 08:09 PM
What took ya so long? >;)

clonefoursix
07-16-2011, 08:25 PM
OYE! I CAN'T WAIT! Commando on the GO! ;)
Same! Commando all the way! :banana: Wooot!

clonefoursix
07-16-2011, 08:26 PM
What took ya so long? >;)
For what?

Magicfrost
07-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Wow... I have a feeling 2 weeks is going to go by and apple will reject it and then i will lose my name because i didnt have enough plat to reserve it... There are some apps on the app store that are ridiculous can somebody explain why apple doesnt accept star legends?

Fyrce
07-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Don't be so pessimistic. It'll take as long as it takes.

bronislav84
07-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Hmm I hope Premium Upgrade will work in SL, because so far the feature is broken in PL. Tried loging in with my level 4 Enchantress mule and she didn't get offered the upgrade.

No reply from Devs on the bug being fixed in PL. Just hope the SL version of this works on the full client.

Tvis
07-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Hmm I hope Premium Upgrade will work in SL, because so far through feature is broken in PL. Tried loging in with my level 4 Enchantress mule and she didn't get offered the upgrade.

No reply from Devs on the bug in PL. Just hope the SL version of this works.

The new upgrade choice is being implemented in the next update "Music, Madness, and Blood." So basically, it's not out yet.

bronislav84
07-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Then why was it in the patch notes? Both on the Android Market and on the ingame patch notes. Explain that.

Explanation: It's there, just broken.

shmoo
07-19-2011, 05:21 AM
@Ech and Haikus
Where have you guys been? We miss you in O&C. :P

On topic!
I have also been waiting to explore SL! (While waiting for update 2 of O&C)

Pvpdexbear
07-19-2011, 09:13 AM
isnt it coming out on the 19th of july?

Silentarrow
07-19-2011, 09:58 AM
No, I believe it comes out tommorow! Last day of waiting!

Samhayne
07-19-2011, 10:02 AM
No, I believe it comes out tommorow! Last day of waiting!

We are still waiting to hear from Apple, so there are still no guarantees as to when Star Legends will be out on iOS :-(

Kraze
07-19-2011, 10:06 AM
We are still waiting to hear from Apple, so there are still no guarantees as to when Star Legends will be out on iOS :-(
Sam Ty for the update i guess I'll only refresh the app store on the hour not every 15 minutes

cuard
07-19-2011, 10:08 AM
sigh thats depressing i was so ready and exicted

ChrisFI
07-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Whatever it takes is all i have to say. ^_^ sounds good

Kraze
07-19-2011, 10:40 AM
sigh thats depressing i was so ready and exicted
Think of it like Christmas except you just know it's in December and one morning you wake up and you're surprised.

nazgulking
07-19-2011, 11:36 AM

WHAAAA? RAAAAAGGGGGGEEEE (At Apple of course)

icantgetkills
07-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Oh em gee hurry up apple d:

WowThisGuy
07-19-2011, 07:47 PM
Omg apple holding us up smh by the time this game comes out ill be playing a different Umm smh

Ovocotto
07-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Oh nooo D:

ratava
07-20-2011, 03:56 AM
it sold 20.34m iPhones – more than double the number sold last year, ahead of the release of the iPhone 4 – and 9.25m iPads, almost triple the number sold during its debut quarter in 2010. "We're thrilled to deliver our best quarter ever," said Apple's chief executive, Steve Jobs, on Tuesday.

C'mon Apple, you have more important business to attend to... like releasing STAR LEGENDS!! :D

Thegodofgreen
07-20-2011, 03:03 PM
How big is the SL game. I might need to make space on my phone.

Silentarrow
07-20-2011, 03:04 PM
How big is the SL game. I might need to make space on my phone.
My guess is about the same size as PL, so about 100mb.

Samhayne
07-20-2011, 05:21 PM
My guess is about the same size as PL, so about 100mb.

To be clear, the game itself is in the range of 25 MB. However, you will need significantly more space (more like the 100 MB that Silentarrow mentions above) to properly download, unpack and install the game.

razerfingers
07-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Aww new update for sl says no gueruntee what character data will remain when game is launched so all data could possibly disappear?

Horsethe
07-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Aww new update for sl says no gueruntee what character data will remain when game is launched so all data could possibly disappear?

As long as our characters don't get wiped I don't mind so much. I've spent platinum on each to make them premium characters.

Sworn
07-20-2011, 07:54 PM
more MBs the better =) i got 6 gbs waiting for this game lol even though i know it wont take that... But curse you APPLE HURRY UP!!!!

razerfingers
07-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Yea same here i have 4 lvl 20's all have plat gear and 3 used elixirs to lvl

nikotin44
07-21-2011, 02:02 AM
Yep same here, that k/d stats to be wiped is ok but not all the char plz ! I hope that's what we hav to understand !
Plz sam confirm us that plat weren't spent for nuts ?

Horsethe
07-21-2011, 03:27 AM
Don't worry guys and girls, its been confirmed:

We have no intention to alter or delete characters - just kill/death stats.

davidis57
07-21-2011, 04:25 AM
They confirmed several times and in other threads yet ppl still ask. Soon we will have to hire a Philadelphia lawyer to explain it again. Only kill/deaths ppl. (Hires Bush to say read my lips).

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

Ellyidol
07-21-2011, 04:35 AM
Sounds like its next week :)

I don't think STS would release it at this point due to the week closing down, unless it's all up to Apple when to release it in the appstore? (Much like how STS prefers to release big patches in the start of the week).

Riccits
07-21-2011, 04:43 AM
yep... if its not today, it will be monday. tomorrow not for sure, except devs wanna stay in the office the whole weekend...

Samhayne
07-21-2011, 07:14 AM
It might still happen today - but there's no guarantees. If things don't come together for today, then yes, it's probably next week. We want to have all hands on deck to address any issues that come up when fully launching Star Legends.

Ellyidol
07-21-2011, 07:21 AM
It might still happen today - but there's no guarantees. If things don't come together for today, then yes, it's probably next week. We want to have all hands on deck to address any issues that come up when fully launching Star Legends.

Is the release of SL just like the release of a big patch or client update of PL? In terms of you guys having the final say whether to release it or not. Or if its approved does it just appear in the appstore even over the weekend? :)

Silentarrow
07-21-2011, 07:30 AM
I think STS gets to choose when their game enters the app store.

razerfingers
07-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Some of us other people dont read every thread....

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey sam. Its nukeofdeath. I talked to you for awhile yesterday. I think ur a beast. I had a an idea for a pie weapon. Like a pie talon. Lol. Good? Si/no. I THINK U R SUCH A BEAST AND THE BEST GUY LIKE EVER. PLZ WRITE BACK

Mkcecil
07-21-2011, 02:08 PM
I think STS gets to choose when their game enters the app store.

If they get to choose when its released, Then please release it today! I think everyone here would be exstactic if it came out today :)

thugimmortal
07-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Hey sam. Its nukeofdeath. I talked to you for awhile yesterday. I think ur a beast. I had a an idea for a pie weapon. Like a pie talon. Lol. Good? Si/no. I THINK U R SUCH A BEAST AND THE BEST GUY LIKE EVER. PLZ WRITE BACK

Lmao that came out of the blue.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Samhayne
07-21-2011, 02:40 PM

Hey Nuke,

Yeah man, good to hear from you again. You should post your idea in the Suggestion and Feedback forum: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Suggestions-and-Feedback-Pocket-Legends

Samhayne
07-21-2011, 02:42 PM
If they get to choose when its released, Then please release it today! I think everyone here would be exstactic if it came out today :)

We'd be totally ecstatic to launch Star Legends today, but it's not approved for the App Store so... Looks like it will be next week at the earliest.

Technot
07-21-2011, 02:58 PM
If that communication with apple is what I fear it is (email) this can take a while. I'm sure there must be some way of getting a better attention level from apple, but i guess then also upping the cost. With the level of impatience I'm sure the community will gladly pay for it... :-)

Sworn
07-21-2011, 03:20 PM
this bites.. lol by the time it comes out im gonna be at MAX cap -.-

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Ty sam. IM THE MOST RANDOM GUY ULL MEET

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 03:55 PM
The average garden snail travels at 0.03 mph

Tvis
07-21-2011, 03:57 PM
If that communication with apple is what I fear it is (email) this can take a while. I'm sure there must be some way of getting a better attention level from apple, but i guess then also upping the cost. With the level of impatience I'm sure the community will gladly pay for it... :-)

That would be awesome! Have an option to give a donation to a fund that will put SL on the top of Apple's list. I'm sure tons of players would pay at least $1.

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Adknowlege me

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Is my pie talon idea any good? I want ur honest opinion.

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Hey plz comment on my pie talon idea. I wanna know if its good

Tvis
07-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Hey plz comment on my pie talon idea. I wanna know if its good

You should make your own suggestion thread for this.

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Hmmmm. Ill ponder this idea my good sir

clonefoursix
07-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Hey Sam cant wait for the game, btw since you sorta r a fan of swtor (star wars the old republic) its in pre-order! I'm stoked for both these games! But sad thin is ToR will be comin out around the holiday season D:

DRONE769
07-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Srsly plz tell me about my idea. Is it good or not. I need five responses

Breadkeeper
07-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Here is an idea Drone, i see anything releated to you in this thread becomeing a flame, so go start a new thread please.

This was a controlled response in place of the flame i had coming.

Keeper

WowThisGuy
07-21-2011, 06:32 PM
.............you guys are WACK.....anyway so would sl just apear in the market or somethn

Zeus
07-21-2011, 07:01 PM
You know what it means when all the kill/deaths are wiped? Everybody is (Insert SL's word for Mynas Gen!).

DRONE769
07-22-2011, 10:50 AM
Why aint nobody postin yall?

Samhayne
07-22-2011, 11:00 AM
They are probably just resigned to wait for it...

squishyoreos
07-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Any word Sam?

Jedispartan
07-22-2011, 11:06 AM

So soon hopefully!!!

Jedispartan
07-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Man I can't wait it's gonna be epic

Samhayne
07-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Any word Sam?

Nothing new to report, sorry :(

Ellyidol
07-22-2011, 11:09 AM

Thanks for the updates, Sam. Beats refreshing the AppStore all day.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Stack up the Red Bull, do your homework, study the lessons ahead, call in sick ahead (I'm joking) ;)

As for me, it's my last weekend before school next week too, so next week is gonna be very interesting. New semester, new game :)

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Yup, yup. Catching up all my work so I have a reasonably clean slate for Monday and, hopefully, the rest of the week. :) Mainly because release day's going to be a wrap-around (all-nighter for those non-old-time-geeky people).

Mkcecil
07-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Bummer it wont come out today.. :( oh well there goes my shattered hopes of a all nighter weekend...

squishyoreos
07-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Nothing new to report, sorry :( all good. When it does come out, where should we expect to find word the soonest :)

Punktate
07-22-2011, 01:36 PM
It was supposed to come out almost two months ago.. im convinced something will happen to delay it more lol. Hopefully not, I want to play it bad!

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 01:41 PM

No, no Sam! Some of us are productively using the time to get ready.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/stilllife.jpg

I call it "Release Day Still Life". Ahhhh.....art. ;)

DRONE769
07-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Sam i cant believe i can talk to you. You are so important. Spacetime is my fav company. I got a fb just so i could like you guys. Its incredible that i have access to something that lets me talk to ssomebody so important. I think that is just unbelievable

DRONE769
07-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Im on summer vacation for another month

Samhayne
07-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Drone769, enjoy your summer vacation!

CanonicalKoi, don't neglect your Fruits & Veggies!

:banana:

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Drone769, enjoy your summer vacation!

CanonicalKoi, don't neglect your Fruits & Veggies!

:banana:

Didn't! Doritos and Cheetos are both made with corn (veggie!) and Gatorade has "natural flavors"--orange (fruit!). Even the Bawlz has guarana, so I even covered extract-of-climbing-vine-maple-relatives(that should count as another vegetable, right?). It's all good. I figure if I throw in a burrito (protein!) it'll be pretty balanced and I'll get my MDR of preservatives, plastic and fake cheese. It's a win-win-win.

Snakespeare
07-22-2011, 02:31 PM
@Rauen: Junk food from TJ's! Looks like someone is pulling an all-nighter.

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Release Day....night...whatever, Snake. Waiting on Release Day. :) (And, please--only blame the coffee on TJ's. They're not responsible for the junk.)

Prest87
07-22-2011, 02:38 PM

mmmmm

Snakespeare
07-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Ahhh... yeah, I was wondering what TJ's you went to that sold Doritos...

Register
07-22-2011, 02:41 PM
I want to eat my computer now. Thanks Can.

Mkcecil
07-22-2011, 02:53 PM
I like cookies for when SL comes out

DRONE769
07-22-2011, 05:29 PM
When sl comes out im just gonna drain a can of whipped cream for like breakfast lunch and snacks. Mmmmmmm. Release day........:rolleyes:

squishyoreos
07-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Weekends normally go really fast for me but I can see this one dragging on. Anyone have the "its a week before christmas" feeling going on? I know I do!

DRONE769
07-22-2011, 06:51 PM
It wont let me post the pics

Silentarrow
07-22-2011, 07:37 PM
Use photobucket if you are on Itouch/phone/droid.

Mkcecil
07-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Weekends normally go really fast for me but I can see this one dragging on. Anyone have the "its a week before christmas" feeling going on? I know I do!

I do kinda oh well, my hopes are on monday :)

DRONE769
07-23-2011, 09:04 AM
Im on an android

CanonicalKoi
07-23-2011, 09:07 AM
Im on an android

Then here you go: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26529-How-to-post-a-Picture-on-the-forum-using-android

superglut2
07-23-2011, 10:05 AM
hopefully we can play monday

squishyoreos
07-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Hopefully. I wonder if once they get approval if they are going to just throw them on the markets and then tell us or if they will give us a warning first. Oh great Sam enlighten us! :p

DRONE769
07-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks

Acyer
07-23-2011, 12:41 PM
I'd say Monday too.

kaijustorm
07-23-2011, 12:58 PM

I love this! Prepping for an all out SL vegg-fest huh? :)

CanonicalKoi
07-23-2011, 01:16 PM
Lol! But of course! But.....will any of it survive the weekend?!??

Register
07-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Lol ty Koi for giving me an amazing idea regarding similar objects to the stuff in that pic :)

Mkcecil
07-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Do they work on weekend? I hope they do! Then we might have a higher chance of monday! :D

davidis57
07-23-2011, 05:28 PM
No they don't work weekends they will not release on a weekend. Go find something to do till Monday.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

CanonicalKoi
07-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Lol ty Koi for giving me an amazing idea regarding similar objects to the stuff in that pic :)

So, all is forgiven for the whole computer-eating thing, right? ;)

Mkcecil
07-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Well atleast i got a xbox lol

DRONE769
07-25-2011, 07:27 AM
Srry about my bunchie thing. Just wanted to occupy u guys while ur waiting for star legends

Register
07-25-2011, 09:37 AM
So, all is forgiven for the whole computer-eating thing, right? ;)

no. Its too late to get back my computer. So i bought a new one. And ate that one cuz i came back to the thread. So i got another one. I cover my eyes while scrolling down but ended up getting a glimpse of the pic. So my brain starting spinning like a huricane and out came an amazing idea. But I need to rest up in preparation ;)

Punktate
07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Gahslfylarhdsfbsd release the game apple dsfhsduifdhbcnsgrvdsnmfef hdsf

CanonicalKoi
07-25-2011, 09:55 AM
no. Its too late to get back my computer. So i bought a new one. And ate that one cuz i came back to the thread. So i got another one. I cover my eyes while scrolling down but ended up getting a glimpse of the pic. So my brain starting spinning like a huricane and out came an amazing idea. But I need to rest up in preparation ;)

And now I must know the "amazing idea" or die of curiosity and, if I do, it'll ALL BY YOUR FAULT!!!! (And if I do die: no, you may not have my stuff. ;) )

Eyesharp
07-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Ummm it's two weeks since it's been submitted will it come out later today?

Sworn
07-25-2011, 10:07 AM
Someone on the game said they update the Android Market at midnight so if its not out by midnight then it wont be coming out today.. IDK if they knew what they were talking about or they didn't lol... But that's what i was told.. But me myself idk how it all works so im hoping it comes out today.

skavenger216
07-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Nah, I'm pretty sure once Apple approves the game, STS can just about instantly post it to the android market as well. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time lol

Sworn
07-25-2011, 10:34 AM
i hope bro cuz this is getting sick lol, but people do say things just to get ur hopes up lol but you never know :D

CanonicalKoi
07-25-2011, 10:44 AM
I think all will be well. When the last cap-lifting update for PL happened, Asommers posted:

Client Update 1.7 is Live!
Please let us know of any issues you find in this thread, thanks!

It will take a while to propagate to all App Store territories. Android version is up now.

(Underlining added) The message was posted at 12:26pm or nearly noon-thirty and the Android version was up with everybody else.

Sworn
07-25-2011, 10:47 AM
oh wow so it should be up when ever they can, see ik wut ever that kid said in the game was wrong he was even being a d bag about it and everything, so we just have to wait for them to keep us up to date on everything thats going on, just sucks no news yet... >.<

CanonicalKoi
07-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Moral of the story: always check the forums. :D And, hey! a blast from the past: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8 Seems.....fitting somehow.

Sworn
07-25-2011, 11:22 AM
This is my moms favorite singer growing up. I listen to her sometimes, but not my style. Gotta admit though the first part was towards SL unless im listening to it wrong. =p

nazgulking
07-25-2011, 12:03 PM
I think all will be well. When the last cap-lifting update for PL happened, Asommers posted:

(Underlining added) The message was posted at 12:26pm or nearly noon-thirty and the Android version was up with everybody else.

Does this means that Apple approved SL?

Snakespeare
07-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Does this means that Apple approved SL?

No. They were directing our attention to the way the last PL update went off. They posted around noon, and the Android app was immediately available at the time of the post.

Mkcecil
07-25-2011, 12:16 PM
My guess is it will not come out till Tuesday or wednesday at the earliest. Could be Friday when it comes out...

I really wanna be wrong on this :( have it come out today!

squishyoreos
07-25-2011, 12:39 PM
My guess is it will not come out till Tuesday or wednesday at the earliest. Could be Friday when it comes out...

I really wanna be wrong on this :( have it come out today!
They wouldn't release Friday. That would be too late. They would want a few days that they will be in the office to fix bugs or crashes.

CowboyJim
07-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Dev said on Thursday last week that if it didn't come out on Thursday, it would come out the early part of this week. I'm guessing that means today or tomorrow. I hope, I hope.

DRONE769
07-25-2011, 05:57 PM

And now I must know the "amazing idea" or die of curiosity and, if I do, it'll ALL BY YOUR FAULT!!!! (And if I do die: no, you may not have my stuff. ;) ) can i?

CanonicalKoi
07-25-2011, 06:01 PM
can i?

Lemme think abou....no. :)

Register
07-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Lemme think abou....no. :)

can I have your items :D Even tho i caused your death?

Mkcecil
07-25-2011, 08:28 PM
They wouldn't release Friday. That would be too late. They would want a few days that they will be in the office to fix bugs or crashes.

True...so it's gunna be tomorrow or Wednesday for sure....unless it goes all the way to next week -.-' apple hurry up!! It only should take 2 weeks :(

DRONE769
07-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Hello? My little box wont make more words from other people. ::mad:

Mkcecil
07-26-2011, 01:29 PM

Huh? O_O?

CanonicalKoi
07-26-2011, 02:16 PM

You can either hit "Reply with Quote" at the bottom or copy the text you want to quote and click on the thing that looks like a cartoon dialog bubble and then paste the text between the quote tags. The only thing missing will be the nifty little "Originally posted by blahblahblah" taggy.

DRONE769
07-26-2011, 05:01 PM
No i was saying nobodys talking.

Mkcecil
07-26-2011, 05:31 PM
No i was saying nobodys talking.
No one is talking because apple keeps prolonging SL :(

squishyoreos
07-26-2011, 05:55 PM
King of procrastination.

loganaustin1
07-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Whyyyy hasn't this been accepted by apple? :(

Etanwa
07-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Its been 3 weeks but that just means any day now it could be released

Register
07-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Mkaing a guide now on how to wait for Sl.

Zerious
07-31-2011, 04:07 PM
pm me the link :D

squishyoreos
07-31-2011, 09:13 PM
Mkaing a guide now on how to wait for Sl. Watch it release like 5 minutes after you post it xD

nazgulking
08-01-2011, 03:46 AM

That is easy. Just loose all hope for SL to be released and you are done :)

DRONE769
08-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Ive eaten an entire pie waiting for sl

Ovocotto
08-01-2011, 08:00 AM
>:(

clonefoursix
08-01-2011, 11:32 PM
I'm amazed how quickly apple passed the spacetime studios forums app, now what about sl, apple has good products but the app store verification stinks D: if i could have an iDevice with an android operating system, how great life would be,

Btw samhayne tweak ur spacetime forums app so it can rotate sideways when u turn ur device, I hate typing upright, thnx ;)

Leinadius
08-01-2011, 11:46 PM
That's how long ppl have been waiting! Holy crap that's along time!

Otukura
08-01-2011, 11:50 PM
f i could have an iDevice with an android operating system, how great life would be,

Why would you want that? Many androids are superior to iDevices in terms of hardware, the OS is why most people choose Apple.

squishyoreos
08-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Why would you want that? Many androids are superior to iDevices in terms of hardware, the OS is why most people choose Apple. And personally i don't like iOS either lol

Ebalere
08-02-2011, 01:54 AM
Why would you want that? Many androids are superior to iDevices in terms of hardware, the OS is why most people choose Apple. And personally i don't like iOS either lol

Me either..

Sentinel
08-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Hello I'm happy to know it was subbmited I wasted 20min 30 sec reading whole forum
Will be the first playing the game so in race to first player see you at the finish ling if I didn't do it again

Sentinel
08-02-2011, 09:33 PM
No one posting why

Zerious
08-02-2011, 11:47 PM
No one posting why

because sometimes people do things with their lives other than hovering over the computer waiting for a release thread to start...

loganaustin1
08-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Waiting sucks!

Sentinel
08-04-2011, 05:19 PM
because sometimes people do things with their lives other than hovering over the computer waiting for a release thread to start...
Hey watch your mouth if I wasn't in a leg cast I would not be sitting on pc

Breadkeeper
08-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Shouldnt sit on a PC leg cast or no. Thats what chairs are for... :banana:

Sentinel
08-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Shouldnt sit on a PC leg cast or no. Thats what chairs are for... :banana:

Smart aleck

Jabalba
08-06-2011, 02:56 PM
1 month...still waiting...

clonefoursix
08-07-2011, 01:05 PM
At least your not a swtor fan,
3 years still waiting (coming out in November)

Sentinel
08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Swtor what is that

Zojak
08-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Star Wars, The Old Republic, goina be nuts!

nazgulking
08-08-2011, 03:04 AM
Do you think today is a good day for SL to be approved by Apple?
Sensations and sixth senses admitted.

Sentinel
08-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Any day good

Mkcecil
08-08-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm hoping it would come out, but this is like the 6th week I think we've been waiting and still no sign,message or anything on how it's going...so I'm losing hope on this app :( someone please help me not lose complete faith in apple and the chances of this app to be approved and put up today,or even this week!

clonefoursix
08-08-2011, 09:29 PM
You a fan?

Sentinel
08-09-2011, 04:18 PM
You a fan?
How am I supposed do like it is there one out I just learned about it

Sentinel
08-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Hello anyone here

fruitbattwo
08-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Hello anyone heresup. im here. btw i think they should of just told us about star legends right before it came out so this riot wouldnt of started no offense devs. and its knda unfair that andrioid got beta before apple and will get full version before apple. at this rate, apple isnt releasing is till december. ive been watching all the trailors thinking its goona be epic, and devs, if is dosnt come out on apple, can we get plat refund for name reservation? and sombody to;d me sl is gonna be like star wars. is that true?

Mkcecil
08-12-2011, 12:21 AM
sup. im here. btw i think they should of just told us about star legends right before it came out so this riot wouldnt of started no offense devs. and its knda unfair that andrioid got beta before apple and will get full version before apple. at this rate, apple isnt releasing is till december. ive been watching all the trailors thinking its goona be epic, and devs, if is dosnt come out on apple, can we get plat refund for name reservation? and sombody to;d me sl is gonna be like star wars. is that true?

This game isn't going to come out on iOS at this rate, I might go to a android just because of how poor apple has been with this app and many others,it's quite disappointing how the communications between the devs and apple has been it's as if they ignored the app request and are moving onto other apps, and the poor devs have been taking the heat from there fans and have nothing to show, other than the same old " it's in the approval process and is waiting to be approved" or even " no news today sorry guys" I feel bad for devs and am extremely disappointed in apple and there app approval system.
Still glad we got PL if nothing else...keep up the good work STS :)

Oh and I doubt this game is like star wars but I don know :/

ZAurbanSQWRL
08-12-2011, 12:42 AM
I go back to school on the 24th :(((

Gluttony
08-12-2011, 12:52 AM
I feel bad for devs and am extremely disappointed in apple and there app approval system.

How can you be disappointed in something you know nothing about? You're assuming that it's all Apple's fault since STS has pointed the blame at them. It's an approval process, the rules might be strict but the goal is the same for both companies: release a bug free game so that it's available for players to download, then sit back and profit. STS got their beta so now the game should have been tested enough to pass a anyone's approval process, since it's still not up I can only assume that Apple found issues with the app and it's now up to STS to polish them. The news of the launch on Android just proves that STS is getting fed up with how picky Apple is being as it serves no purpose but to put the game out there now instead of waiting.

Mkcecil
08-12-2011, 01:20 AM
How can you be disappointed in something you know nothing about? You're assuming that it's all Apple's fault since STS has pointed the blame at them. It's an approval process, the rules might be strict but the goal is the same for both companies: release a bug free game so that it's available for players to download, then sit back and profit. STS got their beta so now the game should have been tested enough to pass a anyone's approval process, since it's still not up I can only assume that Apple found issues with the app and it's now up to STS to polish them. The news of the launch on Android just proves that STS is getting fed up with how picky Apple is being as it serves no purpose but to put the game out there now instead of waiting.

Your right but at the same time I find it odd that apple is being so picky, even so I am disappointed in the pickyness of apple plus I like hundreds of others have been waiting for 7 weeks I believe and that's just a large amount of time to approve an app but nothing I can do.

Gluttony
08-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Your right but at the same time I find it odd that apple is being so picky, even so I am disappointed in the pickyness of apple plus I like hundreds of others have been waiting for 7 weeks I believe and that's just a large amount of time to approve an app but nothing I can do.

I agree that it has been quite a wait, but after how long do you just decide to let something get released before you feel it's ready? Plenty of console games rushed to their deadline, only to release a buggy game. I'm not saying anything negative about SL, just that perhaps Apple has their reasons.

JadedSkatePunk17
08-12-2011, 01:59 AM
I feel bad for devs and am extremely disappointed in apple and there app approval system.

Reason why the let Android release full game was because Apple didn't want the cross-currency between the games like all the other MMO's on computer and what not. IMO Apple are some greedy bastards that only want money. You can read about in an article that was written about it.

Ladyshooter
08-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Hey come one watch the language, there are many younger players who use the forum. Whilst all of us Apple users are disappointed at the wait, you must assume there is good reason for it. As many have said Apple basically want income, it benefits no one to hold the game back longer than needed. No of us know the real reason for the delay, but I for one would rather wait an extra week for a finished bug free program. If it were released prematurely, full of bugs, you would all be complaining.

So why don't you all just take a patience pill, all the moaning in the world will not speed things up.

Many thxs
LadyT

Snakespeare
08-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Yeah, I know. But I took a patience pill weeks ago and it wore off.

Apple better not be giving preference to big game companies over small ones. I always liked Apple because they were the underdogs, but if they are turning into the overseers, they will lose people like me.

I don't choose my OS based on the availability of a game, but I do take into consideration corporate ethics. That's why I had issues with MicroSoft. But you know, when Jobs and Gates are compared to each other as human beings, Jobs does not fare well. If they are in collusion, they won't get away with it for long. Everyone is deluded, including me, but ethically challenged people think themselves above the law, and they become arrogant, and they slip up. So trust the mechanism of the universe; instant karma.

Mkcecil
08-12-2011, 09:33 AM
My patience pill wore off yesterday and now I'm just saddened by the apple company for taking so long, if it doesn't come out next week its quite evident this game isn't coming out ( IMO ) And I'll just go back to PL and order&chaos and forget about this game completely :/ probably should have done that weeks ago but either way I am glad it's a game that droid players can play, have fun and good luck :)

Snakespeare
08-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Yes, many, many kudos to JustG, Asommers, Cinco, and Jakis for their own FOUR-YEAR Helm of Tenacity. They stuck with their dream and didn't let go. Their game was dumped once, but they did not give up. They found success through another game, but they came back to their first one. And now it is real, despite what ANY big self-appointed judge/jury/executioner might do to stop them. If it only exists as an Android game, then so be it. I am ashamed of Apple.

Durnam
08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
now if only they would bring back empire of night!!!!!!

Mkcecil
08-12-2011, 02:10 PM
now if only they would bring back empire of night!!!!!!

Huh?