PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] Old Mythic Set

Hail
03-29-2016, 09:58 PM
Hey all, this post is coming purely from the concerns of getting the 400 Aps achieved with completing and upgrading the original mythic gears. As this set is now (discontinued?), it makes it hard for newer players to get these aps and the title associated with the set. There are two possible suggestions.
1) Add the helm and armor to token stores to be purchasable with crate/hauntlet tokens or something
-gives farmers something cheaper and easier to farm.

2) Add the helm and armor to Shuyal Planar Arena Chests
-another thing to farm for in Arena

3) Remove the achievement points all together to even the playing field
-however I do not like this idea as it is unfair to those who have already upgraded the set and gotten the aps

Hopefully the first/second suggestion will happen to allow newer generations to have a chance of these aps/set and title :)

extrapayah
03-30-2016, 09:02 PM
yeah, farming outdated items that is needed for AP is painful, as if you're alone in the game, not to mention the high requirement glintstone set needs, as the latest mythic set

it's okay if sts decide to not make glintstone set easier to get this season (season 9), but they need to gradually make it and previous set easier to get by time, by each season passing

P.S. the first mythic set is still farmable from elite chests, but the chance is abyssmal

Hail
04-19-2016, 08:37 AM
*Bumping this in hopes that it gets seen*

Intous
04-19-2016, 09:14 AM
I agree, I'm a new player, didn't get the chance to craft it..
Now these 400 aps are impossible for new players to get ( like me).
Hope StS will understand...

Hail
05-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Added another idea -> Shuyal Planar Arena Chests

mrshield
05-01-2016, 12:27 AM
i agree remove the aps. its like the midas touch aps they remove it but the tytle still on the char

Majin Vineet
05-02-2016, 04:25 AM
will like to have lvl 41 cap mythic helm.. looks cool... wanna have it as vanity