PDA

View Full Version : Are the old arcane's going to be useless?

Hassan Akbar
03-30-2016, 01:24 AM
considering the new 56 cap
the items that I can buy with the tokens is 3 times better then my fully gemmed arcane staff

Someone should really think this through Arcane weapons came out 1/2 months ago and now there going to be useless

I think STS should buff them after the 56 cap gets released plus the latest forum by a dev stated all OLD WEAPONS will not be updated,which is rather unfair some one spends around 2m ingame and or over 50 USD or less depending to get a arcane weapon just to know its going to be useless after the cap

bhaitigreat
03-30-2016, 02:48 AM
Even I'm bored spending gold on things. In a few days they become so cheap

Sent from my SM-T111 using Tapatalk

wangkj
03-30-2016, 02:59 AM
Yeah I was stupid by buying a full glacial glint wit staff for 600k a few weeks ago when I capped. Oh well prices go down but if u don't want that staff you can give it to me :) jk. All I'm saying is that this is normal lol

wangkj
03-30-2016, 03:37 AM
Sour mangoes can be sold only once. We have all lost gold recently and it only leaves a bad taste in the mouth and the feeling of being cheated. For instance after spending loads of gold in gearing up twinks, sts just does not bother to see that the armor nerf on rogues was unnecessary for low levels.

And inspite of saying that Galen Maul bug needs a fix (this weapon is reducing targets armor) and being neglected, not playing much anymore. So what do we do? Ofcourse dont spend in the future Lesson learned.

This trend of encouraging us to spend and then making our items useless one way or the other (by nerfing items or the class or/and buffing other stuff) has already discouraged me from investing again.

Shelf-life of new arcanes was soooo short, its almost like getting trolled. I spend less time here and lesser gold now. I would like to thank devs though and see it positively as therapy for AL addiction.
Lol u made my day therapy for al addiction lmao

Hassan Akbar
03-30-2016, 03:43 AM
Actually no
Kershal was better then most mythics untill the 46 wisdom gun only

Tbh i think arcane's should not die like this
Ive already been scammed 2 nekros with the trade bug and sts did not refund them even though i sent a supp they neglected my right to own my items back hence i think they are thinking of killing this game soon just like dark legends

Earlingstad
03-30-2016, 03:51 AM
i think they are thinking of killing this game soon just like dark legends

Why would anyone want to do that to their own game? But seriously keeping in mind the recent updates anything can happen and you might be right lol. I am loving this game VainGlory btw. Its perfect PVP.

Hassan Akbar
03-30-2016, 04:14 AM
Why would anyone want to do that to their own game? But seriously keeping in mind the recent updates anything can happen and you might be right lol. I am loving this game VainGlory btw. Its perfect PVP.

They already did that with pocket legends star legends and dark legends xD

bonjovi3223
03-30-2016, 04:22 AM
Well arcane staff still has arcane hp over the new mythic staff.
With the way things have been going, I wouldn't buy any weapon now.

Dex_addict
03-30-2016, 05:22 AM
Everything has a shelf life, at the moment things are just expiring sooner than they did previously, not always a bad thing as it keeps the game interesting, however just means don't go rushing out and spending millions on things immediately, not always good to put all your eggs in one basket ;)

SouLBlizzard
03-30-2016, 09:39 AM
If you are focusing only on the damage,that staff will be outdated soon.For me dragon staff still my favorite weapon.My damage might not be higher than those who use new mythic weapon but there is a unique something on dragon staff.That's the DoT proc.