PDA

View Full Version : Jewel damage free!

Astrea
03-30-2016, 03:33 AM
Sts there is a problem when you are flagging, the jewel aren't damaging the player who have it just slowing them. If this is how its supposed to be then its fine. Also the notification when tou take the flag aren't appealing. Like "blue has the flag" something like that.

The quest button in pvp shoukd be removed, i mean the thing when you cliked shows 3 option quest, notification, messages etc.. Its hard to play with those button on there unlike the last pvp without those buttons there. Specially if you're playing on phone it takes too much space that almost 80% of screen is blocked woth chat, buttons and quest button ( lol ).

I'll add the notifications too! Ever since the update take place i can't receive any pm messages any more like popping up on my screen. Because its very hard to see when someone is messaging you and you just didn't notice. This includes when you're doing quest too! They aren't notifying you if you completed it or not.

I'll add the random lag spikes too! I've been lagging more recently i dont know why, but even i am AFK the ping will just go from 128 to 1k lol. I domt have any problem with my internet my connection is good ( upload 60+ download 60+ and 2ms ping ) maybe it is a problem with the server please fix it.

And...