PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys.......long time no see.

KongsNutz
06-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Iv'e been without the net for a few weeks......... i don't even have 1.2 yet and I see 1.2.1 is coming hahaha...... however i'm still around whenever i can on the forum using my folks net haha.

My internet get's put on this thurs so I'll be back in full form soon......... ciao

HectorCruz
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Welcome back, champ.

Violentsaint
06-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Iv'e been without the net for a few weeks......... i don't even have 1.2 yet and I see 1.2.1 is coming hahaha...... however i'm still around whenever i can on the forum using my folks net haha.

My internet get's put on this thurs so I'll be back in full form soon......... ciao

hey man welcome back, i though you disapeared forever so i joined a different guild >.<

dont forget to pm justg and claim your legendary item prize for doing that review competition a while back

id suggest geting a snipers bayou but its up to you

Justg
06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Wazzup! Welcome back :)

Inching
06-08-2010, 01:50 AM
hey man welcome back, i though you disapeared forever so i joined a different guild >.<

dont forget to pm justg and claim your legendary item prize for doing that review competition a while back

id suggest geting a snipers bayou but its up to you

Don't get the snipers bayou, I hv a friend selling it or I could just ask him to give it to u. As I'm not one of he winners, has anyone thought of asking the Devs for an Oasis weapon?

Violentsaint
06-08-2010, 02:14 AM
hey i asked the devs if i could have the alien oasis campagin and they said thats fine, maybe the runners up that get a legendary weapon can request a alien oasis one