PDA

View Full Version : When does bar fill to each tier?

Pingmill
03-30-2016, 11:34 AM
I know bronze tier was 200k and silver was 500k; at the moment we are really close to gold but I don't know if it is 800k, 850k, 900k, 950k or 1million / over.

Please I need urgent answer everyone in my guild wants to know.
Thanks

Pingmill

Mel030
03-30-2016, 11:35 AM
900k bro ...and rush everybody our deadline is today :D

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Pingmill
03-30-2016, 11:38 AM
900k Wtf we can't get that STS need to lower it urgently

Motherless_Child
03-30-2016, 11:43 AM
900k bro ...and rush everybody our deadline is today :D

Deadline? I thought they said that we would have a 7 day deadline to reach platinum after reaching gold..... There is a deadline for reaching gold????

Mel030
03-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Deadline? I thought they said that we would have a 7 day deadline to reach platinum after reaching gold..... There is a deadline for reaching gold????
Yeah we have 7 days to gold and if we reach it before expansion opens then..if not expansion opens it self but we wont get gold tier rewards...and after exp is up we have 7 days for plat for lb and banner

eugene9707
03-30-2016, 11:54 AM
From what I understand, the event runs from Thursday March 24 to Thursday March 31,and we get whatever tier we can reach.
As for the comment about Plat tire, that's only for the case that we reach gold before the deadline. In that case, the event will still continue until the (original) 7 day is up for people who want lb or Plat tier.

Vroom also expressed in the chat box saying that he doubt we would reach Plat tire, further showing that we do not have another additional 7 days to reach plat

Motherless_Child
03-30-2016, 12:05 PM
Yeah we have 7 days to gold and if we reach it before expansion opens then..if not expansion opens it self but we wont get gold tier rewards...and after exp is up we have 7 days for plat for lb and banner

Oh.... I was rush reading...... Man, we got a long way to go :dejection:

Motherless_Child
03-30-2016, 12:29 PM
One thing that I noticed is players rushing to collect the fragments before other players of the same class......... For anyone who doesn't know, more that 1 player of the same class can collect that SAME fragment.... For instance, if there are 3 rogues in the same map ALL three of those rogues can collect the same fragment.... So, for anyone who doesn't know, WAIT for the other players of the same class to get to the fragment so ALL of you can get that fragment, coordinate it however you'd like... It's not a race or a competition.... Again, this is just for those who may not have known this... This will DEFINITELY help the goal bar progress........