PDA

View Full Version : STS please replace useless skill buf

Deathlyreaper
03-30-2016, 12:24 PM
First of all I would like to note that what is posted below is only the Mage skills, (since the Mage skills is all that I'm an expert at) it would be great if someone can post about the warrior and rogue.

Dear Sts,
Since the skill mastery have come, you are slowly making the game better bit by bit and trying to fix class imbalance. It would be great if you can replace or fix/make it better the useless skill buff that is listed below

- Arcane Shield Displacement Wave: this is really useless because after the enemies has been knocked back they just come to you. They are probably away from you for 1-2 second and after that they start hitting you. This doesn't even have any effect on long range type enemies. Also the 1-2 second gap probably cancels out with the invincibility upgrade (correct me on this).

- Lifegiver Recharge Mana: this is also pretty useless since it only gives +5 mana (again correct me I haven't been using this skill often). Also our heal already recovers all if not most of the rogues's and warrior's mana. You guys fixed the heal over time, why not fix this one or better yet replace it to something useful

-Fireball Scorch: this skill takes away 25% of the enemies chance to hit. I think this thing can be buffed just a little bit. Also I'm wondering does it cancel out with the stun upgrade? If it does please fix it so it doesn't. Better yet replace it with something like 15% more damage that would be better than the 25% chance to hit that might cancel out with the stun upgrade.

-Ice Arctic Shatter: this skill is really really useless. First, it only has a 20% chance to leave behind an ice path when the enemies is slain by it. Second, the ice path is very small (lol). Third, what are the chances that mages get the last hit on elite party and what are the chances that that last hit will be Ice!!. See this is not even worth to put a skill point on. I suggest replacing this with something better and more useful. Maybe replace with a dmg buff (because right now Ice dmg is almost as low as fireball and that was not the case back then). If you think the slight dmg buff would be too op then replace it with something else just something that is worth putting a skill point on.

Lightning Electrical Discharge: Some people put a skill point on this because it is kinda useful. However a buff would be appreciated. I would like if the chance is increased because this buff is just like the Ice Arctic shatter the enemy has to be slain by lightning. That hardly ever happens so a slight increase in chance of the Discharge happening would be nice.

That is all the things that need changing on the Mage skill if there are anything that I missed please feel free to tell me. I also need someone to list down the useless buff on rougues and warriors. P.S if you (STS)do decide to give a slight damage boost to fireball and ice pls give one to gale too so it is at least in par with them.

Thanks.

oekeone
03-30-2016, 01:25 PM
First of all I would like to note that what is posted below is only the Mage skills, (since the Mage skills is all that I'm an expert at) it would be great if someone can post about the warrior and rogue.

Dear Sts,
Since the skill mastery have come, you are slowly making the game better bit by bit and trying to fix class imbalance. It would be great if you can replace or fix/make it better the useless skill buff that is listed below

- Arcane Shield Displacement Wave: this is really useless because after the enemies has been knocked back they just come to you. They are probably away from you for 1-2 second and after that they start hitting you. This doesn't even have any effect on long range type enemies. Also the 1-2 second gap probably cancels out with the invincibility upgrade (correct me on this).

- Lifegiver Recharge Mana: this is also pretty useless since it only gives +5 mana (again correct me I haven't been using this skill often). Also our heal already recovers all if not most of the rogues's and warrior's mana. You guys fixed the heal over time, why not fix this one or better yet replace it to something useful

-Fireball Scorch: this skill takes away 25% of the enemies chance to hit. I think this thing can be buffed just a little bit. Also I'm wondering does it cancel out with the stun upgrade? If it does please fix it so it doesn't. Better yet replace it with something like 15% more damage that would be better than the 25% chance to hit that might cancel out with the stun upgrade.

-Ice Arctic Shatter: this skill is really really useless. First, it only has a 20% chance to leave behind an ice path when the enemies is slain by it. Second, the ice path is very small (lol). Third, what are the chances that mages get the last hit on elite party and what are the chances that that last hit will be Ice!!. See this is not even worth to put a skill point on. I suggest replacing this with something better and more useful. Maybe replace with a dmg buff (because right now Ice dmg is almost as low as fireball and that was not the case back then). If you think the slight dmg buff would be too op then replace it with something else just something that is worth putting a skill point on.

Lightning Electrical Discharge: Some people put a skill point on this because it is kinda useful. However a buff would be appreciated. I would like if the chance is increased because this buff is just like the Ice Arctic shatter the enemy has to be slain by lightning. That hardly ever happens so a slight increase in chance of the Discharge happening would be nice.

That is all the things that need changing on the Mage skill if there are anything that I missed please feel free to tell me. I also need someone to list down the useless buff on rougues and warriors. P.S if you (STS)do decide to give a slight damage boost to fireball and ice pls give one to gale too so it is at least in par with them.

Thanks.

I would love if sts add a stun effect on the shield knock back and life giver mama regen only regens 1 mana of mine per I think 1-3 second.......its really slow fix this pls :)

Deathlyreaper
03-30-2016, 06:15 PM
Nice thread. I agreed they are useless also. Great ideas for replace or buff. If we talk about buff i would say about gale force. I have noticed that it works almost same without as with area of effect upgrade. As we speak about buff, i got idea about add to time shift upgrade ( time bomb ) damage over time or chance to bleed. Yeah I was wondering wether to include gale here or not it's aoe upgrade is basically the same thing without it so yeah it would be nice if they change that

Deathlyreaper
03-30-2016, 06:17 PM
I would love if sts add a stun effect on the shield knock back and life giver mama regen only regens 1 mana of mine per I think 1-3 second.......its really slow fix this pls :) Oooh I would love to see a stun on the knock back just as long as it doesn't cancel out with the invincibility upgrade. The lifegiver mana regen upgrade is basically useless

Bmwmsix
03-31-2016, 04:01 AM
Mages skills depending to much on rng...and we need more crit % on gear...