PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Remiem
03-30-2016, 01:39 PM
Almost there!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

So close you can taste the cryogems!

You're nearly there! With 24 hours left until the magic seal breaks--you guys have nearly filled the bar to hit Gold Tier and open the magic portal and launch the counter attack on the heretic gnomes. So far all participating Arlorians have earned their Underhul Mythic Helm and Armor, and are well on the way to the Amulet and Ring. Congrats!

We'll drop a full announcement with all of the details about the new content when that seal breaks!

Game Updates

Glintstone Mythic Set Conversion

As you progress through the Curse of the Cryostar content, you'll start to get items that exceed your Glinstone Mythic Set's power. But what to do with the old pieces? In this update, you'll be able to take your old Glinstone Mythic gear to the Crafting Station and break them down into Glintstone Coins to use toward you next set of items. Remember, this can not be undone! So be sure you're absolutely finished with the items before you convert them.

Item progression is an important part of any MMO, and a critical aspect of keeping the game fresh and fun for our players. As hard as it is to have to let go of items, especially ones as hard earned as the Glintstone set, we hope you'll enjoy the new content and new opportunities to build your character to become even MORE awesome than he/she already was.

Nordr is Now Open to All

All players can now access Nordr. But, we still recommend you only brave those dungeons at level 25+!

Expansion Weapon Changes

As outlined in Vroom's itemization post (here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?306478-Weapon-Changes-in-Curse-of-the-Cryostar) we've made a few changes to the Curse of the Cryostar expansion weapons.

+ Curse of the Cryostar expansion bows and guns now deal 200% basic attack damage.
+ Curse of the Cryostar expansion staffs can now hit up to 4 targets
+ Curse of the Cryostar expansion daggers will have statted armor

Bug Fixes
+ Received system messages appear on the HUD once again.
+ Cryostar crate drops now look like chests instead of eggs.
+ Dovabear art has been rolled back to previous model. He'll be back in a future update!
+ Fixed a few places where Ren'gol crates were still dropping.
+ Glintstone token vendor belt stats have been updated.
+ Fixed typos

Other Bugs

We'll be continuing to work through bugs related to the new client and expansion. If you have found a bug please be sure to report them in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?111-AL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs

Coming Soon

A lot of you have been asking about our regular seasonal events, like the Arlor Egg Hunt and the Goblin Event. Not to worry! We've still got some regular favorites headed your way. Keep an eye out for the Q2 Producer's Letter that will give you guys the latest on what kind of releases we're getting ready for post-expansion!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Arkiouj
03-30-2016, 05:15 PM
If the original Glintstone set breaks down for the same amount as the free set.. just LOL, more stupidity. How about let us upgrade the original set?

Everything else looks good though.

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-30-2016, 05:17 PM
If the original Glintstone set breaks down for the same amount as the free set.. just LOL, more stupidity. How about let us upgrade the original set?

Everything else looks good though.

Only the Glintstone set earned through questing can be broken down. The Opening Event Reward items cannot be converted into Glintstone Coins.

Midas Touch
03-30-2016, 05:17 PM
Yay

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
03-30-2016, 05:23 PM
R.I.P. lvl 46 Arcane Daggers and Staff
Too bad lvl 46 Mythic Daggers,Bow,staff,gun... Your adventures ended too soon #toosoon

Arkiouj
03-30-2016, 05:24 PM
Only the Glintstone set earned through questing can be broken down. The Opening Event Reward items cannot be converted into Glintstone Coins.

Not sure how I feel about a set that took so much effort to craft becoming broken down, seems like admission Glintstone sets were a failed idea. Atleast we'll get something towards the future though I guess. Ty for the reply.

Darkluciferx
03-30-2016, 05:33 PM
So can we level up to 56 tomorrow?

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 05:40 PM
Tokens.. A mere pittance for what we paid for, for the amount of work needed to even acquire one.. Wish there are more impressive items in the vendor that would warrant our joy in this gesture. As it is, it is lost on us. We want to see something in the vendor that would make those tokens worth it. Please. Otherwise it is merely a gesture. And those who did not craft the Glintstone set and merely saved their gold, have won. Because we put our faith in STS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twoxc
03-30-2016, 05:40 PM
Will the new mythic from vendor purchase with these token be tradable?

Imhotepx
03-30-2016, 05:42 PM
I have trouble understanding your vision of the games that has changed since the beginning of the year 2016
First -even have to pay for crafter you are really funny
500pts is like 50k not many but is joke
Convert a set for coins but the NPC has ridiculous reward
I love this game but for some time he takes a wrong direction
Not fun at all
Ps:stop ur secret nerf and talk more with community before kill the game

sevenpain
03-30-2016, 05:42 PM
How about able player to remove the gem from the glinstone set ??

This game is become more and more expensive to play

DarrenPR
03-30-2016, 05:46 PM
So... am I correct in assuming adding MASSIVE damage to imbued (level 41) gear was intentional? To be honest, if that isn't taken care of, everybody is going to be using lvl 41 gear at 56 cap because of the stupid amount of damage the gear gives.

TW84
03-30-2016, 05:57 PM
And what of the crafted Vial of Orcsbane we have? Cryogem Fragments? Fangs? Runes? Insignias? Whatever else i forgot?

And dont make it usable for something stupidly hard to craft like glintstone set was!? And not untradeable!

zerofort
03-30-2016, 05:57 PM
Well as annoyed as I am about last expansion I hope you have learned from your mistakes and make this exspansion better. You may have noticed my postes lattly have been negative don't take that the wrong way I care about this game and Wana c great things from it

Anynna
03-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Please Rem let us have more coins in converting these glints ='(

arcanefid
03-30-2016, 06:02 PM
This part about Glinstone set...

Does this mean if we don't farm the new maps... we get better rewards? That's what has been happening.

Guess I'll just quit until this new expansion ends and I catch up with everyone in a single hour of playing.

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 06:06 PM
I'm sorry, but the more I think about it, the more ridiculous this all is to me. You had us deal with bugged red zones in rengol maps in order to farm for hundreds of orc fangs, even included a useless pre-quest before the Glinstone quest. And now, it will be relegated to tokens?

And that (obviously bugged, hooray for owners) imbued set which Darren just mentioned is adding insult to injury.

For months, we spent time, gold, and money to gear ourselves up in new glintstone and jewels. And yet, at the end, all of those efforts were for nothing. Because they were trashed by those old imbued gears. Can you imagine how insulting it is to find your brand new and shiny fully nobled gear overshadowed by more than 13 damage PER PIECE of imbued?

My mind is still reeling from all of this. 150m worth of gear and jewels (no exaggeration), put to junk by imbued gear worth 5m apiece. And now you say the Glintstone set is worth a few coins.

Let me know where the punchline is because this is all just a very cruel joke.

Arkiouj
03-30-2016, 06:13 PM
I just looked in the token shop... um yeah this is a total farce. As this was also a craftable item set with stupidly long wait time.. what about the people who used plat to speed it up? or do we just forget about that.. Great start to the expansion lmao.

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 06:15 PM
well if you think if it having the crafted myth set gives you a great amount of advantage against players without em...

so if you decide to advance to level 56
you have a jump start of getting your myth set and putting jewels on it

and yes a lot of people spend millions for the myth set but those set are not trade able so once you reach level 46 you're gonna be a PUG because that is 10 levels less than 56...

Honey do you even know what PUG means? And did you even craft the Glintstone set? If not, you have no business talking about it.

P.S. And can you please use regular font and color? Because the use of bold font indicates you're trying to highlight something. Since it appears that you wish to be a pro forumer, it will be considerably more aesthetically pleasing and less confusing if you would adhere to that instead of just making your whole post "stand out".

Lyziz
03-30-2016, 06:15 PM
Whaaat??? Sts that is so disappointing.
I never exspected that this will turn out of the glintstone gear idea.
I wish i wouldnt have had trust in you guys and would have saved my millions and time. This set is just way to exspensive to let it go just like this by converting it into coins.
I have the feeling like its a very bad joke.
Its not just the glint set. Something/a lot is going madly wrong in this game since a while. People have quit the game, and it wont get better like that. This isnt a way with the community... this is greed and against all logic. I just can say that i am very dissapointed from you guys. This set made me broke... what i have from it now? Lots of people are in the same situation just because you guys seems to have no idea which way arcane legends is supposed to go. Honestly, what was your idea or meaning of making this set? Reducing the amount of gold of some people or even leave them broke ig? Making them busy?
Its a shame that something that is so hard to obtain, and seemed so promising is reduced to something like that. Not well made sts...

Kakashis
03-30-2016, 06:17 PM
Well, I for one can't wait to see what the 56 expansion holds! Yes, the glinstone set is trashed, but so are old items! At least it's worth something unlike our 36 upgraded mythic sets which can't be traded or token swappable. I'm sure the 56 gears will be better than the imbued gears. Aside from the damage bonus, they lose a ton of armor and hp.

ilhanna
03-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Ticklish has touched on an issue that has been plaguing our playing experience the last six months or so: dwindling player trust and faith in STS product and policies. There had been a steady break down of these following the series of nerfs and buffs, or suspicion of both, lack of transparency, abuses, and many more.

You do know all of these will render your players skeptical of all the gear/pet/event you have put efforts into?

You say: Craftable item yay! The players will say: Meh, not worth sweating over crafting it; remember Glintstone. New pet, yay! Meh, it's just going to be nerfed soon. New event, yay! Meh, just another gold sink, forget it. And so on. And do you honestly think all this skepticism and doubt are good for retaining players interest in your product?

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 06:22 PM
Well, I for one can't wait to see what the 56 expansion holds! Yes, the glinstone set is trashed, but so are old items! At least it's worth something unlike our 36 upgraded mythic sets which can't be traded or token swappable. I'm sure the 56 gears will be better than the imbued gears. Aside from the damage bonus, they lose a ton of armor and hp.

Weren't 46 mythics supposed to be better than 41 LEGENDARIES? Please stop trying to make it seem like those bugged imbued sets were OKAY. And our upgraded 36 mythics set were worth it. We've had a long run with them before they were trashed. And they didn't cost anything compared to the Glinstone set.

Lyziz
03-30-2016, 06:26 PM

Old items?
Dont forget when the glint quest appeared.
Plus, you can never compare the 36er myth set with glint set. The 36er had a long time a good use and gave you good stats. Also was the 36er myth set way way cheaper and easier to obtain. Of course it runs out with exspansion. But we just had an exspansion to 46. With it the glint gear quest. Just when the first players finished it the new 56 level cap gets announced and the glint gear gets trashed to coins.
You cant compare those things at all.

Lyziz
03-30-2016, 06:28 PM
Weren't 46 mythics supposed to be better than 41 LEGENDARIES? Please stop trying to make it seem like those bugged imbued sets were OKAY. And our upgraded 36 mythics set were worth it. We've had a long run with them before they were trashed. And they didn't cost anything compared to the Glinstone set.

100% my thoughts

Vixenne
03-30-2016, 06:35 PM
well if you think if it having the crafted myth set gives you a great amount of advantage against players without em...

so if you decide to advance to level 56
you have a jump start of getting your myth set and putting jewels on it

and yes a lot of people spend millions for the myth set but those set are not trade able so once you reach level 46 you're gonna be a PUG because that is 10 levels less than 56...

You don't know the feeling of spending so much time and gold for Glintstone Set. Even just a part of the set. Don't try to act cute.

mightyabe
03-30-2016, 06:39 PM
So i get a total of 900 coins for a glint set. From what i saw at the vendor those stuff cost too much for their value. I mean there r epic n legendary stuff that will worth some k's in the end and the myth items some hundreds.. worthless comparacing with the glint worth. All that trouble in crafting and all the millions waisted for nothing. Instead of fixing the stats with an upgrade sts admits that glint was a mistake and "apologize" to the ppl with 900 worthles coins. Arcane gows down!

mishafeng
03-30-2016, 06:44 PM
Yeah, but we got our worth out of the 36 mythic. They were also the best for a long while. Unlike the Glintstone which wasn't very good and didn't last more than a month or two. All the Glintstone set gives us of value is the junk proc for mage and rogue and the pretty looks..

wwwgagacomtr
03-30-2016, 06:46 PM
very nice idea ty sts :) glin set now really crap ty for good work for us. wonderfull work we r sooo happy now. glin set for 900 token and i c only 1 item price is 900 token ?

maybe 1 dev ( gm ) now join in new map and read all players ideas for this :)

ketoh
03-30-2016, 07:07 PM
Futile effort, we spent a lot of time and money to mythic glinstone, unreasonable mythic exchanged for tokens and items are not yet clear

Vixenne
03-30-2016, 07:09 PM
who says i don't?? me and my brother worked hard to craft that set. my brother completed it but me i can't cause i sacrificed my own gold for his sake. FYI i fought to make the glintset to be upgraded but if that is not what they had planned for the players i can't really do anything i just have to accept the fact that it can't be done...

sorry about the color I JUST LOVE BLUE.

Then I suggest don't act like our months worth grinded set that we'll turn em into coins just like *SNAP!* that. You know the feeling about crafting the set? So would your brother turn em into coins? Lol.

tomsawer
03-30-2016, 07:14 PM
Imo seriously imo S.t.S. is following (a plan) they feel will help the leap from 46 to 47 I don't know what it is yet,for some reason I trust they will not disappoint . Maybe I'm to positive or trusting the way I see it ,it's a game . the reason most of us play games is to temporary escape reality briefly to do something we enjoy. Even with some hiccups and glitches S.t.S always does the best they can to resolve issues, and that's what forums are for so we as players can say hey! .."that isn't gonna work" "or this is to op" however,imo being hateful or cutting S.t.S down isn't gonna get your voice heard .And cutting other players down for there opinion is just wrong.
If you read this and disagree that's cool,if you agree that's cool as well. My 2¢ is if you enjoy this game as much as I do let's be constructive . can't we all just get along;)

wwwgagacomtr
03-30-2016, 07:16 PM
everythngs is normal. no need sts ideas etc. only 1 real idea here sts need dollars.. why important we happy or unhappy here. we talk about all this bug, cheat or dupe etc any sts personel never answer etc.

we dont talk this subject maybe, because sts dont have good idea or answer for us. every corp build for save money. after corp if save lot money thy happy.

we want new exp , pet etc for fun but ok sts make these r. maybe 2 years all news is buggy. but dollars never have bug :) we pay dollars sts happy but we buy buggy event buggy pet buggy items ty sts everythng is soo good.

lissil
03-30-2016, 07:18 PM
First thought that came to mind when I saw the update: Kill me now.

As expressed by other players before me, this is just so disappointing. I have a few questions for the developers of this game.

Did any of you did the Orcslay set and Glintstone set like we did? Like seriously hunting for hours or maybe paying up millions for fangs? I think not. I'm assuming as developers, you have everyhting instantly granted to you. Even if you craft, you wouldn't even need to farm for the ingredients. If you really did, you would understand where all this negative reactions are coming from.

Most of us understand the the game must progress and that includes new gears and pets. But the rate at which you are going about it is ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only that feels that they have been totally ripped off. First, yes, the rogue and sorcerer Glintstone set sucks, but that's tolerable for PvE players. As for PvP, it's too much of a joke to even comment at this point. Second, the proc rate for mage sets is a joke compared to the HP and damage that we lost. Third, how are level 41 gears better than 46 gears? So we have to tell ourselves, "At least we got our AP, aura, and title." Just so it won't be as depressing. Then comes the update to craft it for Glintstone tokens. The whole set is equivalent to 900 tokens. Not even enough for the mythic 47 weapon which I believe is worth 960 tokens.

wangkj
03-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Imo seriously imo S.t.S. is following (a plan) they feel will help the leap from 46 to 47 I don't know what it is yet,for some reason I trust they will not disappoint . Maybe I'm to positive or trusting the way I see it ,it's a game . the reason most of us play games is to temporary escape reality briefly to do something we enjoy. Even with some hiccups and glitches S.t.S always does the best they can to resolve issues, and that's what forums are for so we as players can say hey! .."that isn't gonna work" "or this is to op" however,imo being hateful or cutting S.t.S down isn't gonna get your voice heard .And cutting other players down for there opinion is just wrong.
If you read this and disagree that's cool,if you agree that's cool as well. My 2¢ is if you enjoy this game as much as I do let's be constructive . can't we all just get along;)
Well said very well said. I salute you

Asron9
03-30-2016, 07:27 PM
fair point.. i respect everyone's opinion and im just trying to keep an open mind. In all honesty I am not in the same level as you ticklish you have an OP toon mine is just mediocre,

did i crafted the glint set? yes i did..
was i disappointed with the sudden expansion? yes I am.
Why am I acting cool about everything? because im an optimist. if i focus on the negative parts then im just pulling myself down.

i did state my opinion about the bug about the breach in the system with that dup scam, about the mythic set not being upgrade able I stated my side already...

but in this game you HAVE A CHOICE... stay in lvl46 and enjoy being OP with your set or move forward...
[emoji106] um mediocre also hihi

jjperez27
03-30-2016, 07:29 PM
ty sts for returning my gold back :))))

-prec

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 07:36 PM
fair point.. i respect everyone's opinion and im just trying to keep an open mind. In all honesty I am not in the same level as you ticklish you have an OP toon mine is just mediocre,

did i crafted the glint set? yes i did..
was i disappointed with the sudden expansion? yes I am.
Why am I acting cool about everything? because im an optimist. if i focus on the negative parts then im just pulling myself down.

i did state my opinion about the bug about the breach in the system with that dup scam, about the mythic set not being upgrade able I stated my side already...

but in this game you HAVE A CHOICE... stay in lvl46 and enjoy being OP with your set or move forward...

I thought you said you did not craft your glint set? Conflicting statements.

The ultimate reason we are unhappy because STS keeps trying to bring peoples' hopes up, only to let us down so bad in the end. I don't even understand why, in the middle of a huge number of bugs reported and still left untouched, they are moving so fast with this expansion. I feel like a cow that has been milked dry. We always end up buying platinum and diving into these new things STS releases, only to be burned. There has to be something GOOD in store for us to fairly accept what a joke STS has made out of us this season.

ketoh
03-30-2016, 07:50 PM
First thought that came to mind when I saw the update: Kill me now.

As expressed by other players before me, this is just so disappointing. I have a few questions for the developers of this game.

Did any of you did the Orcslay set and Glintstone set like we did? Like seriously hunting for hours or maybe paying up millions for fangs? I think not. I'm assuming as developers, you have everyhting instantly granted to you. Even if you craft, you wouldn't even need to farm for the ingredients. If you really did, you would understand where all this negative reactions are coming from.

Most of us understand the the game must progress and that includes new gears and pets. But the rate at which you are going about it is ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only that feels that they have been totally ripped off. First, yes, the rogue and sorcerer Glintstone set sucks, but that's tolerable for PvE players. As for PvP, it's too much of a joke to even comment at this point. Second, the proc rate for mage sets is a joke compared to the HP and damage that we lost. Third, how are level 41 gears better than 46 gears? So we have to tell ourselves, "At least we got our AP, aura, and title." Just so it won't be as depressing. Then comes the update to craft it for Glintstone tokens. The whole set is equivalent to 900 tokens. Not even enough for the mythic 47 weapon which I believe is worth 960 tokens.

bhaha 900 for set glinstone, Rip for new mythic recoulor

konafez
03-30-2016, 07:51 PM
me and my borther contradicts in every way that is why we are so close to each other he is the yin and im the yang.

he hates the totality of the idea even when the first glint set started he hated it complained about everything and since im older i stayed positive because i don't want him to quit. I had all the opportunity to craft the myth set but i decided to give him all the fangs that i can farm because for me all i needed was the helm he can be the OP one and i can stay mediocre.
we even both got banned during the mass-ban he lost hope but i didn't so that is how we got our account back and so are the most players that i know who almost quit but i never quit.

you may hate me for my optimist (for being such a leech on my statement) but my positivity is not for everyone.

if you wanna release your frustrations that's fine im willing to listen. because we are all free to state our opinion but the thing there is are you doing it right?..

First off , good for you voicing your opinion even through all the hate, you have as much right to voice your opinion as everyone else does . If they don't like it that can shove it up there (insert ban able word here)

Everyone on this forum has a right to voice there opinion ,so telling someone to shut up or calling them a idiot is just stupid and childish ..if this hurts your feeling then oh well..if the shoe fits...well you know...

And personly I like your blue font, shows your not a conformist zombie..but that's just my opinion..and I have a right to speak it

zerofort
03-30-2016, 07:54 PM
Point is sts kept saying guys it will be worth it to craft glintston set wait and see. Besides war was glintston set worth it. Sts lead ppl to believe it would be now this lmao. Is this for real sts this is why you wanted ppl to craft set so at end of season every one would be granted a mythic set with better stats sure no proc but every one gets. So then here have tokens guys for ur millions u spent ahahah

Khicho
03-30-2016, 07:58 PM
I can not believe that your are going to make the Glintstone set obsolete! It is mind blowing to say the least!!! Do you you have any idea the amount of time and gold I has taken most of us to squire this gear? Let me help you out. It cost most of us well over 13m and I don't even know how to place a value of the amount of time. I have played this game since season 2 and I have personally witnessed so many decisions made that frankly just leaves us players speechless, but this one takes the cake! This is just plain irresponsible, inconsiderate, and ridiculous! You could have easily aknowledge the amount of effort that it has taken you players to acquire this set by making it upgradable at 56. Good luck to you and your game.

will0
03-30-2016, 07:59 PM
Glintstone set cost more than 900 coins to make it obsolete !!!

extrapayah
03-30-2016, 08:00 PM
i hope you won't release anything that need inhumane amount of farming like glintstone set and slain king weapons anymore... normal players need a whole season to farm those. the task of farming those also way too repetitive and boring.

anyway, can you reduce the requirement of crafting original glintstone sets? or else new players won't have any chance chasing old players which have headstart

one more, i believe somewhere before, you promised to take a look at arcane deary, especially it's AA that affect negatively to runs (deary ring's proc too), please take a look at it again, especially for a massive crates only pets, the current spec of arcane deary can't be justified + you also brought deary to next expansion crates, more reason to take a look on it. (nor do stampy, as crafted arcane pet)

+ any chance of having toor and sns inside cryo locks? (they've just been released in crates since rengol, like deary)

thank you

Zeus
03-30-2016, 08:04 PM
me and my borther contradicts in every way that is why we are so close to each other he is the yin and im the yang.

he hates the totality of the idea even when the first glint set started he hated it complained about everything and since im older i stayed positive because i don't want him to quit. I had all the opportunity to craft the myth set but i decided to give him all the fangs that i can farm because for me all i needed was the helm he can be the OP one and i can stay mediocre.
we even both got banned during the mass-ban he lost hope but i didn't so that is how we got our account back and so are the most players that i know who almost quit but i never quit. i did follow ups for them until they got their account back. ( they are the least of my concerns but since i know how hard they worked for all their accounts i did what i can do to boost their morale)

you may hate me for my optimist (for being such a leech on my statement) but my positivity is not for everyone.

if you wanna release your frustrations that's fine im willing to listen. because we are all free to state our opinion but the thing there is are you doing it right?..

The thing is, making blanket posts like your original post is completely disrespectful to people's feelings who earned the items. It's like you disregard their opinion, which is the very thing some people are defending you about.

Now, I don't have anything against you nor do I want to start a flame war but in the future I suggest making posts that may offer some useful feedback to both parties. It's difficult, I know. I can't always do this either but it helps a lot on forums.

As for the color, some people are more sensitive to colors than others. This is why even the developers use black text. Now, I don't mind blue but someone with color sensitivity or even color blindness might. :)

konafez
03-30-2016, 08:08 PM
I'm having trouble understanding something, mabey I'm just dense

Buuuuut...

Everyone asked Sts to make the mythic set upgradeable..then that give you a option to upgrade..and everyone losses there mind

Honestly am I missing something here? There not holding a gun to your head and making you convert it, there not threatening to come to your house and steal your organs and sell them on the black market (though if you do Sts, let me know. I know a guy..)

They are giving you a option to convert it and upgrade to the new set...

...well Isn't what everyone asked for

Avaree
03-30-2016, 08:09 PM

anyway, can you reduce the requirement of crafting original glintstone sets? or else new players won't have any chance chasing old players which have headstart

thank you

The above should not happen. Why reduce what it takes (requirement of crafting) for the same reward to discard it at the end, when many players worked long and hard to achieve the set.

Side note.....
I like the idea of being able to "dismantle" the glint set for glintstone coins. At least us "glintstoned" see something for our efforts. I do hope we can see more options to dismantle craftable items that are account bound. Too bad the lvl 36 couldnt be traded in too :)

Zeus
03-30-2016, 08:12 PM

Buuuuut...

Everyone asked Sts to make the mythic set upgradeable..then that give you a option to upgrade..and everyone losses there mind

Honestly am I missing something here? There not holding a gun to your head and making you convert it, there not threatening to come to your house and steal your organs and sell them on the black market (though if you do Sts, let me know. I know a guy..)

They're upset because upgrading to coins is not an upgrade. Furthermore the next gear stats are not that great either. All things that are fixable, of course. Let's just hope STG is able to filter through the hate and gather some useful feedback to create some appropriate solutions!

Arkiouj
03-30-2016, 08:13 PM
The decisions STS make become more baffling every time, never ceasing to amaze. I think the only thing you could do to amend this is make Glintstone title rare and unobtainable and atleast put some decent items in that token shop, all those items are for level 47/52 and are worthless. Also increase the amount of tokens we get.. 900 is a hilarious joke for the work/gold we put in. Great way to start the expansion.. sadly I expect more of the same.

wangkj
03-30-2016, 08:15 PM
Hmmm where did my posts go? This thread has no point to it

konafez
03-30-2016, 08:22 PM
They're upset because upgrading to coins is not an upgrade. Furthermore the next gear stats are not that great either. All things that are fixable, of course. Let's just hope STG is able to filter through the hate and gather some useful feedback to create some appropriate solutions!

But doesn't it serve the same ends?

If you have a car you would like to trade for a new one..and I buy that car from you for the same amount as the new car you want costs, so you can now go buy said new car..does that not get you to the same place

Now I will give you the fact that the new mythics are a bit.....soft....that could use some buffing.

And I thank you for giving me a honest answer to a honest question

lissil
03-30-2016, 08:26 PM

Buuuuut...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but upgrading here means you craft/trade/or do some quest to have your four-piece Glintstone set to a higher four-piece set. However, if you craft your whole set to tokens, you just get 900 tokens. That means, you only get an armor for your whole set. I personally don't call that an upgrade.

And yes, no one is holding a gun to our heads to convert the set to tokens. The point is, or at least my point is, to state that 900 tokens for at least 12mil gold and months of hunting to craft the set is an insult on the effort of the ones who crafted it. I've had my set for almost two months now. Try to imagine how the players who just finished their set a week ago would feel. I bet even worse.

Also, it's about the trust we put to STS that doing all that work, after they said that it will be worth it, seem to have been betrayed. Can't speak for the others, but I know I felt that way.

zerofort
03-30-2016, 08:31 PM
Hmm no response from sts I wonder why?

Zeus
03-30-2016, 08:31 PM
But doesn't it serve the same ends?

If you have a car you would like to trade for a new one..and I buy that car from you for the same amount as the new car you want costs, so you can now go buy said new car..does that not get you to the same place

Now I will give you the fact that the new mythics are a bit.....soft....that could use some buffing.

And I thank you for giving me a honest answer to a honest question

I think most of the hate is compounded due to the gear stats being less than adequate. All of the rest is just minuscule issues stacked on to the bigger issue at hand. If the stats are significantly better, then tossing your glintstone set in the bin for tokens will be worth it. At least, I don't expect a full set in exchange for my glintstone set. I don't think ticklish does either, but I'm sure what she does expect is some legitimate reason to cash in her set.

For all we know, 900 tokens could be 3 months of hard work. There hasn't been an update yet on how to get those tokens.

If my theory is right, I think it will be something similar to orc tags. In which case, 900 tokens is a whopping amount.

konafez
03-30-2016, 08:35 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but upgrading here means you craft/trade/or do some quest to have your four-piece Glintstone set to a higher four-piece set. However, if you craft your whole set to tokens, you just get 900 tokens. That means, you only get an armor for your whole set. I personally don't call that an upgrade.

And yes, no one is holding a gun to our heads to convert the set to tokens. The point is, or at least my point is, to state that 900 tokens for at least 12mil gold and months of hunting to craft the set is an insult on the effort of the ones who crafted it. I've had my set for almost two months now. Try to imagine how the players who just finished their set a week ago would feel. I bet even worse.

Also, it's about the trust we put to STS that doing all that work, after they said that it will be worth it, seem to have been betrayed. Can't speak for the others, but I know I felt that way.

OK, see this is why I support intelligent discourse . You have answered my question

So if Sts made t worth more tokens, made it sellable/tradeble , and buffed the new set, would that solve some of the problems.

I'm honesty just trying to come up with some solutions and give feedback

Xsmashyd
03-30-2016, 08:36 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oekeone
03-30-2016, 08:37 PM

that's the only way to get the coins?????? by the mythic set??? really -.- I was looking forward to getting the mythic new weps

Tatman
03-30-2016, 08:49 PM
I am fine with glintstone set for tokens. I am not fine with the things purchasable for tokens at that vendor right now. I hope that list gets updated with better stuff when the actual expansion starts.

As for the voices in favour of upgrading glintstone set - no, thanks, we already had that experiment.

Savagekantus
03-30-2016, 08:52 PM
For some it was gold, hard farming , or maybe a mixture of both. for the set to be convert into glinstone tokens on items that are not gonna have any value in stats or gold is kinda disappointing. smh :/

Gorecaster
03-30-2016, 08:54 PM
Another week goes by and yet more disappointed customers. Previous mythic armor sets lasted for years, literally wore mine for 2 years. Now you're lucky if you get to wear them for half as long as it took you to farm them while you watch comparable gear handed out for free like Oprah. Mythic for you, mythic for you, mythic for everyone! I'd like to offer a new corporate slogan...
SpacetimeStudios
"Wonder...why"

lissil
03-30-2016, 08:55 PM
OK, see this is why I support intelligent discourse . You have answered my question

So if Sts made t worth more tokens, made it sellable/tradeble , and buffed the new set, would that solve some of the problems.

I'm honesty just trying to come up with some solutions and give feedback
I'll be fine with it if it turns out that the tokens are really hard to loot and if the items sold by token vendor, or the myth armor at least is at level 56.

First, making the tokens hard to loot or get as rewards from quests will mean that the items (if tradeable) on that vendor will retain value for quite some time and will probably a good source of income for farmers.

Second, remember when they released the mythic slaterock level 43? It turned out to be just a leveling gear because legendary level 46 armors are comparable, if not better. I've always been an endgame player and I will hate to see that my whole Glintstone set will be reduced to a single level 50 armor that I would probably change again as soon as reach level 56.

I think a level 56 mythic armor for my whole level 46 set is fair enough, but that's just me. :)

Kingslaughter
03-30-2016, 09:02 PM
Move on...its new expansion...why u still use old mytic zzz.....its ur decision to take quest at glinstone....or just leave the game if u cant handle it...lol

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 09:05 PM
The thing is, this token exchange is to give those who worked hard their Glintstone sets an edge over others, but it has failed to produce that effect. Items in the vendor are no better than what we currently have, so these tokens serve no purpose.

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 09:08 PM
Move on...its new expansion...why u still use old mytic zzz.....its ur decision to take quest at glinstone....or just leave the game if u cant handle it...lol

You can't exactly call it "old" when just weeks before, they even made a double orc fang drop event for it.

ilhanna
03-30-2016, 09:08 PM

Let me tell about positivity and trust. When STS launched Nekro as the first ever craftable pet, I threw myself into the crafting process even though everything was against me: not having many elite running friends and having second best gear and legendary pets. I saw Nekro as my chance to obtain arcane pet since I couldn't afford to mass open locked crates. It took me many weeks to farm the parchments and even longer, months, to finally loot a fossil in Arena chest. I kept at it, though, because I had complete faith in STS good intention to make this OP pet available to anyone who is willing to work hard enough, long enough to get rewarded. And I was not disappointed.

The same with Planar Pendant. I saw it as a chance to get great gear even if I had to work very hard for it because I couldn't fork over the gold for the recipe and was determined to loot it. The work, as frustrating as it could be sometimes, gave me a reason to log on, the pendant a goal. When I finally crafted it the feeling of triumph was highly satisfying.

Now when STS released the introduction to a craftable mythic set, in my mind I was already determined to get it. The set is purely farmable, a great challenge that I expected I would enjoy as much as the Nekro and Planar Pendant quests. But then even early on there had been disappointment with the stats. I kept on working at it, through Orcslaying before there was Insignia-bearing effigies, farming almoat every single fang, because I still had some measure of faith on STS.

And then little by little STS corroded this faith. I still worked on the Glinstone set, though I did not see much point in it. Then they give away mythics with pre-expansion. I can understand trying to even out the playing field, but giving away mythics when people had worked so hard to craft Glintstone, was a slap in the face. Then came this insult. "Break down [insert number of deaths from one shots, number of ankhs used, the frustration quotient of entering a half farmed empty map, etc etc] and get a handful of tokens!" It's like STS mocked me for working so hard, for putting trust in their plans and designs.

I applaud you your ability to remain positive, trusting and optimistic. I was like you once. But STS threw my trust in my face and I don't know if they can do anything to win it back.

One of my very best, oldest and closest in-game friends already told me he is quitting since he read this update. You can say noone forces him to play. But I can say that noone should have to swallow a whole trainwreck of disappointments in something they're supposed to enjoy and have fun in. Yes, I know this is emotional and bordering on non-constructive. I've tried constructive many times. I've tried silence. But sometimes something just needed to be said.

ilhanna
03-30-2016, 09:12 PM

Many people have quit the game, do you know, thanks to a series of badly thought-out moves on the part of STS? And with them we lost friends, experienced runners, knowledgeable discussion partners. Those who remained are...well, people like you for starters.

zerofort
03-30-2016, 09:18 PM
Smh king that was extremely unproductive never have I seen such a post

will0
03-30-2016, 09:19 PM
i could say the same thing for munch mouth, lootable by cryo crates but now it is available via token purchase... another bad move don't you think ? Maybe STS is thinking about people unable to use platinum how about those popping plat and crates to get this pet??

Savagekantus
03-30-2016, 09:27 PM
i could say the same thing for munch mouth, lootable by cryo crates but now it is available via token purchase... another bad move don't you think ? Maybe STS is thinking about people unable to use platinum how about those popping plat and crates to get this pet??

if you are able to buy a pet with tokens honestly u deserve it lol 1k tokens!! how many crates is that ?!?!

konafez
03-30-2016, 09:32 PM
Many people have quit the game, do you know, thanks to a series of badly thought-out moves on the part of STS? And with them we lost friends, experienced runners, knowledgeable discussion partners. Those who remained are...well, people like you for starters.

This made me spit Pepsi, you win the internet for this post

Akazani
03-30-2016, 09:34 PM
Frankly, I am appalled by the lack of respect from STS for its player base that spent millions on crafting the Glintstone set. STS didn't give two "rats behind" for the players that utilized platinum to advance crafting, and STS has absolutely zero regards for its core player base that spent hundreds to thousands of hours farming materials for the Glintstone set. What a paltry compensation of 900 coins after robbing us dry.

xRyuzanki
03-30-2016, 09:43 PM
Remiem pls also considered the ( lvl 36 ) Mythic set . can you also make them convert in glintstone coins

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 09:53 PM
Here's a thought:

At the moment, there is literally nothing we would want from the token vendor. If this gear to token conversion is meant to sort of "reimburse" us for the hard work and gold we put forward into our Glinstone set, can you at least convert it into a currency that will actually give us a headstart on future craftable items? Not these transient gear that don't even compare to our current mythics.

We're not looking for handouts here. Just something that truly translates into what the Glint set was worth.

For example, we have a 56 craftable mythic set that needs 1500 tokens and other farmable items. 900 tokens is a fairly decent headstart. We still need to put in some work, but it will make us feel better about having gone through the lengths of doing the Glinstone quest. That is, if new craftable mythics (if any), are not a bust.

Arkiouj
03-30-2016, 10:06 PM
Let us break the Glintstone set down into a non-tradable jewel; 'Glintstone Jewel' adding +12 (a few more than noble) Int, Str or Dex (obviously depending on class) and also when the jewel is added to an item, give us the glow under us the current Glintstone set bonus gave, sort of like para gem having the para glow. The stats on the Glintstone set were always useless but I would miss having the full set glow effect under my character. This would also be fair as the set is always attainable therefor the jewel would also be obtainable if people worked for it.

Ticklish
03-30-2016, 10:18 PM
Let us break the Glintstone set down into a non-tradable jewel; 'Glintstone Jewel' adding +12 (a few more than noble) Int, Str or Dex (obviously depending on class) and also when the jewel is added to an item, give us the glow under us the current Glintstone set bonus gave, sort of like para gem having the para glow. The stats on the Glintstone set were always useless but I would miss having the full set glow effect under my character. This would also be fair as the set is always attainable therefor the jewel would also be obtainable if people worked for it.

Hmmm. Now here's an idea. +12 might be too much though. Maybe just a +9, and the glow. :)

Kingslaughter
03-30-2016, 10:18 PM

Lol dont judge me like u know me....and u think sts made a badly move...try make agame...dont just talk...zzzz....

radiking
03-30-2016, 10:44 PM
C'mon guys at least sts is giving a chance to let go your glint set for new ones not like old lvl 36 that's lying my stash I spent 3-4 million long time ago for the set only to know it's outdated and has no future... Nobody is gonna compensate for the loss incurred. same with singe I spent 2m after 2-3 days I see it's fallen down to 1m .. Now I am broke lol

Repeat
03-30-2016, 11:07 PM
Wow so many pages with comments... and not many of them are happy about what's going on these days. It really hurts to see all the players running around arlor with a set same look and better stats than the one I worked on 6 months or more and all they had to do to get it was 1run and 60 minutes crafting... but I thought ok rep don't lose ur trust sts can't do this to all the people who did this hard work they will give us an upgrade quest to 56 or something but now :( I don't want to repeat it everything was said so many times... disappointed... R.I.P. Glintstone set.

Schnitzel
03-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Then I suggest don't act like our months worth grinded set that we'll turn em into coins just like *SNAP!* that. You know the feeling about crafting the set? So would your brother turn em into coins? Lol.

Honey do you even know what PUG means? And did you even craft the Glintstone set? If not, you have no business talking about it.

P.S. And can you please use regular font and color? Because the use of bold font indicates you're trying to highlight something. Since it appears that you wish to be a pro forumer, it will be considerably more aesthetically pleasing and less confusing if you would adhere to that instead of just making your whole post "stand out".

Alright now, no need to start the personal attacks over a game
I've known Raia for quite a while now, she is not a wannabe "pro forumer".
Let people type how they want to type. You're not the boss of their forum accounts. If you got a problem with it, figure out to overcome it without lashing out at someone else.

And I'm going to write this here,
Seriously, are we really going to argue with one another over our different view points? Over a game?
I can say for certain that there are some adults here, but doesn't seem quite right when the adults act like children.

And STS, that token vendor has nothing of better stat (at the time of this post), maybe add something in there that'll make it worth trading the players' efforts and time for.
I've only read a few posts of suggestions (the rest were kind of toxic), ideas like converting them to a jewel, or reimbursing the player sound fair.

Amokaachi
03-30-2016, 11:40 PM
Old items?
Dont forget when the glint quest appeared.
Plus, you can never compare the 36er myth set with glint set. The 36er had a long time a good use and gave you good stats. Also was the 36er myth set way way cheaper and easier to obtain. Of course it runs out with exspansion. But we just had an exspansion to 46. With it the glint gear quest. Just when the first players finished it the new 56 level cap gets announced and the glint gear gets trashed to coins.
You cant compare those things at all.

As a rogue my glint helm gives me about 5dmg, 15 armor and 64 mana more and 20 hp less than my lvl 36 mythic helm now. Pretty close isnt it?

Bameely
03-31-2016, 12:02 AM
Dear STS, please just tell me what am i supposed to do or can do with insignias, fangs and cyrogem fragments sitting in my storage as I was still in the midst of collecting them to craft Glinstone helm. Thanks!

ilhanna
03-31-2016, 12:10 AM

+1 to this idea.

I think part of the reason Glintstone owners are upset is that psychologically the set represents a lot of time, energy and expenses spent, for what ultimately amounts to just a fancy pedicure. It might be just foot glow, but it represents hard work that sets the owners apart from those who choose not to go through the grueling process.

By telling set owners they can "break down" (this is a very unwise choice of words) their hard-won Glintstones and get coins (another poor choice of word--it sounds cheap) in return, it's like the players have worked so hard to build a house, and then have developers coming to say, "Hi, since we're going to have a new complex here, how about you demolish your house and we give you bricks to build a new one?" There is the monetary value to the set, there is the physical value of it as a gear, but there is also the psychological attachment that cannot be easily dismissed. Kiouj Glintstone jewel idea addresses all these three aspects beautifully, and I hope it can be taken into consideration.

Yes, noone put a gun to our head to craft Glintstone. But that doesn't make this move by STS any less painful. And if there are ways to lessen the sting, I think STS would do well to think about it. As Ticklish had pointed out, we're not looking for handouts, just fairness.

cabalyero
03-31-2016, 01:17 AM
Disappointed too! First underhul mythic set was given free without breaking a sweat. Just 1 contribution and you get the whole package, while glintstone was a long grind. Next is the value of Glintstone set is 900 coins. All I can say is this... It is like adding insult to injury! Sigh!

Evangelioni
03-31-2016, 01:20 AM
Hmmmmmm
SOME questions need to be answered STS

1)If we exchange our glingstone set for COINS, CAN we farm and make it again through the quest??
2)crafted Vials of Orcsbane will be tradable?
3)Some Rumors saying that Glingstone set will be lootable thro cryoLocked.IS it true?
4)And if glingstone set is lootable from locked ,a)Will be tradable ? b)Will the char that wear the set(looted from cryolocked) gain the aps? c)Do you believe that we gonna exchange our set we farmed SO HARD for nothing intresting in the Vendor??

Waiting some answers.TY

cabalyero
03-31-2016, 01:25 AM
I like kiouj's idea!

stricker20000
03-31-2016, 02:40 AM
Almost there!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

So close you can taste the cryogems!

You're nearly there! With 24 hours left until the magic seal breaks--you guys have nearly filled the bar to hit Gold Tier and open the magic portal and launch the counter attack on the heretic gnomes. So far all participating Arlorians have earned their Underhul Mythic Helm and Armor, and are well on the way to the Amulet and Ring. Congrats!

We'll drop a full announcement with all of the details about the new content when that seal breaks!

Game Updates

Glintstone Mythic Set Conversion

As you progress through the Curse of the Cryostar content, you'll start to get items that exceed your Glinstone Mythic Set's power. But what to do with the old pieces? In this update, you'll be able to take your old Glinstone Mythic gear to the Crafting Station and break them down into Glintstone Coins to use toward you next set of items. Remember, this can not be undone! So be sure you're absolutely finished with the items before you convert them.

Item progression is an important part of any MMO, and a critical aspect of keeping the game fresh and fun for our players. As hard as it is to have to let go of items, especially ones as hard earned as the Glintstone set, we hope you'll enjoy the new content and new opportunities to build your character to become even MORE awesome than he/she already was.

Nordr is Now Open to All

All players can now access Nordr. But, we still recommend you only brave those dungeons at level 25+!

Expansion Weapon Changes

As outlined in Vroom's itemization post (here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?306478-Weapon-Changes-in-Curse-of-the-Cryostar) we've made a few changes to the Curse of the Cryostar expansion weapons.

+ Curse of the Cryostar expansion bows and guns now deal 200% basic attack damage.
+ Curse of the Cryostar expansion staffs can now hit up to 4 targets
+ Curse of the Cryostar expansion daggers will have statted armor

Bug Fixes
+ Received system messages appear on the HUD once again.
+ Cryostar crate drops now look like chests instead of eggs.
+ Dovabear art has been rolled back to previous model. He'll be back in a future update!
+ Fixed a few places where Ren'gol crates were still dropping.
+ Glintstone token vendor belt stats have been updated.
+ Fixed typos

Other Bugs

We'll be continuing to work through bugs related to the new client and expansion. If you have found a bug please be sure to report them in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?111-AL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs

Coming Soon

A lot of you have been asking about our regular seasonal events, like the Arlor Egg Hunt and the Goblin Event. Not to worry! We've still got some regular favorites headed your way. Keep an eye out for the Q2 Producer's Letter that will give you guys the latest on what kind of releases we're getting ready for post-expansion!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Are you serious? 900tokens for mythic set? You know how much effort it took to farm that? Anyways as a mage you could never use the set and it wasnt good at all and now we get 900tokens for it? with 900tokens u cant even buy 47mythic weapon....

lissil
03-31-2016, 02:44 AM
C'mon guys at least sts is giving a chance to let go your glint set for new ones not like old lvl 36 that's lying my stash I spent 3-4 million long time ago for the set only to know it's outdated and has no future... Nobody is gonna compensate for the loss incurred. same with singe I spent 2m after 2-3 days I see it's fallen down to 1m .. Now I am broke lol

Please don't compare those two mythic sets. First, the level 36 set quest can be completed in a day once you buy the set. The level 46 set quest is a whole different story. You have to finish the useless Orcslay set first, then finish the Glintstone set. That's some serious hours farming to get tags on the quests and hours farming to get the materials for effigy.

Second, the stats on the level 36 set was well worth it that we felt our money was well spent and so it is easier to let go off. Not to mention it was the best set on the game for quite a long time, about a year at least. I was personally using it until the imbued sets came out.

Third, it's more insulting to compare it to Singe. That's something you just need to farm for and buy it. You can't just buy this set. It requires serious effort for farmers and huge amounts of gold to finish.

Fourth, your set and Singe, put together, are 6m at most. Some people here spent around 10-20m to finish the set. Spend 4m on a set, good stats for a year, spend, 10m on a set, not so good stats for two to three months. Others probably finished theirs last week, so... I think this is when I'm supposed to say, GG.

I am not even asking for an upgrade, I am just asking that make the conversion worth it.

Khicho
03-31-2016, 03:07 AM
We are supposed to be greatful for this blaitent disregard of our loyalty?!?! This is just wrong and I really hope that Sts is listening. I'm not sure who you have as part of your organization that is assigned to really understanding your customers and what they want but I think this a good sign that you (Sts) are seriously dropping the ball. This is not just a little oops either. You (Sts) are literally about to undo all of the hardwork you have done to breath life back into AL.

radiking
03-31-2016, 03:17 AM
Please don't compare those two mythic sets. First, the level 36 set quest can be completed in a day once you buy the set. The level 46 set quest is a whole different story. You have to finish the useless Orcslay set first, then finish the Glintstone set. That's some serious hours farming to get tags on the quests and hours farming to get the materials for effigy.

Second, the stats on the level 36 set was well worth it that we felt our money was well spent and so it is easier to let go off. Not to mention it was the best set on the game for quite a long time, about a year at least. I was personally using it until the imbued sets came out.

Third, it's more insulting to compare it to Singe. That's something you just need to farm for and buy it. You can't just buy this set. It requires serious effort for farmers and huge amounts of gold to finish.

Fourth, your set and Singe, put together, are 6m at most. Some people here spent around 10-20m to finish the set. Spend 4m on a set, good stats for a year, spend, 10m on a set, not so good stats for two to three months. Others probably finished theirs last week, so... I think this is when I'm supposed to say, GG.

I am not even asking for an upgrade, I am just asking that make the conversion worth it.
I agree it's just an example I set forth of what's trending in al .. I know the pain I completed the orc slayer quest in hopes of getting mythic helm I bought a lot of insignias at 10-15k maybe 50-100+ I don't remember only to find out that the stats no better than legendaries with increase in armor etc .. So I abandoned the quest entirely ..

vawaid
03-31-2016, 04:51 AM
goblin event after 51 cap? great, warriors will have new good legendary weapon

Wywern
03-31-2016, 06:12 AM
We want new loots in massive cryos!!!! and bring the keys for them

KillerXyler
03-31-2016, 07:04 AM
I definitely feel what other glintstone set owners are feeling now. I myself farmed hard for the set. I farmed every single fang in my glint set. Countless hours of running, patience, ankhs, thousands of pots, food for pets, etc.., And all those hard work will just go to nothing. STS you even made a 2x fang event so the rest could finish their final pieces for the glint set. Did you ever or even tried completing the set on your own? I guess not bec you do not even care about the hardwork of the players who crafted this set. Do you even find any logic on what you guys are doing? You guys released a hard to get set and then later will just feed everyone with a free myth set. Might as well we just all sit around because sooner or later you will give it for free right?! Whats the reason for grinding on something when you can get it for free. *slow clap*

Candylicks
03-31-2016, 07:17 AM
Just did a quick run through the new maps. Very well done!!!! Really great StS. The map length was perfect, the bosses entertaining, and even the music was cute. The last guy will be awesome on elite mode. Much improved over Ren'Gol campaign and I see you took a lot of community feedback into the designs. We loved how we could pull huge mobs!!!!

Tatman
03-31-2016, 08:30 AM
At first glance the new maps look much better than Rengol. You can also do bigger pulls which is always more fun than the 4-5 mob groups we usually fight in Rengol. Some of the mobs have very short leashes though, but I guess we will find the right spots eventually. All in all I'd say this looks promising.

However, a fair warning. If you intend to have us farm only those coins in elites and especially if nothing cool and rare enough drops directly from elite bosses, you shouldn't be surprised if the hardcore elite farmers finally start leaving for good. We criticized a lot, yet we stayed with you through the whole Rengol debacle. Don't make us regret it. No-one likes wasting their time, and mind you, we wasted enough during the past 8-9 months of Rengol.

Regards.

alxe
03-31-2016, 08:37 AM
Why isnt the old mythics brakeable? Its bound and not useable anymore...are we gonna farm for gear then get rid of it? :/ i dont think the underhul should legendery..ok. But others?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Giggles11
03-31-2016, 11:05 AM
We have a bug. We are not receiving xp and the exlirs are going so fast never did this before it's like water going down the drain. One map and exlir gone can you check this out...ign ceason

Faliziaga
03-31-2016, 11:25 AM
Trying to keep my post concise and constructive, here are my points:

1. Balance between dedicated, intense farmers and casual players is needed. Don't just give the hardcore farmers some occupation, but also something worth to farm. When people are better off doing less then there is something wrong.

2. Order of item rarity is in a kind of disorder when mythics cost 500 gold or legendary gear is better than arcane.

3. Please make sure to release the new Glintstone AP's (100/500 bosses , 5k mobs) when releasing the new Elite maps.

4. I would like to see the titles listed in alphabetical order.

5. An added tab for eggs in chest loot information.

6. Check leaderboarders' accounts before giving out rewards.

7. Gnomish Ruins Elite seems to be 'padded out', I am tired of hidden buffs/nerfs. A run takes 1/3 more time than some days ago, same people same gear, so what is wrong?

8. xp gain in new maps seems to be wrong. I get more xp in Rengol. Pls fix that. 1 xp/per mob in tindirin, 2 xp in Rengol and 1xp in new maps.

stricker20000
03-31-2016, 01:44 PM
Trying to keep my post concise and constructive, here are my points:

1. Balance between dedicated, intense farmers and casual players is needed. Don't just give the hardcore farmers some occupation, but also something worth to farm. When people are better off doing less then there is something wrong.

2. Order of item rarity is in a kind of disorder when mythics cost 500 gold or legendary gear is better than arcane.

3. Please make sure to release the new Glintstone AP's (100/500 bosses , 5k mobs) when releasing the new Elite maps.

4. I would like to see the titles listed in alphabetical order.

5. An added tab for eggs in chest loot information.

6. Check leaderboarders' accounts before giving out rewards.

7. Gnomish Ruins Elite seems to be 'padded out', I am tired of hidden buffs/nerfs. A run takes 1/3 more time than some days ago, same people same gear, so what is wrong?

8. xp gain in new maps seems to be wrong. I get more xp in Rengol. Pls fix that. 1 xp/per mob in tindirin, 2 xp in Rengol and 1xp in new maps.

We definitely need something worth farming for. (That doesn't mean something like 46 mythic set which was only good for APs.

wwwgagacomtr
03-31-2016, 06:18 PM
new maps drop locks ? why dont drop new lockeds in new maps ?

how many play needed for all tokens ? token drop rate maybe bad then fang :)

maps r good mobs power cool but never call 2 3 slots :)

but why some mobs drinking all mana :) 2. and 3. map mobs alwys make stun and drink all mana :)

will0
03-31-2016, 06:50 PM
never get any locks on new maps i ran like 10x only coins if you are lucky

Earlingstad
04-01-2016, 12:45 AM
Unable to access Nordr. "Character does not meet zone level requirements."

Gerran
04-01-2016, 01:04 AM
You don't know the feeling of spending so much time and gold for Glintstone Set. Even just a part of the set. Don't try to act cute.

No offense to others; just to this guy ONLY. Remember your pity for rouge nerf on armor, let the rouges cry; you said!? See whose crying now my friend, huh? I hope you learn something before ruining other's opinion. Always respect others idea even if you can't accept it. You have the rights to disagree but don't insult them.. geez

DK
04-01-2016, 01:20 AM
Yay some of the bugs have been fixed :) Looking forward to getting more of them fixed.

The weapon changes is going to e really interesting

Vixenne
04-01-2016, 04:32 AM
No offense to others; just to this guy ONLY. Remember your pity for rogue nerf on armor, let the rogues cry; you said!? See whose crying now my friend, huh? I hope you learn something before ruining other's opinion. Always respect others idea even if you can't accept it. You have the rights to disagree but don't insult them.. geez

Was I talking to you? Before pointing at me about respecting opinions, have you told yourself that? Second, why are you taking everything so personal? Everything's just for the forums :)

KEN SHONGA
04-01-2016, 05:11 AM
Ty sts and best of both worlds.

ilhanna
04-01-2016, 05:31 AM
The tokens drop easily from mobs and even roadside crates, and from heretic chests. I only played the new maps 2-3 times and already collected 10 easily. And you're offering 900 of these cheap coins in exchange for the Glintstone set. Is this a sick attempt at April's Fools from the devs?

Hartholzwurm
04-01-2016, 06:26 AM
900 token for whole Glintset costs me a "fat like a whale" LOOOOOOOOL.

The stats of new mystscrap with maeh stats is not worth the trade. It feels like STS starts to scam this players who spend much time and money for them.

Another bad idea, plz ban the devs for scam :excitement:

arcanefid
04-01-2016, 07:50 AM
I like Kiouj's idea to convert the Glintstone Set into jewels, or just convert it into new materials that are needed to make a new mythic set. (Maybe at least like 40% of the new set's value).

My prediction was that since Cryostar is a continuation of the Ren'gol storyline, the set would get an upgrade with Cryo stuff and keep it useful for at least some more time.

Also the new "Set" tier would also fit pretty well if the developer's just added a Weapon and a Belt to the Glinstone set, and upgrade them all together to Set type.

I think it's good to move forward and create new gear for new expansions, but the effort we had to put in for the Glintstone set, and the time we got to use it is ridiculous. Not to mention the abysmal stats it had. I had 780+ str, 198 dex and 170 int, with the set they're like 750 str, 101 int and 110 dex. (Same jewels as the old, cheaper gear)

People already got 100 glintstone tokens running the new maps for fun, while we get 900 of those for farming more than 6 months. The items available in the token vendor are all worse than what we currently have, some even cost more than the whole amount of tokens we got. (The mythic 2H hammer). That weapon has 300 less DPS and 200 less damage than a 1.1M weapon (arc sword), and costs 960 tokens.

I honestly believe you should pay some people to play the game with the same resources as us normal players have (no /killall or infinite platinum), and get a clear idea of how much effort we need to farm the new gear, and tell you guys that converting all that work into 900 tokens is not good at all.

The maps we had to farm on were bugged too, like the Big Orcs bugged red zones which would kill anything inside it and outside too, not to mention the ridiculous amount of health it had and also healers close around it.

Also make the game fair to everyone, those who work get rewarded, those who stay don't get anything. The way it is now, both sides get the same rewards. All we have more is a flash under our legs and 250 aps, which are definitely not worth the time and gold we spent for it.

sorry for the long post and probs useless and worth ignoring but I just can't believe this is not an april fool's thing.

Sfubi
04-01-2016, 12:22 PM

If STS had not constantly disappointed us by saying one thing and then changing course quickly over the past two years maybe we wouldn't be so skeptical of their "plans for the future for the good of the game". For the past year it has been nothing but a disappointment. If anyone has been around since season one and has played all seasons, comparing what STS has done prior to the past year+ to prior seasons, STS priority is platinum purchases and not the health of the game or satisfatory game play. At this point I would settle for satisfactory instead of the complete suck fest of the past two seasons.

Sfubi
04-01-2016, 12:25 PM
not to anyone specific but if you are offended by the following statement, you are probably one of the many i am thinking about at the moment...

brown nose much?

Gerran
04-02-2016, 03:48 AM
Was I talking to you? Before pointing at me about respecting opinions, have you told yourself that? Second, why are you taking everything so personal? Everything's just for the forums :)

I was just trying to tell you, your behavior is intolerable at some point. I would not come here just to say this things if you did not do anything offensive into some thread. If you think i'm taking it personal, well maybe yes, because I can sense your immaturity in most threads.. This is not a playground for you to be reckless in your words. You have to respectful as others will do the same to you.

Vixenne
04-02-2016, 04:39 AM
I was just trying to tell you, your behavior is intolerable at some point. I would not come here just to say this things if you did not do anything offensive into some thread. If you think i'm taking it personal, well maybe yes, because I can sense your immaturity in most threads.. This is not a playground for you to be reckless in your words. You have to respectful as others will do the same to you.

This isn't yours either :) Then why are you still talking to me? In dire need of attention?

Any wanna popcorn?

I'd like some, thanks.

Gerran
04-02-2016, 05:44 AM
This isn't yours either :) Then why are you still talking to me? In dire need of attention?

I'd like some, thanks.

Your hopeless. I'm done. Give yourself a room to grow. Good luck.

beastsharky
04-05-2016, 01:49 PM
A new vanity set will be nice like the sir spendalot vanity ,not tradeable

ilhanna
04-06-2016, 12:39 PM
How soon can we get to see the producer's letter for the second quarter?

Remiem
04-06-2016, 03:43 PM
New post! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?308805-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-April-6-2016