PDA

View Full Version : The new spells

Staffed
06-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Now that the update has come there have been small twists on two of the spells In each class. By now I am sure that some of you have figured out if these new spells are worth putting points on and if so which ones?(I'm personally looking for enchantress) Do you think gut these spells will significanltly change pvp or will people stick with their old ways?
Thanks

HectorCruz
06-07-2010, 10:55 PM
hmm...I think it's a conspiracy. Every time they tweak the spells, people will respec. Respecs cost plats. Plats cost real money. Very sneaky. Next we'll discover that Strength is where archers should put all of their attribute points, since that's what really increases Hit% and Dodge. I know it's just to balance PvP, but maybe some free respecs are in order.

Staffed
06-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Ohh interesting thinkng

King Richie
06-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Yeah i respeced and put more points into thorn root for the -DODGE% and right now i can say it was a sound investment !

Edatx
06-08-2010, 11:04 AM
So I got Weakness last night, dropped Blessing of Vitality for it, with the rationale that if I debuff my opponent's damage, it will offset the armor I'm giving up from my buff, while also debuffing my opponent's dodge rate. There seems to be one major problem, and I still have to test this: when I'm trying to debuff someone who has 75% Dodge, my debuff is going to get dodged a lot! It might be better to have self buffs that you're sure are going to be there rather than worrying about your spells missing someone over and over and over.

Again, I still have to verify that debuffs can be dodged, but if this is the case then I might go back to Blessing of Vitality and wait for an expansion to add points to the new debuffs. I'll post my findings after I have more chance to test.

Staffed
06-08-2010, 04:29 PM
thanks for the info!

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Yeah i respeced and put more points into thorn root for the -DODGE% and right now i can say it was a sound investment !

I was the one who got dead about 20 times until
he was sure that root is coool and good O.o ... Im not human im "piramatozoo" "πειραματόζωω" ( greek word search it on google translator )