PDA

View Full Version : Been gone for a long time. New pets?

Whiskeyfist
03-31-2016, 03:57 AM
So I see there's a lot of new pets around. Heard a lot of talk about which is the "overall best" for PvP and PvE.

So my question is, what's the best for both? For all the classes? Price not being an object.

Whiskeyfist
03-31-2016, 07:26 PM
Thanks so much for the answer! :D
So this munch mouth pet, what's he do? You think I should get him over SnS for PvE tank?

Whiskeyfist
03-31-2016, 07:28 PM
Also I've seen so many rare pets drop in prices sooo much. I think highest priced one is sns and munch. Even whim is low! And nekro too now. Sam, singe, all of em hah. And some other pet "arcane deary". Remember when it was a running joke that best pet was arcsne deary but no such thing existed? Now that it does, is he any good?

wangkj
03-31-2016, 08:38 PM
He's pretty bad for pvp and pve. Mostly a farming pet because it can generate locked crates
Also I've seen so many rare pets drop in prices sooo much. I think highest priced one is sns and munch. Even whim is low! And nekro too now. Sam, singe, all of em hah. And some other pet "arcane deary". Remember when it was a running joke that best pet was arcsne deary but no such thing existed? Now that it does, is he any good?