PDA

View Full Version : what am i to do...?

Arterra
07-11-2011, 09:55 PM
when the forum is this slow... i need something to do... trying to download a game, but taking forever, and this forum taking forever too is bad for my sanity.
wake up please :) kthxbai

ps... anybody got team fortress 2 tips? just found out it was free.

Otukura
07-11-2011, 09:57 PM
when the forum is this slow... i need something to do... trying to download a game, but taking forever, and this forum taking forever too is bad for my sanity.
wake up please :) kthxbai

ps... anybody got team fortress 2 tips? just found out it was free.

Terra! Get DotA!! I'm becoming reacquainted with it.

Off topic, DK's helm in it looks almost exactly like the crown of persistence, it's just a different color. STS copy n00bs.

Arterra
07-11-2011, 09:59 PM
DotA... the warcraft 3 custom map version? that was the only one i know how to play.

Otukura
07-11-2011, 10:01 PM
DotA... the warcraft 3 custom map version? that was the only one i know how to play.

Correct. I challenge you in a game of 1v1 WTF mode. :D

Ayc2000
07-11-2011, 10:03 PM
This forum is dieingggggggg :/

Otukura
07-11-2011, 10:04 PM
This forum is dieingggggggg :/

You too. 1v1 WTF mode. :D

Arterra
have not played in 2 years xD nor do i own a copy of warcraft... i have the first one, but no frozen thrones.

ps my main character was the red orc guy, spins around a lot, chance to deal damage all around if hit, and final power deal decent damage, but instant kill if less than a certain amount of hp.. what is name?

Orcish
I know this isn't an answer to your question but I HIGHLY suggest the following games. I personally play these games all the time... All of these games can be found on the android market. Robotek, Hyper Jump, Millionaire, World Series Poker, Hungry Shark "series", Super Dynamite, Papa Stacker, Zenonia "series", Moron Test, Cyberlords, Oregon Trail, Shadow Era, Stardunk, Caligo Chaser, Super Tumble, Angry Birds, and Stupid Zombies.

Arterra
07-11-2011, 10:05 PM
oh yea btw anybody got zenonia 3 working?

Ayc2000
07-11-2011, 10:06 PM
You too. 1v1 WTF mode. :D
Emm, I have to get it first

Otukura
07-11-2011, 10:08 PM
have not played in 2 years xD nor do i own a copy of warcraft... i have the first one, but no frozen thrones.

ps my main character was the red orc guy, spins around a lot, chance to deal damage all around if hit, and final power deal decent damage, but instant kill if less than a certain amount of hp.. what is name?

That's Axe. Fun guy; he had a glitch a while back to get aggro from everyone on the map... people would randomly run toward him from everywhere. The range of his effect went from 300 to global.

Arterra
07-11-2011, 10:14 PM
That's Axe. Fun guy; he had a glitch a while back to get aggro from everyone on the map... people would randomly run toward him from everywhere. The range of his effect went from 300 to global.

... thats awesome. so he could stand there and grab every single mob and piece of gold, or does it also affect heroes, bot and human?

Otukura
07-11-2011, 11:05 PM
... thats awesome. so he could stand there and grab every single mob and piece of gold, or does it also affect heroes, bot and human?

Yep... you spam the hotkey in WTF mode while in your base, and it's GG. Effects everything except for trees, lol. Even the neutral creeps worked.