PDA

View Full Version : anyone else......

cjackyo
07-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Havin issues hostin sewer runs? Seems to be every time I buy plat pots to :( 3x or 4x combos. Ill do one run just fine after remake im stuck on lil runnin man waitin for map to load and it doesn't so have to exit pl app force stop it and sign back in and do it all over again after first run. Im on a droid 2 and its a recent development. Idk anyone else having same problem?

xBearSpiritx
07-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Same issue here, stuck at loading screen.

I think it's to do with the SL engine having received an update today, appatently it runs on the same server as PL i think?

Gluttony
07-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Same here, I was convinced it was my phone (iPhone 3GS) until I just tried to create a new toon with an already taken name to force the "running man" screen and could hear the background sounds of the classes when you click on them. In conclusion, there is something going on that a hard reboot just cannot fix. Sorry about your wasted (plat) elixirs, that would be much harder to take than just not being able to play for a bit.

Not sure if SL server update had anything to do with this issue, but I have sat on loading screens for upwards of 10 min at a time just to see what was going to happen, I have also tried to force the app to close, as well as a hard reset... So I'm out of ideas.

cjackyo
07-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Man out of 80 plat lol dumb me. Let's hope we get blessed with a dev readin this. And an answer would be nice too thanks in advance

Zaltiar
07-12-2011, 12:09 AM
same. longg loading times :(

cjackyo
07-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Sweet emailed support got plat back. Problem beenin adressed. Working fine now just a lil slow.