PDA

View Full Version : No prize for leaderboard players for top contribution??

Ranga Don
03-31-2016, 09:16 PM
Hi all... as the event ended the players could not make their way to platinum tier and so there's no banner for players.And also theres no prize for players who contributed more for the event.So i have an idea of giving the banner for those who got to the lb so that they can get atleast have a banner.This is my opinion.Remi if u like plss give us a banner...[emoji4]

firmanfar
03-31-2016, 09:20 PM
I agree, give some rewards for LB players 😂

lucaskane2480
03-31-2016, 10:09 PM
Hi all... as the event ended the players could not make their way to platinum tier and so there's no banner for players.And also theres no prize for players who contributed more for the event.So i have an idea of giving the banner for those who got to the lb so that they can get atleast have a banner.This is my opinion.Remi if u like plss give us a banner...[emoji4]
There is a dev response on a similar forum page of them saying they were take the suggestion into consideration. So hopefully they do! Like that other post said, if it wasn't for the amount of time/effort the lb runners made to make it on lb, we wouldn't have made it to gold. Give lb players banner!

Runel Joseph Ruiz
03-31-2016, 10:17 PM
LoL its already told before the event on hand that lb players wont get any special prizes.

Memorials
03-31-2016, 10:35 PM
LoL its already told before the event on hand that lb players wont get any special prizes.

but now it says they are taking it into consideration... so what you just said was false as there is already a newer statement made from Remiem

Vixenne
03-31-2016, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the suggestion guys. We'll definitely take it into consideration. :)

Vinay Tiwari
04-01-2016, 11:57 PM
I agree I am also on lb we need reward

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
04-02-2016, 12:35 AM
I dont need anything. Its fine as it is. Of course, I am never adverse to free stuff. A giant flag would be much appreciated, but not necessary.

leeelooo
04-02-2016, 08:39 AM
I agree with Fyrce and besides we knew there would be no banner for lb, the lb reward was, "you'll be placed on a permanent leaderboard in the heart of Glintstone".

Memorials
04-02-2016, 09:28 AM
I agree with Fyrce and besides we knew there would be no banner for lb, the lb reward was, "you'll be placed on a permanent leaderboard in the heart of Glintstone".

But the leaderboard is in the corner of the map, garetta was a big statue lol. I have no problem but like Fyrce said, a banner would be greatly appreciated

hastlin
04-02-2016, 10:16 AM
I hope tomorrow we get the reward :)

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Ranga Don
04-02-2016, 11:31 PM
I know but as i saw in garetta no one is seeing the lb and many dont know that there is a lb there... so whats the use of having my name in lb... to show my son after 20 years... LOL[emoji2]

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk