PDA

View Full Version : Best News PL-ers, PL is going to be revamped totally

Waug
03-31-2016, 09:57 PM
update on 2nd April - Fun is over guys, as 1st April is over (I won't call is April fool, rather I'd call it April fun) I wish from pretty core within that I could do all this but there's also at some point the hardcore fans including myself need to realize that what possible and what really should be leaved, even though the big project of Sts (call of champs) does not seems be do well atall, I guess, they're not going to come back at this old horse and revamp it. Even I'd get the chance to do what I've imagined here, I'd rather make a deal with STS for the NAME ONLY - like Pocket Legends 2 or Pocket Legends : Rise of **** for ex, and make the whole game ourself because there are many problem involved working with existing Project, not only hugh risk involved but even with content, The Engine they used, the mechanics, it's just extreme hazard with minimal possible reward specially for a newly formed group. Hope you enjoyed April fool day irl too :)

1st April Post

You may have wondered only if you would track that I was not playing PL lately and not even making videos in my channel but wait what you would like to listen my story rather that what you looking to find here, that is about The Great PL revamp-tion ever, but that all started with the story that I began with, so let's continue. RATHER THAN PLAYING GAMES, I'M IN LOVE WITH MAKING GAMES NOW. I was busy learning and making game, small game but I think actually the concept of the game matter not the graphics itself otherwise, studios other than BIG AAA game developing would not exist & sometime small game developed by an Indie (Independent developer) would not cause such phenomenon.

There are many hugh game engines including UNREAL ENGINE 4, CryEngine, Amazon Lumberyard etc gone free to use and produce commercial game with some conditions/royalty system but wait I don't need to be so descriptive here, I had already some programming skill along with rigging meshes (for general terms, let's call it - creating structure or human/animal body) so I made small game and which actually got really popular infect popular enough to form a small game developing company of 4 including myself, I did not have money problem before to make such but atleast needed base and confidence that I can do that, again wait I won't carry forward my story more here, now the ACTUAL INTERESTING STORY BEGINS. It's been a dream to work for PL, I made a solid plan ofc consulted with lawyer regarding possible partnering terms and then with really solid plan and aggressive & bold terms (by this I meant that most of works created by us would be still considered the property of original studio) I contacted with STS, being humble and the plan that actually could only benefit not harm, they decided to agree and as CEO of sts would declare this soon, we're aggressively going to revamp and update PL in future but keep in mind that we really small and also we are working at our own project too, but then no need to worry we can hire temporary basis and also remember costing is less here in India than USA.

For sake of it's love as I really love the song and PL (just ignore the thumbnail/image and imagine PL in it) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IY-8rcC2Fk

We've really some awesome plans for PL and also we are going to consider the suggestion of the community, that's all coming very soon, stay tuned, keep playing.
All updates are coming exactly after this 1st April (Indian date & time used)

ZedMaster
03-31-2016, 10:09 PM
If this is true, I'm very excited. Please for the love of god, try to make this game as balanced as possible. Yeah I'm also talking about founders and 3pc

<3<3<3

Waug
03-31-2016, 10:12 PM
Oops it meant to be posted in general discussion, I'll request mod to move it, if mod would, but nvm all is fine.

If this is true, I'm very excited. Please for the love of god, try to make this game as balanced as possible. Yeah I'm also talking about founders and 3pc

<3<3<3

Ya, balancing would be my first and foremost priority, & consider all Founders & 3 pcs infect any pieces to be gone in terms of Stat, mean they'll stay as there but the stat value would be gone.

Iaintcuard
03-31-2016, 10:17 PM
Oops it meant to be posted in general discussion, I'll request mod to move it, if mod would, but nvm all is fine.

Ya, balancing would be my first and foremost priority, & consider all Founders & 3 pcs infect any pieces to be gone in terms of Stat, mean they'll stay as there but the stat value would be gone.

Hey first class PvP, buddie

Waug
03-31-2016, 10:20 PM
Hey first class PvP budai

hey, it would be really first class PvP, for skilled as all advantages have to be gone :)

Iaintcuard
03-31-2016, 10:28 PM
By the way April first is also a really good date LOL

ZedMaster
03-31-2016, 10:51 PM
i hate you :(

Yohan Blank
04-01-2016, 12:31 AM
wow hope you become part of sts and work on PL to make it better

it would be good if sts can beat game companies such as gameloft,EA,Ubisoft,etc.

humiiii
04-01-2016, 01:40 AM

did i understand this well? i hope not. you're gonna remove 3pcs stats and founders stats? if its true have fun ruining the game, id quit the day after it happens

Waug
04-01-2016, 01:52 AM
did i understand this well? i hope not. you're gonna remove 3pcs stats and founders stats? if its true have fun ruining the game, id quit the day after it happens

sorry but ofc there will be some strong implementation that some players may not like, even though we'll listen to community but to an extent, this game need some strong moves to be favorable for new comers, that should not be UN-favourable for old gen still if they think so, as said strong move. But there's no need to worry, we've plan to make use of core mechanics in such an way that it would still favor the old gen having experience so, you loose one advantage of having something and then gain something being experienced. The thing gained by experience is opened for everyone who is dedicated and wanna put time learning and practicing :)

humiiii
04-01-2016, 01:53 AM
sorry but ofc there will be some strong implementation that some players may not like, even though we'll listen to community but to an extent, this game need some strong moves to be favorable for new comers, that should not be UN-favourable for old gen but still if they think so, as said strong move. But there's no need to worry, we've plan to make use of core mechanics in such an way that it would still favor the old gen having experience so, you loose one advantage of having something and then gain something being experienced. The think gained by experience is opened for everyone who is dedicated and wanna put time learning and practicing :)

wow ok, also can you give me a witch hat i like witch hats

Waug
04-01-2016, 02:03 AM
wow ok, also can you give me a witch hat i like witch hats

For sure, I'd bring alot old and new goodies (with or without stats that totally depends on balancing factors) :P

Boiled_35
04-01-2016, 03:37 AM
Smd april first lmao

Tourney
04-01-2016, 04:04 AM
I'm sorry op, but I do not believe that this would be beneficial to the elder community, bringing back old vanities??? are you insane? so you're saying if I made a new account tomorrow I could get vanities that I bought 6 years ago?
and... removing stats from founders??? It does so little to stats (because of PvP stat nerf/debuff thing - your stats nearly get halved anyway) sts made the founders as a way to say THANK YOU for joining this game and community in the first week.

expecting this to be an April Fools joke but enjoy this rant :D

Waug
04-01-2016, 04:24 AM
I'm sorry op, but I do not believe that this would be beneficial to the elder community, bringing back old vanities??? are you insane? so you're saying if I made a new account tomorrow I could get vanities that I bought 6 years ago?
and... removing stats from founders??? It does so little to stats (because of PvP stat nerf/debuff thing - your stats nearly get halved anyway) sts made the founders as a way to say THANK YOU for joining this game and community in the first week.

When I say, bringing the old vanities, I didn't mean bringing the exclusive ones, may be similar but not exact, It's kinda little bit contradictory to say "it does so little" and then strong position against nerfing the stat :P If it had been 6 years then that's more than enough to enjoy this and most important you would keep this as exclusive as it is but just getting stat nerf, that's it. Also this is the good reason to slap illegal buyers for the stats. When I say it should be fair to all as far as possible, it's necessary to take hard decisions.

Most important, remember new players get astonished most looking at your founder or exclusive items, that's possible when new players flourish the alterra, so you would be benefited by that, it's way more than what you loose xD get ready to show off

Balance is not necessarily nerfing don't worry.

Burningdex
04-01-2016, 05:51 AM
ily.

April fools??

If not.

locked xp kill farming, a lot of people enjoyed this, especially for flash level ones.

Fix the +/- 2m on kiting, this is literally the only thing that needs to be changed in PVP (dont bother arguing).

humiiii
04-01-2016, 06:11 AM
ofc april fools lmao

Damiixx
04-01-2016, 07:38 AM
April april guys 💜

Boiled_35
04-01-2016, 12:28 PM
ofc april fools lmao

I cri

Ssneakykills
04-01-2016, 03:47 PM

expecting this to be an April Fools joke but enjoy this rant :D

Shoudnt matter then if founders stats got removed then if it apparently impacts so little in pvp.

Also what elder community? All the legit old players quit a while ago all that's left is people who keep telling themselves they are old players but they started in 2015 and have bought a 'old' account.

Vigilante
04-01-2016, 04:27 PM
wow hope you become part of sts and work on PL to make it better

it would be good if sts can beat game companies such as gameloft,EA,Ubisoft,etc.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aw205
04-01-2016, 05:20 PM
yooo im stoked right now this better not be april fools joke plss

RaiderPanna
04-01-2016, 08:59 PM
yooo im stoked right now this better not be april fools joke plss

Same I Hope It's For Real And Not A April FOOLS joke

Waug
04-01-2016, 09:36 PM
Updated the original post with all info, as it has been said earlier, read the original post.

Iheybeautiful
04-02-2016, 05:14 AM
I like how people actually thought this was serious.

Waug
04-06-2016, 10:57 AM
I like how people actually thought this was serious.

It's easy to say that after my update, would make sense if you could say that before the update.

RaiderPanna
04-06-2016, 11:39 AM
It's easy to say that after my update, would make sense if you could say that before the update.

So is PL going to be updated at all?

Waug
04-06-2016, 12:15 PM
So is PL going to be updated at all?
I can't say that neither CEO of spacetime, the only difference is that they are actual decision maker not me.

Zylum
04-07-2016, 12:56 AM
Can you fix the community? That's the true problem with this game. So many 13-16 year old kids with no life stay in the arena and team the new guys. I see it happen every day. New gens calling new gens new gens. Acc buyers calling others acc buyers. Name buyers calling others noobs that buy names. So many children. Anyone who has started in the last 6 months prolly don't play anymore due to the pvp community.

humiiii
04-07-2016, 04:19 AM
Can you fix the community? That's the true problem with this game. So many 13-16 year old kids with no life stay in the arena and team the new guys. I see it happen every day. New gens calling new gens new gens. Acc buyers calling others acc buyers. Name buyers calling others noobs that buy names. So many children. Anyone who has started in the last 6 months prolly don't play anymore due to the pvp community.

Oh my god. Do you ever post something in forums where you're not raging? Name buying is for noobs? Lol cmon, please explain. And arent you that 76 3pc in fam? Kinda hyprocrit from you to speak about acc buyers isnt it? :)

Damiixx
04-07-2016, 05:21 AM
And arent you that 76 3pc in fam? Kinda hyprocrit from you to speak about acc buyers isnt it? :)

Watch Zylum calling u now an Acc buyer when the arguments are missing.

Waug
04-07-2016, 09:50 AM

Well PvP community is a small part itself (In game not in forum) that never grown to it's full potential caz of it's explioitness, Though a few things are in-separable like chat system , without that it would not even call a mmo. By experience STS should know that even ppls complain about chat, it was really necessary to enable chat in Call of Champs, oops. You can't complain about kids if the game itself was meant to be for kids too :P. There are many Actual PvP, that may not even tagged with pvp where it's nearly impossible to team and you can enjoy a fair game always in terms of equal no of players playing against, if not atleast bots are there to fill up that place. But hey don't expect it to be happen in PL because the mindset even if bot sys implemented, they'll reserve place, sit back in the trees and let you get teamed up, cough cough, why i'm laughing so much specially on a non troll post.

But hey wait, I could fix the community if I could develop further as I did during typing the original post in my imagination, well my imagination is such strong, be aware of it. So if it would be 1st april I'd say - ok we're very close to implementing a system that would force players to be polite, gentle and kind to each other, power level others first then level up self, someone would ask 10k gold please, he would get 1m from each one surrounding him/her, in pvp on tapping fire surrounding player's would be dead (not in real life, sorry if that sounded like that) and upon re spawn they would appreciate it and talk about how cool it was and compliment her. Just some small example.

Vigilante
04-07-2016, 12:45 PM
I would love to see if this was truly true. May a Dev or someone who works spacetime confirm this at all? *Laughs*

Hunter Willey
04-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Shoudnt matter then if founders stats got removed then if it apparently impacts so little in pvp.

Also what elder community? All the legit old players quit a while ago all that's left is people who keep telling themselves they are old players but they started in 2015 and have bought a 'old' account.hey there's still old players. i play :D