PDA

View Full Version : Excited for new expansion but,

sameonseth
04-01-2016, 05:46 AM
Im excited to these new client and new expansion but it's no fun if every time I play AL in browser the nacl012.pak always load....which means it will take about 30 mins before I can actually play this game.. I can't play it on phone cuz of the "Can't Install" problem (I have started a thread for this one too). So, the browser is my only hope to enjoy and play :(

I hope you can find a way to solve this, by the way im using Google Chrome :).

PS: At first load, after the spactime studio screen appears, where there's an image of a warrior, rogue, and a mage. It says the game is on maintenance even if it's not actually on maintenance. the only way to load the game is I have to click "Load unsafe scripts"..But then restarts the whole game which is one of the things that will delay my startup aside from the problem above.

Also,

Fredystern
04-01-2016, 06:00 AM
Well ussually i erase the https:// from the link and i can play on pc freely ^-^

Aimsax
04-01-2016, 06:08 AM
Get iphones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legallyblonde
04-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Get iphones...

get manners

Aimsax
04-01-2016, 08:33 AM
get manners

Blondes....or is it just you? Lmao chill

Im just telling him to get an iphone, how is that offensive? I heard they work better in ios than android [emoji18].

Zeus
04-01-2016, 08:37 AM

Im just telling him to get an iphone, how is that offensive? I heard they work better in ios than android [emoji18].

That's clearly a PC. She said get manners because your post was nonconstructive and trolling.

Aimsax
04-01-2016, 08:42 AM
That's clearly a PC. She said get manners because your post was nonconstructive and trolling.

So? It could've been a tablet and I would have said the same. All I suggested (very directly) was to get an iphone. Manners have nothing to look here unless...you want me to take him for a date and bring up a royal celeste to tell him very proudly about ios gameplay[emoji16]

Shobhit Chaturvedi
04-01-2016, 02:15 PM
So? It could've been a tablet and I would have said the same. All I suggested (very directly) was to get an iphone. Manners have nothing to look here unless...you want me to take him for a date and bring up a royal celeste to tell him very proudly about ios gameplay[emoji16]

Now is this example of yours fits in "Your Defination of Mannerism" ?
Devs are here to solve glitches or problems if any. Let people report their issues. Only say something if you can help.

Aimsax
04-01-2016, 02:28 PM
Now is this example of yours fits in "Your Defination of Mannerism" ?
Devs are here to solve glitches or problems if any. Let people report their issues. Only say something if you can help.

Suggesting an ios device can help, im serious.

sameonseth
04-02-2016, 02:02 AM
What have I started :(

Schnitzel
04-03-2016, 05:44 PM

Dude, that's how you start OS wars.
That's Chrome, running on a computer.

What have I started :(

A mini-fight, you've started

Aimsax
04-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Dude, that's how you start OS wars.
That's Chrome, running on a computer.

A mini-fight, you've started

Exactly