PDA

View Full Version : How come legendary gear don't have procs anymore?

Legallyblonde
04-01-2016, 07:22 AM
This is mainly towards the expansion weapons.

The last season I played before I left for a year was Tindirin at the lvl 41 cap. There was a lot of weapon variety that also offered solid procs.

Just to name a few
*Planar Knives
*Goblin Skewers
*Expedition Bow(the tribal fire bow)
*Magma Dags
*Expedition Recurve

So I recently started playing just before the cryostar expansion.
I noticed none of these Terra Longbows or Stone Drops daggers had any proc whatsoever. I thought was weird.

And while I know procs aren't everything to a weapon they are certainly a fun element to the game.

Now we have the Crystar expansion.

NONE of the legendary instecticide/beetleborn weapons have any procs.

Not even the CRYOMODIFIED Legendary weapons from the token vendor have a proc(or any visual difference) from their common varients.

Basically what i'm asking is what happened to "gear progression"? Instead of getting a cool variety of legendary weapons to use throughout the expansion we get dull procless garbage.

Fredystern
04-01-2016, 07:38 AM
I think that new weapon have a proc too even didnt writen there, in the description of boulder gun didnt say about any proc but when i try it shoot on the punching bag on guildhall ship i saw a proc it was reduce armor, white ( or whatever didnt saw the color 100% ) lightning just like expedition gun '-' maybe there was a hidden proc that didnt wrote there

oekeone
04-01-2016, 09:08 AM
This is mainly towards the expansion weapons.

The last season I played before I left for a year was Tindirin at the lvl 41 cap. There was a lot of weapon variety that also offered solid procs.

Just to name a few
*Planar Knives
*Goblin Skewers
*Expedition Bow(the tribal fire bow)
*Magma Dags
*Expedition Recurve

So I recently started playing just before the cryostar expansion.
I noticed none of these Terra Longbows or Stone Drops daggers had any proc whatsoever. I thought was weird.

And while I know procs aren't everything to a weapon they are certainly a fun element to the game.

Now we have the Crystar expansion.

NONE of the legendary instecticide/beetleborn weapons have any procs.

Not even the CRYOMODIFIED Legendary weapons from the token vendor have a proc(or any visual difference) from their common varients.

Basically what i'm asking is what happened to "gear progression"? Instead of getting a cool variety of legendary weapons to use throughout the expansion we get dull procless garbage.

+1 we do need procs the boulder guns sucked last expansion cuz no freaken proc

Wazakesy
04-01-2016, 09:19 AM
+1 we do need procs the boulder guns sucked last expansion cuz no freaken proc

Boulder guns did have the expedition gun proc....

oekeone
04-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Boulder guns did have the expedition gun proc....

chaining lightning??

Wazakesy
04-01-2016, 09:47 AM
chaining lightning??
didnt chain but did have the lightning proc.

VROOMIGoRealFast
04-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Hey Everyone!

Make sure to check out the detailed description for these new Cryomodified weapons, they all have procs. We've moved the proc information into this larger more detailed screen so we can better communicate the full description of the proc!

Fredystern
04-01-2016, 10:43 AM
See? As i say they have a proc '-'

Wazakesy
04-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Hey Everyone!

Make sure to check out the detailed description for these new Cryomodified weapons, they all have procs. We've moved the proc information into this larger more detailed screen so we can better communicate the full description of the proc!

The "i" button on the glintstone coin token vendor is absent.

Legallyblonde
04-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Hey Everyone!

wheres the screen

Zylx
04-01-2016, 12:13 PM
Hey Everyone!

wheres the screen

Tap on the icon next to the item name

Legallyblonde
04-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Tap on the icon next to the item name

http://imgur.com/46NFnoB.png
There is no icon Zylxxx :(

Lol what if the proc is just a giant beetle that spawns in and attacks enemies.