PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Spinning Freedom Bug

nightmaresmoke
04-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Don't know if this is intentional but rogue's skill upgrade of razor shield spinning freedom's slow,stun,panic,freeze immunity doesn't work in new underhul mobs (not sure which enemy does this) please sts devs have a look at this matter if this is a bug or intentional let us know we need your confirmation ty.

TW84
04-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Its not just Razor shield with spinning freedom that has this issue. Also experienced it in Underhul with Juggernaut 5/5, Arcane shield 5/5, and nekro shield...

Wazakesy
04-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Don't know if this is intentional but rogue's skill upgrade of razor shield spinning freedom's slow,stun,panic,freeze immunity doesn't work in new underhul mobs (not sure which enemy does this) please sts devs have a look at this matter if this is a bug or intentional let us know we need your confirmation ty.

Its the mobs. Theres no issue with the immunity. perhaps the new mobs are able to override the stun immunity?

Vixenne
04-01-2016, 09:48 PM
This definitely needs to be checked.

will0
04-02-2016, 01:34 AM
mobs have the same skill as warrior's arcane sword ... lolz

nightmaresmoke
04-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Its the mobs. Theres no issue with the immunity. perhaps the new mobs are able to override the stun immunity?

If that's the case what's the purpose of having stun immunity if it doesn't work? That doesn't sound right...

soon
04-03-2016, 09:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynT0kyCSIm0&feature=youtu.be

I had reported that the thread that Zeus made for bugs. But he did not add.

It seems that others have similar problems

Especially any anti-stun and anti-slow in new maps seem not to be working properly. Juggernaut, Arcane shield, Razor shield, Nekro shield...... maybe others too...

This. Juggernaut's stun immunity especially in new maps is broken.

Yep, even with my nekro shield its still make me soooo slow to reach the orb and destroy it