PDA

View Full Version : Reward For LB Underhul Winners

Dragoonclaws
03-30-2016, 09:44 AM
So I restarted playing in the early february when StS released the Valentines Event. I was pretty disappointed by the event since they brought back the old vanities (except the white togas) and I was lucky to find the right letters to get the BackPack. I patiently waited for Leprechaun event and StS said there will be no Leprechaun event (because they had something else planned for that week). They released the new Client. Then I waited for the Spring Event and I'm not the only one. I am pretty sure everyone in Arlor was excited about that awesome event... aaaand we got this unexpected Expansion release. WHAT A SURPRISE! aaaand then there is an LB race, so I go for LB. aaaaaand the reward if for the community, aaaaaaand it's nice and clever way to start a season, aaaaaand we LB people aren't getting anything for the time we spent :/ well there are no "OFFICIAL" rewards for us.

There are no rewards for LB. There is no way I can win gold from this event. Where are the event where people made gold? Yeah, we do understand that StS wants people to >>OPEN<< the gems instead of selling them. Just saying, the number of people watching Garetta rebuild LB is close to 0. Nobody cares about that LB, not even the noob mages with amazon vanity and cerella pet. So who will care about my name in Glinstone LB? We LB players want a serious reward. WE are spending TIME to be there. People spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 contributors, and all we get is a deserted LB section.

All the time I put in game has no income for me :/ The only Gold input is looting gold from dailies... from mobs... There is nothing good to farm, well maybe jewels but it won't be good for long enough. It's like you are redirecting everyone to platinum spending. I really hope you guys have something good for us in the new expansion. We are excited and frustrated at the same time.

I have a suggestion for these LB runners. What if Garetta reconstruction contributors get a season VIII Banner, SINCE they contributed to the season's KICK-START, and we Underhul LB runners get a season IX Banner! Once you do that, people will reach platinum tier for sure. You have time to change.

jjperez27
03-30-2016, 09:49 AM
+1 well said !

Fredystern
03-30-2016, 09:57 AM
+1 i wasnt focus anymore on LB after sts announce there's no reward in LB just waste my time '-'

konafez
03-30-2016, 10:12 AM
+1

I ran the math and the max gems you can craft without plat is 5 per hour giving you 120 gems per 24 hours and 840 over 7 days

I'm seeing people on the leader bord with 3k + ..

Wile I'm great full for there contributions to the community numbers , I find it discouraging as a f2p player

Why not just name it the "I payed to get my name here" bord

Memorials
03-30-2016, 10:20 AM
+1

Couldn't agree more bro. Well said and i hope they notice this.

ForgottenWarrior
03-30-2016, 10:22 AM
I have seen dragoon giving convinced comments to other same issues ( in favor of sts ). But, now he do contradictory statement coz NOW HE RUNNING THROUGH SAME ISSUE. Commenting was easy for you, fact is far away.

Bidiel
03-30-2016, 10:51 AM
I have 100 glintdust to open but i need two rogues and one warrior, pm me if u wanna open bundles with me ing: zirconio

oekeone
03-30-2016, 11:15 AM
I have seen dragoon giving convinced comments to other same issues ( in favor of sts ). But, now he do contradictory statement coz NOW HE RUNNING THROUGH SAME ISSUE. Commenting was easy for you, fact is far away.

well said lol....!!! he always does that lol but whateves ima mind my business
oh and PS: He got to be Patient cause event won't come till after they open expansion lol

nightmaresmoke
03-30-2016, 12:18 PM
My suggestion would be since obviously we can't reach plat tier let the underhul event LB players get that uber big banner :) and some title or plat gold jewel anything that have value, seriously the lb runners needs something in return i don't run event lb but let this poor peeps have something special for their effort.. anyway just my idea (^_^)/

bjc535
03-30-2016, 12:57 PM
+1

I agree bro..nice post!

oekeone
03-30-2016, 03:48 PM
So I restarted playing in the early february when StS released the Valentines Event. I was pretty disappointed by the event since they brought back the old vanities (except the white togas) and I was lucky to find the right letters to get the BackPack. I patiently waited for Leprechaun event and StS said there will be no Leprechaun event (because they had something else planned for that week). They released the new Client. Then I waited for the Spring Event and I'm not the only one. I am pretty sure everyone in Arlor was excited about that awesome event... aaaand we got this unexpected Expansion release. WHAT A SURPRISE! aaaand then there is an LB race, so I go for LB. aaaaaand the reward if for the community, aaaaaaand it's nice and clever way to start a season, aaaaaand we LB people aren't getting anything for the time we spent :/ well there are no "OFFICIAL" rewards for us.

There are no rewards for LB. There is no way I can win gold from this event. Where are the event where people made gold? Yeah, we do understand that StS wants people to >>OPEN<< the gems instead of selling them. Just saying, the number of people watching Garetta rebuild LB is close to 0. Nobody cares about that LB, not even the noob mages with amazon vanity and cerella pet. So who will care about my name in Glinstone LB? We LB players want a serious reward. WE are spending TIME to be there. People spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 contributors, and all we get is a deserted LB section.

All the time I put in game has no income for me :/ The only Gold input is looting gold from dailies... from mobs... There is nothing good to farm, well maybe jewels but it won't be good for long enough. It's like you are redirecting everyone to platinum spending. I really hope you guys have something good for us in the new expansion. We are excited and frustrated at the same time.

I have a suggestion for these LB runners. What if Garetta reconstruction contributors get a season VIII Banner, SINCE they contributed to the season's KICK-START, and we Underhul LB runners get a season IX Banner! Once you do that, people will reach platinum tier for sure. You have time to change.

lol its funny how you said that people spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 lol my friend didn't spent a penny and is 4-7 I think lol who would spend a thousand dollars on this game......lol and for what?? just for a name on a lb? and there is something to farm cause if you can't farm well there's would be no loot lol you can farm locks,jewels, and eggs I mean there is actually something to farm and you saying there's nothing to farm....don't just rely on events lol everyone is trying to get money and have fun its not only you.......I'm sure that I didn't spend a single penny ...why? cause I farmed with a party of 3 classes idk what you talking bout nothin to farm....

Memorials
03-30-2016, 03:59 PM
lol its funny how you said that people spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 lol my friend didn't spent a penny and is 4-7 I think lol who would spend a thousand dollars on this game......lol and for what?? just for a name on a lb? and there is something to farm cause if you can't farm well there's would be no loot lol you can farm locks,jewels, and eggs I mean there is actually something to farm and you saying there's nothing to farm....don't just rely on events lol everyone is trying to get money and have fun its not only you.......I'm sure that I didn't spend a single penny ...why? cause I farmed with a party of 3 classes idk what you talking bout nothin to farm....

Explain how you farm on twinks 1-9? you can't unless you wanna run through ydra expansion the whole time til and only have a chance at one material every run. Twinks that are doing this event are resorting to gold to either donate or try to be on lb.

Ydqm
03-30-2016, 04:24 PM
Explain how you farm on twinks 1-9? you can't unless you wanna run through ydra expansion the whole time til and only have a chance at one material every run. Twinks that are doing this event are resorting to gold to either donate or try to be on lb.

Well, make an endgame character where you can farm these items. Al was not made for twinks.

Fyrce
03-30-2016, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I was checking the lower areas and farming mats there would be horrible. I thought at least each boss would have 1 or more mats, but nope. So yeah, this event is a bit restrictive for non-endgamers.

zerofort
03-30-2016, 04:57 PM
Very well put dc

Memorials
03-30-2016, 05:45 PM
Well, make an endgame character where you can farm these items. Al was not made for twinks.

I do play end game... just i prefer twinks and i started the event on my twink, no reason to open multiple gems on different chars

Redjellydonut
03-30-2016, 05:50 PM
+1 :0 thats exactly what i was thinking about this morning...

Ydqm
03-30-2016, 05:50 PM
I do play end game... just i prefer twinks and i started the event on my twink, no reason to open multiple gems on different chars

There is a reason to open gems on different characters, people want mythic set for all classes

Astrea
03-30-2016, 06:00 PM
Why is that people... When theres a LB event reward for those people who're in LB other people will said its unfair because only rich can get on LB. But if theres something that everyone must work for so that everyone can get a reward people will start saying there should be a "SPECIAL" reward or "SPECIFIC" reward for those people who're in LB specially those people who's saying there should be award for it.

Why is that...?

Vjerevica
03-30-2016, 06:04 PM

Why would twinks even care about new expansion? They will bot be able to access it.
Theory about twinks spending hudge money on event is false.

Donquixoth
03-30-2016, 06:15 PM

STS has employers and they actually humans that need salary for living. All free players complain without thinking of that side.

Memorials
03-30-2016, 08:11 PM
Why would twinks even care about new expansion? They will bot be able to access it.
Theory about twinks spending hudge money on event is false.

I'm in the town atm, i believe it is part of the expansion, twinks also have end game players you know. I've spent a good amount of gold even at the vendors.. so yes i do care about the expansion if im willing to spent a good amount of gold on it

konafez
03-30-2016, 08:48 PM

Must have had a stroke at some point and forgot how math works.

The max number of gems that can be crafted without plat is 840. But you say your "friends " are on leaderboard slots 4-7 "without spending. Penny"

I just looked and leader bord slots 4-7 have crafted 1200-2400 gems (looks confused)

So ..I must have had a stroke..or you sir are full of cake!

Memorials
03-30-2016, 09:02 PM

The max number of gems that can be crafted without plat is 840. But you say your "friends " are on leaderboard slots 4-7 "without spending. Penny"

I just looked and leader bord slots 4-7 have crafted 1200-2400 gems (looks confused)

rofl x) made my night, gg, everyone knows usually the top 10 is plat users

Att
03-31-2016, 02:29 AM

+74-95+66-23+15-36 well said.

Alphonso14
03-31-2016, 05:12 AM
Interesting!

Wywern
03-31-2016, 05:27 AM
lol xD........

anague
03-31-2016, 05:47 AM
if u think running in LB is "not worth it, useless and pointless" then dont do it!! running in LB is a choice, and not mandatory... u dont want it?? then dont do it..
thr still someone who is willing to run in LB just to make their IGN be thr forever...

RedeZy
03-31-2016, 06:21 AM
Hey everyone,

Sorry for taking time out of your day, but this must be said and I've had many people agree and respect this decision and I reckon the devs should take a closer look again.

Congrats for reach GOLD tier on the underhul event, we received our free mythics and the expansion opened.. Now who do we thank?

The Lb runners were the ones who put dedication,hard work,money and time to achieve this goal of getting to gold tier they were the ones who did it. Yes this was a community event many people donated but regardless of that the lb players put in the extra effort to reach these goals.

Now the event is less then 24 hours from closing down and we have no hope of reaching Plat tier, although the lb runners still contribute its not enough to reach plat to receive our banners.

This is where he solution comes in, sts took time to create this banner like usual it was designed then added to the event thread showing it off. Now that we can't reach plat tier the banner is useless, now there is no point in creating and designing a banner without adding it into the game.

So I took a survey and asked players "do you reckon the lb players deserve the banner more than anyone else?" The responses I got we're amazing, majority of the people I spoke to reckon the lb runners deserve the banner more than anyone else yes they worked hard and contributed and since we won't reach plat, I think it's fair to say they are the ones who deserve it.

So sts, please take this into consideration. Thanks and Congrats to all the runners this wouldn't be possible without all of you.

RedeZy
03-31-2016, 07:30 AM
Bumping this thread often (More Attention)

epicrrr
03-31-2016, 07:32 AM
I think they event will be open for 7 days after we get gold tier so we have chance to go platinum.

firmanfar
03-31-2016, 07:46 AM
Still hope, :)

oekeone
03-31-2016, 07:47 AM
Hey everyone,

Sorry for taking time out of your day, but this must be said and I've had many people agree and respect this decision and I reckon the devs should take a closer look again.

Congrats for reach GOLD tier on the underhul event, we received our free mythics and the expansion opened.. Now who do we thank?

The Lb runners were the ones who put dedication,hard work,money and time to achieve this goal of getting to gold tier they were the ones who did it. Yes this was a community event many people donated but regardless of that the lb players put in the extra effort to reach these goals.

Now the event is less then 24 hours from closing down and we have no hope of reaching Plat tier, although the lb runners still contribute its not enough to reach plat to receive our banners.

This is where he solution comes in, sts took time to create this banner like usual it was designed then added to the event thread showing it off. Now that we can't reach plat tier the banner is useless, now there is no point in creating and designing a banner without adding it into the game.

So I took a survey and asked players "do you reckon the lb players deserve the banner more than anyone else?" The responses I got we're amazing, majority of the people I spoke to reckon the lb runners deserve the banner more than anyone else yes they worked hard and contributed and since we won't reach plat, I think it's fair to say they are the ones who deserve it.

So sts, please take this into consideration. Thanks and Congrats to all the runners this wouldn't be possible without all of you.

thank you! lb runners without ya we wouldn't get
expansion

Mel030
03-31-2016, 07:54 AM
After exp has opened we will have one more week to achieve plat tier so no worries :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

elitwarrio
03-31-2016, 08:46 AM
Lb runners deserve the banner! Btw i asked around too "do u think elitwarrio must have the banner too even if never runner for this event?" And i got really amazing answers too: "ye wth he must get it".."ofc he deserves more than lb runners"... then up to u sts... ppl said this. Gl to all lb runners!

Remiem
03-31-2016, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the suggestion guys. We'll definitely take it into consideration. :)

sinfuldito83
03-31-2016, 09:31 AM
I was on the leader board for 2 days before people opened more chests than me. After that I still continue to make chests and gems to contribute. Although I haven't managed to make it back onto the lb I still continue donate ALOT of materials towards reaching platinum tier. Should I not get rewarded just because I didn't make it back on to the leader board even though all I do is farm materials for the event?

sinfuldito83
03-31-2016, 09:34 AM
I understand where you guys are coming, from but I just don't think that it would be fair to those of us who still donate plenty of materials daily toward reaching Platinum tier but don't happen to make it back onto the leaderboard, to not receive a banner once Platinum tier is reached.

firmanfar
03-31-2016, 10:00 AM
After exp has opened we will have one more week to achieve plat tier so no worries :)

I dont think soo,, even will end tomorrow, and its last chance

Mel030
03-31-2016, 10:18 AM
I dont think soo,, even will end tomorrow, and its last chance
Well you are thinking wrong..go check announcment section and look it up there :)

firmanfar
03-31-2016, 11:48 AM
Well you are thinking wrong..go check announcment section and look it up there :)

Ahhh.. My bad, im not see before if even still continue in 7 days for platinum tier.
:)
Many friends tell me if LB runner is useless. And yes, i feel tired now :(

But, I hope sts will give different banners for LB players.

Sorry for my English :)

diimitrii
03-31-2016, 11:56 AM
Would be cool to get a reward, last time on rengol we didnt get a thing for it aswdll, a special banner would have been nice in both situation (ren'gol rebuilt and underhull)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

eugene9707
03-31-2016, 12:01 PM

I don't think so, it says "At GOLD tier, the seal will automatically break and the Underhul will be open to explore!! Once open, the event will continue through the full 7 days so that players have a chance to unlock the bonus PLATINUM tier and climb the leaderboards."
And by FULL 7 days, it mean since the start on event, NOT when the gold tier is reached...

And the reason of that is saying that the event doesn't end when gold is reached, but for the FULL DURATION of 7 days
Anyways, there's only an hr and a half left xD

Mel030
03-31-2016, 12:17 PM
I don't think so, it says "At GOLD tier, the seal will automatically break and the Underhul will be open to explore!! Once open, the event will continue through the full 7 days so that players have a chance to unlock the bonus PLATINUM tier and climb the leaderboards."
And by FULL 7 days, it mean since the start on event, NOT when the gold tier is reached...

And the reason of that is saying that the event doesn't end when gold is reached, but for the FULL DURATION of 7 days
Anyways, there's only an hr and a half left xD
I guess ur not so good with english?(no offense)
Read that line once the seal is open it will continue through 7 days - This means after exp opens people will have 7days to reach plat tier...
Dev confirm so this dude gets it zzz

lucaskane2480
03-31-2016, 12:20 PM
Would be cool to get a reward, last time on rengol we didnt get a thing for it aswdll, a special banner would have been nice in both situation (ren'gol rebuilt and underhull)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk
Exactly, lb players should have been rewarded a special banner, or something to show they worked hard. All lb players this time around have worked really hard, especially since the crafting time is so long. Also everyone who donates just 1 gem sack gets banned for plat, that's not really a reward for the hard runners on lb.

lucaskane2480
03-31-2016, 12:23 PM
Hey everyone,

Thank you for bringing this up. Lb players should be recognized for their hard work, instead of just getting a banner that everyone can get just opening 1 gem sack. BUMP!

Memorials
03-31-2016, 12:27 PM
Read that line once the seal is open it will continue through 7 days - This means after exp opens people will have 7days to reach plat tier...

Maybe you should re-read what the devs said, they devs said that the we will have 7 days to get the rewards, after the 7 days whatever reward we don't get wont be available. We don't get another extra 7 days to get to plat tier.

Mel030
03-31-2016, 12:30 PM
Maybe you should re-read what the devs said, they devs said that the we will have 7 days to get the rewards, after the 7 days whatever reward we don't get wont be available. We don't get another extra 7 days to get to plat tier.
Yeah we do..you will see

Memorials
03-31-2016, 01:40 PM
Now we shall wait on decision :)...

DK
03-31-2016, 01:51 PM
Hey everyone,

As a fellow leaderboarder i support this, but would have supported it anyway.

+1

jiazataoe
03-31-2016, 01:55 PM
We do not ask a lot of prizes just give us a banner plate tier

:*

eugene9707
03-31-2016, 02:02 PM

so... you were saying ?

Memorials
03-31-2016, 02:04 PM
so... you were saying ?

lol i felt like saying something to him/her to but i was gonna be nice and hold back my comment. rofl bro

Robtadius
03-31-2016, 02:13 PM
+1

I ran the math and the max gems you can craft without plat is 5 per hour giving you 120 gems per 24 hours and 840 over 7 days

I'm seeing people on the leader bord with 3k + ..

Wile I'm great full for there contributions to the community numbers , I find it discouraging as a f2p player

Why not just name it the "I payed to get my name here" bord
Well put cakefez [emoji2]

konafez
03-31-2016, 02:35 PM
Well put cakefez [emoji2]

:-) I just call it like I see it bro

RedeZy
03-31-2016, 03:17 PM
So we didn't get the extra 7 days people were talking about..

Plat reward is forever gone unless sts decides to give it the to lb runners.

Fyrce
03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Nothing in the initial announcement mentioned ANOTHER 7 days. It just mentions 7 days, i.e. the initial 7 days. 7 days is exactly what the playerbase received. Promised and done. Anything else was malicious rumor.

Pyrogenie
03-31-2016, 03:51 PM
+100. I agree the players that reached the leaderboard should get a banner. After all if not for them we may not even have reached gold tier! Everyone's contribution is important and everyone should get rewarded and we all have! We got a free myhic set that is better then the glintstone set! But aside from that I think the players on the leaderboard deserve a little more for going the extra mile and getting us our expansion so quickly. With that being said I agree the banner is already designed and applied and at least the players that were so dedicated should get the banner.

Rara
03-31-2016, 04:05 PM
So we didn't get the extra 7 days people were talking about..

Plat reward is forever gone unless sts decides to give it the to lb runners.

I think people might have misread it. It says "the event will continue through the full 7 days." It means 'if' we reach gold tier on day 4 (example), the event will still ends on day 7.

Pyrogenie
03-31-2016, 04:24 PM
I think people might have misread it. It says "the event will continue through the full 7 days." It means 'if' we reach gold tier on day 4 (example), the event will still ends on day 7.

That's how I understood it. There were no mention of an "extra" 7 days. Just the original 7.

Vjerevica
03-31-2016, 06:50 PM

I'm in the town atm, i believe it is part of the expansion, twinks also have end game players you know. I've spent a good amount of gold even at the vendors.. so yes i do care about the expansion if im willing to spent a good amount of gold on it

Yes, but can you actually enter new maps with lvl 4 character? If you use end game character for event farming, what is that got to do with hard twink farming?

Pillowhead
03-31-2016, 07:36 PM
They never said that there would be any 'special' reward other than your name on the LB, you knew what you were going for, so stop it..

Darwinb1995
03-31-2016, 08:09 PM
Lol this groups is like a revolution team XD lest go protest

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Runel Joseph Ruiz
03-31-2016, 10:21 PM
Well its already stated right before the event on hand that there are no special prizes on lb players. You should be well informed tho if you're kinda active at forums, it was the same in last years garetta mini event that lb players name are on the statue at the middle of the town.

RedeZy
03-31-2016, 11:03 PM
Any devs have a comment on what's going to happen?

Expansion is released and if we do tend to get the lb banners shouldn't it be very soon? Sorry for being inpatient :)

Lourella
03-31-2016, 11:51 PM
It was announced at the beginning of event that there would be no current prize item given to players who reached LB, so for STS to consider giving players a reward now (even if it is the banner that was suppose to be earned by reaching Plat tier, and NOT LB), would be a bit off.

Yes, LB players, thank you for the effort and major contribution towards the event, awesome work, and congrats :). However, it was a community event, and if it wasn't for our other Arlorian mates who's names aren't on LB but put in plenty of time and effort into event as well, none of us (including players on LB) would have the free Mythic set. Simple.

People on LB knew what they were running for (Their name to be permanently engraved into the world of Arlor.. Woo!). I'm pretty sure there would have been a much more competitive run for leaderboard if extra rewards were announced at the beginning.

Ouch to the players who initially ran for a spot at the start of event, only to find out no rewards were going to be given, so stopped blowing their gold on ingredients and plat finishing on crafting gems, thennnnnnnnn to find out rewards may be considered anyway.

Algorhythm
03-31-2016, 11:54 PM
was a banner given to rebuilding garetta?

Lourella
04-01-2016, 12:00 AM
was a banner given to rebuilding garetta?

Nope.

11Chars

hastlin
04-01-2016, 12:22 AM
at least give us a gift for being in the leaderboard :)

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Memorials
04-01-2016, 12:49 AM
It was announced at the beginning of event that there would be no current prize item given to players who reached LB, so for STS to consider giving players a reward now (even if it is the banner that was suppose to be earned by reaching Plat tier, and NOT LB), would be a bit off.

Yes, LB players, thank you for the effort and major contribution towards the event, awesome work, and congrats :). However, it was a community event, and if it wasn't for our other Arlorian mates who's names aren't on LB but put in plenty of time and effort into event as well, none of us (including players on LB) would have the free Mythic set. Simple.

People on LB knew what they were running for (Their name to be permanently engraved into the world of Arlor.. Woo!). I'm pretty sure there would have been a much more competitive run for leaderboard if extra rewards were announced at the beginning.

Ouch to the players who initially ran for a spot at the start of event, only to find out no rewards were going to be given, so stopped blowing their gold on ingredients and plat finishing on crafting gems, thennnnnnnnn to find out rewards may be considered anyway.

Yes there wasnt a banner for garetta but they had a token vendor in garetta where you COULD spend tokens from opening materials to buy items with these tokens including sets/banner. this one you couldnt

Daehanie
04-01-2016, 01:18 AM
Dragoonclaw i totally agreed.. everyday.. hunt jewel.. quest.. or maybe lock.. and....... the rest.. chit chat.. waiting for event.. thats all

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye229
04-01-2016, 01:23 AM
Your reward was having your name on the board.

No one forced you to try for it.

Memorials
04-01-2016, 01:46 AM
Dang, it's as if you guys dont want the banner to exist at all :/

Lourella
04-01-2016, 01:53 AM
Yes there wasnt a banner for garetta but they had a token vendor in garetta where you COULD spend tokens from opening materials to buy items with these tokens including sets/banner. this one you couldnt

I think he meant if Players on the Garetta Rebuild LB got a special LB Banner. Vendor items were available for everyone who participated in the event and collected tokens.

Memorials
04-01-2016, 01:58 AM
I think he meant if Players on the Garetta Rebuild LB got a special LB Banner. Vendor items were available for everyone who participated in the event and collected tokens.

Yes but this event never had a vendor, if they put items in there for opening material and that would of given you tokens no one would, and the garetta event was how long? 2-3 days i think? glintstone was 7

Lourella
04-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Yes but this event never had a vendor, if they put items in there for opening material and that would of given you tokens no one would, and the garetta event was how long? 2-3 days i think? glintstone was 7

We were able to obtain a full mythic set from this event (which is pretty much better than the glinstone set) what more do you want?

Yihaaa
04-01-2016, 02:51 AM
We were able to obtain a full mythic set from this event (which is pretty much better than the glinstone set) what more do you want?
No no , glint set is way better ,it gives bonus and aura

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Lourella
04-01-2016, 03:22 AM
No no , glint set is way better ,it gives bonus and aura

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Oh, yes! Glintset is shiny and pretty with oh so amazing set bonuses, ofc. so much better

:')..

anague
04-01-2016, 08:28 AM
mostly: those who are in lb is the only group who agreed to this thread..
some did not participate to run lb because they know the reward is not worth it...
since the start, sts announced what reward u can get.. and now u r crying that the reward u got is useless?? u know the reward since the start...

its also unfair to those who did not participate in LB if STS will change the reward..

Powkachu
04-01-2016, 08:41 AM
As always, the good feedbacks come from a "true arlorian" player as well as "senior members". :3

Kakashis
04-01-2016, 08:43 AM
We didn't make it to plat. I didn't spend gold or plats to fight lb so I'm indifferent. Just give the lb players the plat tier banner and call it a day. It will be super rare and special! I mean the devs took the time to design and now no one gets to have it is a little sad! Award it to lb winners and make it tradable so they can at least recoup some gold if they wish.

#makegoblinmasktradable

PatD
04-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Please STS!! Give Leaderboard player the banner!!! they deserve it!!

Greatankush
04-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Take a screenshot of your name in lb and put it in your sig, that's the best you can do atleast for now

This leaderboard thingy was a fail.

(Considering the Garreta lb)

You are not 'immortalised' in the game because no one even sees it. Who do you expect to see it? People who have played the event course not. People who don't know what it is? Like come on, there should be some reward for those on lb cause lots of us opened under 20 gems and got the mythic set. Even though I was not on the lb nor have I crafted the 46 mythics but I feel there should be 1) reward for lb 2) colour change of free mythic set.

Whatever

Anyways, Remi said this will be under consideration and why waste a piece of art?

"Wait it out"

hastlin
04-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Just give a banner for lb winners cause we cant get plat tier so the banner for lb winners only :)

hastlin
04-01-2016, 05:10 PM
New update i think that update for lb winners haha, but not for lb winners

DK
04-01-2016, 05:19 PM
#makegoblinmasktradable

+10.000.000 that was trueli a great disapointment for the LB runners back then

hastlin
04-01-2016, 05:21 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160401/e210739528660ac5f5e2de5ffc853029.jpg

Hello everybody, are you not thinking sts not fair about this..?
i make this topic for sts can see my begging.

Hello Spacetime Studios Can you decidr about reward please..?
i feel can you move reward plat tier for reward LB winners. Because now event has end, then we not reach plat tier. For what that banner..?
or anything for reward LB winners make its fair Thanks you.
Hope you can Help and Understand. :)

Memorials
04-01-2016, 05:44 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160401/e210739528660ac5f5e2de5ffc853029.jpg

Hello everybody, are you not thinking sts not fair about this..?
i make this topic for sts can see my begging.

Hello Spacetime Studios Can you decidr about reward please..?
i feel can you move reward plat tier for reward LB winners. Because now event has end, then we not reach plat tier. For what that banner..?
or anything for reward LB winners make its fair Thanks you.
Hope you can Help and Understand. :)

Plenty of topics have been already made for this, they said they are considering it now, we dont need to make more threads

hastlin
04-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Sorry i just make, so i should delete ..?

Memorials
04-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Sorry i just make, so i should delete ..?

lol you cant delete it bro, just dont worry about it, your fine. go check "UNDERHAUL LB REWARDS" and "State of mind" for responses about this

hastlin
04-01-2016, 05:52 PM
I just kidding lol i know right, let me check

hastlin
04-01-2016, 07:20 PM

Make fair for reward LB Underhull winners, i like banner only :) season IX or Rare banner like Platinum Reward

Seoratrek
04-01-2016, 07:31 PM
I've moved and merged these similar topics. Be sure to check the forums for existing threads before creating another one, thanks!

hastlin
04-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Okay thanks! for respond

oekeone
04-01-2016, 08:49 PM

sounds like a person problem who told you to make a twink acc and plus why don't u make a endgame or higher lvl so u can farm

oekeone
04-01-2016, 08:57 PM

you know what your tryna refer by saying " your full of cake" and Ik it takes some money to craft gems I just forgot

oneazeli
04-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Hope STS decide to give Banners to LB winners.
There's no point in making something just to let it go waste.
Its like you make an awesome Cake at first,
but then you cant eat it cause you're a vegetarian and the cake has egg.
LB winners have put a lot of time and Effort to get there. DON'T let it go waste.
PLease reward them with BANNERS!

Memorials
04-02-2016, 09:25 AM
sounds like a person problem who told you to make a twink acc and plus why don't u make a endgame or higher lvl so u can farm

Actually I do have an endgame account, I did it on my twink tho. So yes I do have an end game and I chose to do it on my twink. I wad just saying it is harder to do it on twinks

hastlin
04-02-2016, 10:14 AM
I hope tomorrow we reward the bannrr

Killaman21
04-03-2016, 02:59 PM
So anything happening with this?

Memorials
04-04-2016, 02:44 PM
So anything happening with this?

i dont think they have done anything yet, still waiting

Remiem
04-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. We did our best to communicate that the leaderboards for this event would be "bragging rights only" and would not come with rewards. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair to offer rewards after the end of the event, since most players made an informed decision to run or not to run the LB's based on the information we provided at the start of the event.

I know that all of Arlor is grateful for your immense contribution. Our LB runners were one of the big reasons we got to gold and opened the expansion nearly 24 hours early! But, to maintain the integrity of the competition we will not be able to offer rewards for these leaderboards.

That being said, those banners still exist and we may offer a chance to get them again in the future. :)

I'm going to close this thread up for now, but please PM me if you have any further questions or concerns.