PDA

View Full Version : Encbantress vs Bear

Barbamitsos
06-08-2010, 02:17 AM
Lately i have been batling with many bears and i came to the conclusion that we suck against them most times.
Enchantress vs Bear: when it comes to close PVP they are all doomed. But they also have these freakib buffs that get their dodge chance 100 and u cant combo them. I sugest u stay away of them until theyre off or use hellfir and light. Mana shield not usefull against them cause u lose all ure mana. Beter is heal
Enchantress vs Bowbear: You should beg for a nice death. This mules can pwn our ... cause they just run and hit. No aoes can get em! Frostbolt is good against them and mana shield. Life drain very usefull too but be carefull about ure mana cause when it dies ure down too.
Bowenchantress vs Bowbear: this is a fair fight but if the boebear is skilled u can get 3 shots down. Mana shield up and lighning fire and ice must be done to kill them.
Bowenchantress vs Bear: this is a fight we can easily win. Light life drain ice and fire and theyre dead. Care about becon. When it is casted on u use fire!

Ermmm... Thats All!
Thanks to Thepunishur, Rxi, Jrfate, Kingrichie

Royce
06-08-2010, 02:28 AM
Mana running out isn't really an issue with a level 35 enchantress in mamboza gear, but you othewise have raised some valid issues, particularly the ineffectiveness of enchantresses too-short range AOE skills againt ranged foes. Still, it's not as bad as you seem to think. Enchantresses are probably still the most underpowered from the individual standpoint for PvP, bit they can hang in they're if built appropriately, and can also work very well on a team that works together.

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Agree. In 1v1 they suck ...! Played a long time pvp and i know about em much . I think they should be beter...

Away
06-11-2010, 02:38 AM
Agree. In 1v1 they suck ...! Played a long time pvp and i know about em much . I think they should be beter...

The DEV team will probably upgrade the enchantresses a little so the can at least even out with the rest.

Barbamitsos
06-11-2010, 06:06 AM
The DEV team will probably upgrade the enchantresses a little so the can at least even out with the rest.

Well if they just made the aoe bigger of the spells we would pwn everyone but they want us to "heal" or be off damage dealers. Well i just log mrsbanana if someone wants off damage or healer. Everyhting else is done by bowbear and my magearcher

Away
06-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Well if they just made the aoe bigger of the spells we would pwn everyone but they want us to "heal" or be off damage dealers. Well i just log mrsbanana if someone wants off damage or healer. Everyhting else is done by bowbear and my magearcher

I would prefer a larger range for the debuffs (like the buffs)- but that would be seriously overpowering.