PDA

View Full Version : KNIGHTS OF BLACKSTONE coming soon....

Mercenairy&nikudemus
07-12-2011, 03:11 PM
This is a helpful work hard guild coming soon during the next expansion the gm will be tripphazzard a 56 custom bird , the two officers pinoyarcher 56 dex bird and mercenairy55 dual warbird and dex bird, the officers will have the chance of recruiting you in the guild , TWINKS ALLOWED , no set level requirements at all but we will test u and run with you if you wanna join too see if your worthy . This guild also has a farming time too help out the guild members etc and soon a guild storage operated by the gm and officers if we have something you need we shall provide were willing to help any member in our guild , level up get money items gear etc, we'd appreciate you to come see , join our guild well help you if you need .

sincerely,
Mercenairy , officer of KNIGHTS OF BLACKSTONE

AkoSiPinoy
07-12-2011, 03:44 PM
LOL great job Mercenairy (=

Mercenairy&nikudemus
07-14-2011, 04:08 AM
This is a helpful work hard guild coming soon during the next expansion the gm will be tripphazzard a 56 custom bird , the two officers pinoyarcher 56 dex bird and mercenairy55 dual warbird and dex bird, the officers will have the chance of recruiting you in the guild , TWINKS ALLOWED , no set level requirements at all but we will test u and run with you if you wanna join too see if your worthy . This guild also has a farming time too help out the guild members etc and soon a guild storage operated by the gm and officers if we have something you need we shall provide were willing to help any member in our guild , level up get money items gear etc, we'd appreciate you to come see , join our guild well help you if you need .

sincerely,
Mercenairy , officer of KNIGHTS OF BLACKSTONE

We currently have : 7 members , these of which are, tripphazzard 56 custom bird , paaahud 56 custom bird, pinoyarcher 56 sewer bird , laanehal (newly recruited*)56 custom bird, pinoymage54 int mage, nikudemus 55 dual int/dex mage , and mercenairy 55 dual dex/str bird, soon to have legendsbegin currently 48 dexbear but soon to be 55 dual str/dex bear.

xero
07-14-2011, 04:51 AM
@Mercenairy

Id like to join :) I've got a 55 dual spec Str/Dex bear IGN is Delagos. Maybe I've run with a couple of you guys b4... dunno tho.

Anway, either pm me here or in game and you guys can test me then (I'm almost always on lol so it shouldn't be a big deal to get a hold of me)

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
07-14-2011, 04:56 AM
We currently have : 7 members , these of which are, tripphazzard 56 custom bird , paaahud 56 custom bird, pinoyarcher 56 sewer bird , laanehal (newly recruited*)56 custom bird, pinoymage54 int mage, nikudemus 55 dual int/dex mage , and mercenairy 55 dual dex/str bird, soon to have legendsbegin currently 48 dexbear but soon to be 55 dual str/dex bear.

paaahuds gonna quit................... :(

TrippHazzard
07-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Mercenairy,

Great job on getting the thread posted and on your efforts of recruitment. Keep up the good work!

Xero,

Get ahold of Mercenairy in game so he can see what you are made of!

Magical,

Paaahud will be joining us on his Elf... If he's made prior guild arrangements to you or any other guild on his bird, those are still in effect...

R/

TrippHazzard

Mercenairy&nikudemus
07-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Xero ill b on later tonight, the way we test ppl high lvls is thru Pvp first if u can best me 4/10 or more your good n that then we make a locked game n hideout n see how fast u r at gettin to catspaw . We recruited laanehal yesterday he got 3/10 but his pve was excellent n ive heard some rather good stuff about him

Axarius
07-16-2011, 03:42 AM
Hi man, Id like to ask - could I join with my little 43 lvl full int enchantress? :) Ill do what i can to better my lvl fast :p

xero
07-16-2011, 05:20 AM
@mercenairy

xD the pvp could be an issue and as far as the pve goes, I'm in the process of switching my bear over to full dex... I'm hoping to do it once I hit 56 but idk... might do it b4 instead...

Ill let you know once I'm done with the respec...

Mercenairy&nikudemus
07-18-2011, 02:51 AM
Just got done testing delagos . 55 dual warrior his pvp skills were excellent for not pvp n much n his pve was superb hes the new tank of the group and one of the best tanks i have ever seen
WELCOME TO THE GUILD MAN! and we are chamgin knights of blackstone to knights of balefort .

@ fleara yes we need mages and any lvl is possible for recruition . Add me or pm me and ill be glad to check ur charactr out . Im on most of the time so catch me if u see me or pm me or tripphazzard .
Sincerely,
Mercenairy

AND A BIG THANKS TOO OUR NEW MEMBER DELAGOS .

xero
07-18-2011, 03:43 AM
Hey mercenairy, I've got a 45 dual spec enchantress I'm gonna work on once I finish out Delagos (str/int)

If you still need mages, yo can test ou my mage :) or is my bear enough testament

Either way, hit me up :) you know where to find me xD

Fyi, her nane is Relega if u wanna test her out. Thx again for giving me such good revues mercenairy :) ill ttyl buddy

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
07-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Im joining..

Gigabeast
08-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Hi um I would like to join on my mage (gigabeast) that is if I make the whole tryouts thing. Lvl 53 right now but I am gonna lvl soon to 55. Oh and I kinda messed up his pvp stats (can explain that). Sry if I typed a lot :D