PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress vs Bears

Barbamitsos
06-08-2010, 02:19 AM
Lately i have been batling with many bears and i came to the conclusion that we suck against them most times.
Enchantress vs Bear: when it comes to close PVP they are all doomed. But they also have these freakib buffs that get their dodge chance 100 and u cant combo them. I sugest u stay away of them until theyre off or use hellfir and light. Mana shield not usefull against them cause u lose all ure mana. Beter is heal
Enchantress vs Bowbear: You should beg for a nice death. This mules can pwn our ... cause they just run and hit. No aoes can get em! Frostbolt is good against them and mana shield. Life drain very usefull too but be carefull about ure mana cause when it dies ure down too.
Bowenchantress vs Bowbear: this is a fair fight but if the boebear is skilled u can get 3 shots down. Mana shield up and lighning fire and ice must be done to kill them.
Bowenchantress vs Bear: this is a fight we can easily win. Light life drain ice and fire and theyre dead. Care about becon. When it is casted on u use fire!

Ermmm thats all!
Cya and thanks to: Rxi, Thepunishur, Kingrichie, Jrfate

Doomzday
06-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Haha np so your mrsbanana lol good games man your pretty good

Splurd
06-08-2010, 05:10 AM
Mage skills rely on close proximity to work.

Bears rely on close proximity to work.

Not a good combo.

Pleasure_Pirate
06-08-2010, 05:24 AM
I have no problem owning bears.. Before they close I buff with both Blessings, then icestorm/firestorm. Get back in range and follow with drain life and lightning. If that doesn't finish them run until firestorm cools down and blast them as they chase you. Done.

Edatx
06-08-2010, 10:44 AM
I've fought some bears I can beat every time and some that I can almost never beat. The ones that stack dodge are very hard to kill.

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Well these bears are the best of the server especially Teven! He runs in a tooo big distance and no ice fire or light... And he has much damage so nothing can be done... Anyway doomzday look my sig ;)

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 02:44 PM

And ure one of the BEST BEARS IVE EVER FOUGHT! only 3-10 score. Even with good chars ive
done like 6-10 but with noone else so low score...
Sry for what i said ingame ;(. Prety angry for losing... But i was punished by the devs XD

Doomzday
06-10-2010, 02:47 PM
And ure one of the BEST BEARS IVE EVER FOUGHT! only 3-10 score. Even with good chars ive
done like 6-10 but with noone else so low score...
Sry for what i said ingame ;(. Prety angry for losing... But i was punished by the devs XD

Haha thanks man yeah it's cool I realized u just got mad for a min but u seem like a cool dude so this is a truce lol

Sayishere
06-10-2010, 02:47 PM
its not only enchantress tbh

bowbears are so hard to beat

im trying different specs to find a tactic to beat them

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 02:53 PM
its not only enchantress tbh

bowbears are so hard to beat

im trying different specs to find a tactic to beat them
same here! I use my archer-mage an i prety own em. Found a cool tAct that gets em down imidiately. Punishur i need to check some skills on u when the ban gets off. I pvped a bowbear with barbamitsos and i won 10-8

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 03:18 PM

Not prety good! The best XD x0ax0ax0a

Banned
06-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I can hardly kill Enchantresses and I'm a bow bear. Even with dodge and iron blood on, they still manage to 1 or 2 hit kill me.

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 03:29 PM
I can hardly kill Enchantresses and I'm a bow bear. Even with dodge and iron blood on, they still manage to 1 or 2 hit kill me.

dude u must really suck... Sory if i insult u.... If yea tell me to delete
the post. Ill teach some tacts ingame.

Banned
06-10-2010, 03:43 PM
dude u must really suck... Sory if i insult u.... If yea tell me to delete
the post. Ill teach some tacts ingame.

I don't need "tacts", but if ya want, I can teach you some grammar skills.

Anyway, it's not matter of suck, they just shouldn't be able to 1 hit when I have all my buffs on. And it happens quite often.

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 03:49 PM
I don't need "tacts", but if ya want, I can teach you some grammer skills.

Anyway, it's not matter of suck, they just shouldn't be able to 1 hit when I have all my buffs on. And it happens quite often.

Lalz i write like this to write faster. Chill dude u cant just not kill em. I pwn em 2 hits with Sirtanker. The skills u hve is the problem i think and the order u use em so... Ill show u the right ones that the best bowbears have if ya want and πληρώσεις me. Cya in exactly 6 days and 10mins from now

Doomzday
06-10-2010, 03:50 PM
same here! I use my archer-mage an i prety own em. Found a cool tAct that gets em down imidiately. Punishur i need to check some skills on u when the ban gets off. I pvped a bowbear with barbamitsos and i won 10-8

Ok just let me know when man I'm down

Banned
06-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Lalz i write like this to write faster. Chill dude u cant just not kill em. I pwn em 2 hits with Sirtanker. The skills u hve is the problem i think and the order u use em so... Ill show u the right ones that the best bowbears have if ya want and πληρώσεις me. Cya in exactly 6 days and 10mins from now

Nah, you seriously have no clue what your talking about. I'm not saying it takes long to kill an Enchantress, I'm saying that they can 1 hit, even with all the buffs on.

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Ok just let me know when man I'm down

Kk cya in 6 days and 2 mins

PvP
06-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Bowbears need to be tweaked to where they can be a tank but not a dominate arching power-house...

Banned
06-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Bowbears need to be tweaked to where they can be a tank but not a dominate arching power-house...

They can't be tweaked. They aren't even a class.

Barbamitsos
06-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Agree with banned

tarlan
04-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Enchantress vs Bowbear: You should beg for a nice death. This mules can pwn our ... cause they just run and hit. No aoes can get em!

Yeh i own!