PDA

View Full Version : Farming Packs

judgementbow
07-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Just a quick question concerning the rate at which they drop. I hardly ever use them, but I would like to have some for upcoming level caps.

I can go through a good 1k kills and only collect 10-20 pots in rockfall caves if I'm lucky. So am I missing something? I know I've heard people saying that it takes them no time at all to farm their 25 pots and empty them out again. I've tried just about every level and I'm still sitting at the same rates. The only thing I think I haven't tried is farming them in groups.

Dalek
07-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Dead Man Cave, kill all the creeps before you activate the four consoles.

judgementbow
07-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Dead Man Cave, kill all the creeps before you activate the four consoles.

Thanks. It's weird that they seem to be the only mobs dropping enough packs for me. I also took the time to open the storage boxes while clearing up to the generators for once. None of the mobs dropped packs, but I got 4 from the boxes. I've been skipping them so much I never even realized you could get them from boxes.

KingGiant
07-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Yeah the only place they seem to drop consistently is at the end of dead mans cave, with the three grates. Its best if you can solo the map. With my build on my commando I go in with 5 health and 5 mana pots and usually have 1 to 3 left each ( the regen buffs work wonders) and then at the end ill have 25 each after the final grates. Its a bit tricky but I do it on my commando consistently and without deaths. Not super difficult with the right build.