PDA

View Full Version : Rockhorn Summit Xp bug

MasterP
04-02-2016, 06:41 AM
Good day

Iv seen many friends in Rockhorn summit today, only to find out their is a xp bug going on, where you clear half the bosses health or so. And then just stand around and you get xp. Please fix asap.

elitwarrio
04-02-2016, 07:04 AM
#sadlifeeee :-) :-) :-) :-)

kjed
04-02-2016, 07:05 AM
zzzzzzzzzzz

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Ticklish
04-02-2016, 04:25 PM
It has something to do with the lava pools, I think. People have reverted to this since the game is unplayable due to lag.

zerofort
04-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Sts please stop this leveling glitch in rock horn summit 1st I believe it's cuz ing this lag and this game is already 2 easy now free lvling. All those that Wana say I'm snitch ing why even play a game if u don't have to do no work??

lenorath
04-02-2016, 08:49 PM
one map flooded, believe it or not. destroys the entire game. yes thats right. hope they ban the true over abusers to teach them a lesson

Fyrce
04-02-2016, 08:49 PM
I actually don't know whether it's this. This is a super old bug.

Maybe it's the crate keys.

Morholt
04-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Illuminati meeting in the Lower Hauntlet. The natural balance of Arlor is in trouble.

Instead of making the believed to be issue more known by making threads for more to see, thus exacerbating the issue, you should send a direct & private message to sts about it.
Also, the sts offices are closed in weekends.

zerofort
04-02-2016, 09:02 PM
It's not the bug itself doing this it's the amount of ppl ab using the bug at ones

Morholt
04-02-2016, 09:24 PM
It's not the bug itself doing this it's the amount of ppl ab using the bug at onesIndirectly, it is a problem. People are just leaving their devices running while they are away. This means many, many more 'players' are on at any given time, thus creating an artificially high load for the servers to manage.

zerofort
04-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Ban them all!!!!

Agentbill
04-02-2016, 09:39 PM
What bug are u talking about? I only see there player who farms jewels

Arkiouj
04-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Agree ban ban ban, the other xp glitch was harmless but this one has actually hamstrung the server.. many haven't been able to do anything, the whole day ping is just horrendous. Makes all the leveling in tombs a waste of time as well if we can just stand afk and receive xp.

Veenihiv
04-02-2016, 09:47 PM
What's the need to ban??
Better to change it than to interpret it....

Tentenzz
04-02-2016, 09:58 PM
Why ban? Its not their fault the bug is there. There's a lot other bug before, why dont ban people who get a lot of ren gol at once bcos of deary island bug since it destroys economy? How do u know this bug is the causes of server crush? U simply make the assumption. Just fix it and everything settle. Banning players isnt gonna settle anything yet making more rages..especially recent issue regarding crate keys.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Arkiouj
04-02-2016, 10:06 PM
Why ban? Its not their fault the bug is there. There's a lot other bug before, why dont ban people who get a lot of ren gol at once bcos of deary island bug since it destroys economy? How do u know this bug is the causes of server crush? U simply make the assumption. Just fix it and everything settle. Banning players isnt gonna settle anything yet making more rages..especially recent issue regarding crate keys.

lol I'm guessing you've been using it to level, it's pretty unfair that those who choose to level fairly get punished with lag and ping problems all day no?

Tentenzz
04-02-2016, 10:11 PM
lol I'm guessing you've been using it to level, it's pretty unfair that those who choose to level fairly get punished with lag and ping problems all day no?
Hahaha..I dont even online to use the bug and Im staying at 46 atm. My point is that there's no need to the extent of banning player bcos of this. Just fix the bug and people will stop exploiting the bug.

Arkiouj
04-02-2016, 10:15 PM
Hahaha..I dont even online to use the bug and Im staying at 46 atm. My point is that there's no need to the extent of banning player bcos of this. Just fix the bug and people will stop exploiting the bug.

I doubt STS would bann anyway since I guess it would be most of the player base.. I just find it pretty unfair and it kinda makes a mockery of anyone who leveled legit.

Fredystern
04-02-2016, 10:17 PM

I guess you wanted to use it too but since you dont understand and ur ping is bad like us now you complained to sts and hope they got ban then you easily lvlng in there

Arkiouj
04-02-2016, 10:19 PM
I guess you wanted to use it too but since you dont understand and ur ping is bad like us now you complained to sts and hope they got ban then you easily lvlng in there

wtf are you even talking about and fyi no I have no intention of using it.

Fredystern
04-02-2016, 10:22 PM
wtf are you even talking about and fyi no I have no intention of using it.

So stop complained about it, and dont make thing bad now, i was hard lvlng in kt too, we all do, we all feel like u feel on the red ping

konafez
04-02-2016, 10:37 PM
First, this glitch has been around since rock horn has been around.

And banning the people that use it? Well there's nothing in the tos about not using glitches like this, if you do ban people that use it then you will have to ban the people that used the shaul glitch and the deary island glitch...

This stuff is a slippery slope for Sts, if you start banning people for things not in the tos then things can get ugly fast

If you ban a bunch of people that spent money on your game that dident break any rules...well around here that's called fellony interstate wire fraud ,and the FBI frowns on that...and they usually do there frowning in front of a federal judge

Zeus
04-02-2016, 10:40 PM

And banning the people that use it? Well there's nothing in the tos about not using glitches like this, if you do ban people that use it then you will have to ban the people that used the shaul glitch and the deary island glitch...

This stuff is a slippery slope for Sts, if you start banning people for things not in the tos then things can get ugly fast

If you ban a bunch of people that spent money on your game that dident break any rules...well around here that's called fellony interstate wire fraud ,and the FBI frowns on that...and they usually do there frowning in front of a federal judge

Actually, exploiting bugs is bannable in the ToS. This is also why the people abusing the trade dupe exploit were banned permanently.

wangkj
04-02-2016, 10:41 PM

Next there is goin to be cake glitch infinite cake for everyone :)

konafez
04-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Next there is goin to be cake glitch infinite cake for everyone :)

If that happens...well there just going to have to ban me....

....will there also be a infinite milk glitch?

wangkj
04-02-2016, 10:45 PM
If that happens...well there just going to have to ban me....

....will there also be a infinite milk glitch?yes bcuz it contemplates the cake. Ice cream for everyone :)

oekeone
04-02-2016, 11:14 PM
one map flooded, believe it or not. destroys the entire game. yes thats right. hope they ban the true over abusers to teach them a lesson

nah why ban? its not something that's abusing or hurting anyone

Motherless_Child
04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Don't ban em...... If possible, just take away xp gained as a result of the exploit and make em gain it again the NORMAL way.... That would really be a pain...... This lag is ridiculous and REALLY caused us (Well, I know it did cause me) to be hindered from grinding the way I/we really wanted to (gained only 1 level today.... Could have done at least 2, maybe even 3)........... :distress:

nightmaresmoke
04-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Don't ban em...... If possible, just take away xp gained as a result of the exploit and make em gain it again the NORMAL way.... That would really be a pain...... This lag is ridiculous and REALLY caused us (Well, I know it did cause me) to be hindered from grinding the way I/we really wanted to (gained only 1 level today.... Could have done at least 2, maybe even 3)........... :distress:

Take away the xp? so u mean if the player decided to level at rockhorn summit xp glitch from 47 to 56 and like u said take away the xp gained so the player will be reverted back to 46?

Motherless_Child
04-03-2016, 12:26 AM
Take away the xp? so u mean if the player decided to level at rockhorn summit xp glitch from 47 to 56 and like u said take away the xp gained so the player will be reverted back to 46?

Take them back to the level they were when they started using the exploit..... If they were at lv 49 before they started using the exploit take them back to 49, not 46..... Take them back to the level they were when they began using the exploit.........

nightmaresmoke
04-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Take them back to the level they were when they started using the exploit..... If they were at lv 49 before they started using the exploit take them back to 49, not 46..... Take them back to the level they were when they began using the exploit.........

Wew glad i didn't use the glitch did mine the LEGIT and the painful boring wt.... i mean kt4 way lol forgot wt4 was nerfed haha

Redjellydonut
04-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Yes this ping is making me sick... Im a pvp player so i cant even enter a tdm or ctf where all players are teleporting everywhere like in DBZ!
I just stand on pier waiting for the lag to settle :(.... there are victims out there waiting to be farmed!

Manuel Emilio
04-03-2016, 12:40 AM
I try it, but is so boring and take a lot of time (2-3 xp each 2 secs, 60-90 xp each min, only 240-360 in 4 min if you are not in random or pt you only get 1 for 2 sec that reduce it to 120 XP in 4 min), you can run KT4 for 400+ XP in only 4 min (I'm a casual player, no good gear or skilled), btw lvl 46+ don't should earn XP from Tindirin the max lvl is 44.

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2016, 12:43 AM
Hey Everyone,

I am affected by the high ping issue. I usually have around 69-120 ping, but now ping goes from 400-800 in a normal map. I tried the XP glitch in Tindirin - Rockhorn Summit. I noticed that the overuse of that glitch might be causing the high ping for everyone.

(I'm not going to share any info about how to use the exploit)

Thousands of people are using that glitch and they stay there... FOR HOURS. You just need a sorcerer/mage that heals every minute or you manage to get high health regen and high armor and keep feeding your pet automatically. I joined an already prepared map (mobs all dead but boss), the ping was around 400-600. When I reached the boss, ping jumped to 1000-1400. There was many fire pools stacked close to eachother (have a look at the image).

http://i.imgur.com/VHP7pB0.jpg

Those fire pools are created by the boss. Imagine the servers having to run the same maps thousands of times and keep these hundreds of fire pools running. These are special effects in the boss battle and they cause very small ping ping... but imagine thousands of players, each in a map, and each of those thousands of maps has hundreds of those mini fire pools, each creating small ping rise... we obtain a HUMONGOUS ping raise.

YEP, my call is dumb: STOP USING THAT GLITCH FOR THE GAME'S SAKE! The gameplay is unbearable. You keep complaining when the game is not good enough for you but don't care when YOU are creating the problem for everyone. Don't bring that "everyone is doing it anyways", nothing will change if "everybody" says that... For once, can this community COOPERATE FOR REAL for everyone's well being? Start leveling like "everyone" in WT4 or KT4 or KM3 or even in underhul maps. The new maps are really nice but the lag caused by the community itself is horrible.

*le sigh*,
DragnabClaws

Gouiwaa9000
04-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Why are you so Offended by this? Even if you use the bug with 3 arc sword wars , tombs are 2x the speed... Is there a single players who leveld to56 only form this bug? Does the bug ruin the leaderboards ? And how do you consider just taping skills and moving "work"? Even an undergeared player 1-hits in kt4... , also I highly doubt that the bug is causing the lag... If so why did km3 never hurt anybody before? 80% of game population was farming there . The lag is caused by the huge amount of people playing at once due to expansion , this happened before .

Motherless_Child
04-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Why are you so Offended by this? Even if you use the bug with 3 arc sword wars , tombs are 2x the speed... Is there a single players who leveld to56 only form this bug? Does the bug ruin the leaderboards ? And how do you consider just taping skills and moving "work"? Even an undergeared player 1-hits in kt4... , also I highly doubt that the bug is causing the lag... If so why did km3 never hurt anybody before? 80% of game population was farming there . The lag is caused by the huge amount of people playing at once due to expansion , this happened before .

I've been playing this game since lv 21 was cap (lost that character) and I never experienced lag like this... ALL DAY and HORRIBLE..... It has to be the rockhorn exploit because for the first time NUMEROUS people from my friend's list were in rockhorn when they are usually it WT4................ Not to say the exploit is getting people to lv56, but it IS causing numerous people to keep their devices connected while sitting in rockhorn collecting that free XP...... I don't think anyone is offended, people are just FRUSTRATED by the lag, which is significantly slowing things down or just making the game unplayable.... In addition to that, a lot of us are using the 7 day xp elixir and today was a WASTE of one of those 7 days............. It's just unnecessary to hinder us like this when the exploit doesn't even gain that much XP, it just causes the servers to be overworked due to so many people doing it at the same time and leaving their devices connected all day......

nightmaresmoke
04-03-2016, 01:02 AM

EHmm are you one of the exploiters?? prepare for BAN-Hammer time hahaha

SouLBlizzard
04-03-2016, 01:23 AM
Creating multiple thread about 1 topic is also bannable,right?

Now here is the thing.I was leveling the legit way,using the 7 days xp.But the game is lagging so bad and I want to level up as fast as I can because my elixir last for 7 days.Keep trying to run kt4 for a few run but its not possible to run.The mobs suddenly swarm you from no where and bump the next thing you see is you lying on the ground or your party member going far ahead leaving you without any xp.

To make it short,we are lagging and need to level up fast.Kt4 is not possible atm and you heard the glitch.Instead of wasting my 200k worth of elixir doing nothing,you decided to go with the glitch.To me it's still a loss.I can normally gain 2-3x xp from running kt4 normally instead of just standing and get xp.It's like the game forcing you to go with the glitch.

So my dear friend,instead of asking STS to banned us,they should instead fix the glitch.

Manuel Emilio
04-03-2016, 01:29 AM
The problem is not the bug, the problem is the number of players using it (1k+ ping isn't good for KT4, I'm undergeared and I can complete KT4 without help).

braveachilles
04-03-2016, 01:32 AM
Tss. this is very bad. players don't listen to others. -_- many time wasted running in slomo

Asron9
04-03-2016, 01:33 AM

1+ :) agree

Hail
04-03-2016, 01:33 AM
Actually, exploiting bugs is bannable in the ToS. This is also why the people abusing the trade dupe exploit were banned permanently.

Yet nothing has been done about the Deary Island or Shuyal exploits.

Manuel Emilio
04-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Creating multiple thread about 1 topic is also bannable,right?

Now here is the thing.I was leveling the legit way,using the 7 days xp.But the game is lagging so bad and I want to level up as fast as I can because my elixir last for 7 days.Keep trying to run kt4 for a few run but its not possible to run.The mobs suddenly swarm you from no where and bump the next thing you see is you lying on the ground or your party member going far ahead leaving you without any xp.

To make it short,we are lagging and need to level up fast.Kt4 is not possible atm and you heard the glitch.Instead of wasting my 200k worth of elixir doing nothing,you decided to go with the glitch.To me it's still a loss.I can normally gain 2-3x xp from running kt4 normally instead of just standing and get xp.It's like the game forcing you to go with the glitch.

So my dear friend,instead of asking STS to banned us,they should instead fix the glitch.
Good point, STS have to fix bugs, no ban players for use it, After all , it is the player responsible for the glitch?

Fyrce
04-03-2016, 01:36 AM
Omg, why do you have so many of those things? Stop moving around! Lol! Your natural regen should be able to protect you. Omg, too funny. Wth are people doing!!?!? Lolololol Stand still!

Platfarmer
04-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Guys, this is a glitch, exploiting it might result in a ban, please refrain from doing so

KingMartin
04-03-2016, 02:48 AM
Drag, you are right and I am pretty sure that patch is coming soon. I farmed 3-5.000 kills a day and collected 100s of jewels while running Tindi but gaining 1 level (at zero cost besides feeding Abaddon) while sleeping is very tempting. I think that's why people use the glitch.

Fyrce
04-03-2016, 03:15 AM
In general, xp bugs, if they affect the game too much, are dealt w via xp rollback. Obviously though, each company decides its own policies.

KingMartin
04-03-2016, 03:29 AM
I tried to farm Tindi as usual yesterday, farm XP and jewels. But, the lag is so horrible that I simply parked my toon at Rendtail and I am waiting for the patch which I hope comes tonight or Monday at the latest. I only hope Tindi will still give XP because I'm running KT4 only if I really must. Trash loot and boring. If no XP in Tindi then I will level up in Orc maps.

Squeezable
04-03-2016, 03:52 AM
"Stop using the bug. Ban players who use XP glitch" - Alright, so the majority of the player base who exploited millions from the deary island bug is completely forgotten and acceptable?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Fredystern
04-03-2016, 03:54 AM
Keep trying to run kt4 for a few run but its not possible to run.

Read my signature :v

acewasabi
04-03-2016, 04:18 AM
isn't the more logical explanation of high ping is that everyone is playing new maps and km3/kt4 to level due to expansion? also doesn't tindirin give low xp to 46+?

Runel Joseph Ruiz
04-03-2016, 04:20 AM
best solution for this is to rollback players who are doing the bug on tindirin.

Yohan Blank
04-03-2016, 04:38 AM
too much lazy people need to eliminate

Jiinzou
04-03-2016, 05:30 AM
I am not very expert in this. But i think is not km3 and kt4. People run them, then exit them,generate a new map ,is like a cycle. People afkin at summit (probably a lot MORE than people legit running) are just sittin there for hours and hours. I think this is overloading the server and causing this issue.

ForgottenWarrior
04-03-2016, 05:38 AM
Juggernaut change hide the base of lag #pastexp

Fyrce
04-03-2016, 06:50 AM
Tindirin is L41. Why're L46+ even getting xp there?

Iisolah
04-03-2016, 06:52 AM
I'm hope I see a mass-ban of the exploiters soon, and the amount of XP given in the glitch should be erased from these ppl too. I doubt sts will fix it or make up for it, but this is beyond lazyness. Atleast I know I will feel like i've EARNED to be lvl 56 when i get there, by farming and playing the game as it's supposed to be played.

herculeans
04-03-2016, 07:00 AM
Lol that's not the fact (wrong guess) the xp drop is so less 2xp per2-3sec

Problem is with server

Daehanie
04-03-2016, 07:12 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160403/2fbbef08313130dbd61cc78c9c9b85c5.jpg
When i try to log in... [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Yohan Blank
04-03-2016, 07:31 AM

Problem is with server

"Problem is with server"
I agree because the server i guess cant handle many players at once

Befs
04-03-2016, 07:39 AM

Problem is with server

lol.

That's not all the server has to load. If people are constantly on a lava spout (animation) and we have thousands of lava spouts all being loaded at once, it puts quite the burden on the server.

Gouiwaa9000
04-03-2016, 07:40 AM
This is a problem , not only it causes lag , but it feeds it self. ATM running a map is basicly impossible -_- . So the only way players have left to lvlup with is the exp bug...many players go there because they simply can't run any maps.. Sts should just remove the bug.... But don't roll back the exp , ( I don't care , considering I didn't even lvlup once on it ) many players already are unhappy , and this is a good way to kill your own game. Close the bug and the ping should return to normal , and nobody will be angry .

Dex_addict
04-03-2016, 07:49 AM
Well I just hope that they don't decide to do a full roll back to before this glitch was expolited because it means those of us that have grinded our way in wt4 would lose the progress we made! :(

codered
04-03-2016, 07:50 AM
I have a friend just standing there for 3 days now,,,he is afk and reach lvl 51,,,idk when im going ol he is already there so,,,ill say he is just standing there all the time,,,

Daehanie
04-03-2016, 07:50 AM
All we need is just wait till monday.. its weekend so.. lets play with patience.. hahah

Imhotepx
04-03-2016, 07:54 AM
We can see the capacity of the server is very bad today it is impossible to play normally people buy 7day elixir spend platinum and money but the game is not playable
Sts reboot server for delog everyone afk in map and restore rockhorn summit
(Buy and increase the server ) xd

Eagleye
To all the pathetic players out there using the glitch , thanks for ruining the opening weekend of the expansion for us . So lovely that our 7 day elixers are being wasted and
Of course this happened on the weekend so no sts to help , really frustrating

Motherless_Child
All we need is just wait till monday.. its weekend so.. lets play with patience.. hahah

LOL..... The play with patience option went out the window yesterday...... ALL of our patience was exhausted yesterday after numerous instances of "inability to even play"

extrapayah
04-03-2016, 07:56 AM
i believe regardless of the bug, standing idle in a map too long will give the same effect...
the root cause could/should be what is usually called by memory leaks... this is a homework for sts devs to do after (probably) do first aid on this problem

Oezheasate
04-03-2016, 08:02 AM
To all the pathetic players out there using the glitch , thanks for ruining the opening weekend of the expansion for us . So lovely that our 7 day elixers are being wasted and
Of course this happened on the weekend so no sts to help , really frustrating

Lel
/11 chars

Daehanie
04-03-2016, 08:06 AM
LOL..... The play with patience option went out the window yesterday...... ALL of our patience was exhausted yesterday after numerous instances of "inability to even play"
Agreed.. keep on.. off.. on.. off.. chit chat.. but the chat soooo lag.. arrrrrghh then i play candy crush instead 😂😂😂

Al is the best
04-03-2016, 08:08 AM
People afk for days there. In 7 hours a friend of mine went from 47-51. Completely unfair. He doesn't even have to do anything.

Imhotepx
04-03-2016, 08:09 AM
it is certain that the server is not very powerful
Ping problem , disconnections , on card games the blocks
Again no professionalism dev leaving the game in this state
Because it could close the game or even map rockhorn but leaves the game has abandoned the dev rarely in the games to monitor or help people, testing the map, bug, armor , weapon
he is still waiting for people to complain to change

Aimsax
04-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Maybe and just maybe...sts went too far with the new cap, meaning its too much xp for players to colab and lvl. So therefore or they lower it or this will keep happening.

Or

Ppl are too lazy nowadays[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2016, 08:36 AM
it is certain that the server is not very powerful
Ping problem , disconnections , on card games the blocks
Again no professionalism dev leaving the game in this state
Because it could close the game or even map rockhorn but leaves the game has abandoned the dev rarely in the games to monitor or help people, testing the map, bug, armor , weapon
he is still waiting for people to complain to change

that's the words I've been looking for

Developers and Moderators don't work on Weekends. As far as I know. Only Seoratrek passes by forums on weekends and late nights. Stop blaming them -.-

Oezheasate
04-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Hey slow down mr.insultingmyintelleganceoveraninternetpost. What you just said makes absolutely no sense and is completely irrelevant to anything in or around this thread. If you disagree with my opinion, either don't say anything or approach it in an adult manner. Your snide "lel" remark was asking for confrontation , which at this point I assume you wanted . And the glitch users are pathetic , you must be one since that comment set you off

I wasnt insulting your intelligence, rather your approach to people around you, in this case the game, people which you deem to be pathetic, at least 3/4 ths of those playing the game. As for confrontation, someone who commented lel on a post of yours is asking for a confrotantion? Same aggressive approach you took to those using this glitch, you might want to restrain your wording and agressiveness, even more so if u realize that this is only the internet.

Eagleye
04-03-2016, 08:49 AM
I wasnt insulting your intelligence, rather your approach to people around you, in this case the game, people which you deem to be pathetic, at least 3/4 ths of those playing the game. As for confrontation, someone who commented lel on a post of yours is asking for a confrotantion? Same aggressive approach you took to those using this glitch, you might want to restrain your wording and agressiveness, even more so if u realize that this is only the internet.

3/4 of this game doesn't exploit glitches not sure where u made that magical number up at. Exploiting a glitch defeats the purpose of the game especially in the case of leveling up in an
Mmo. Not only that, it has unfortunately caused a mass server lag which has essentially made the game unplayable for those of us who want to actually play it and not stand in some map for hours Afk . I'm
Not the only one here frustrated but yet you picked
My post to condesendingly say a snide remark and expect it to go unchecked? And once again the only person at this point that would justify or defend the rockhorn cheating brigade would be someone using it . "Cough cough"

Oezheasate
04-03-2016, 08:56 AM
3/4 of this game doesn't exploit glitches not sure where u made that magical number up at. Exploiting a glitch defeats the purpose of the game especially in the case of leveling up in an
Mmo. Not only that, it has unfortunately caused a mass server lag which has essentially made the game unplayable for those of us who want to actually play it and not stand in some map for hours Afk . I'm
Not the only one here frustrated but yet you picked
My post to condesendingly say a snide remark and expect it to go unchecked? And once again the only person at this point that would justify or defend the rockhorn cheating brigade would be someone using it . "Cough cough"

Dude, all the endgame guilds are full with afk people in rockhorn, 3/4ths of the active player base are using or have used this glitch to lvl, i picked your post because it was the most agressive and offensive, i commented lel which can hardly be interpreted as condescending where as you then answered " I dont speak foreign languages" which from my point of view is condescending.
Oh and now implying that im using this glitch by saying that i defend the glitch, therefore i surely will be using it, wrong on both accounts, neither am i defending the glitch nor am i exploiting it because i cant even get on due to server lag ;)
Now rethink your attitude towards other people and stop implying that im breaking the Tos as that is quite obviously harassment.

Imhotepx
04-03-2016, 08:59 AM
Some people play the weekend for a good time
You find it normal that have can not play properly?
Me neither I'm sorry developers should be on call 7/7

ForgottenWarrior
04-03-2016, 09:18 AM
When everyone starts using shortcuts success has no definition.

Fredystern
04-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Well dont blame sts on this, maybe one of the cable that connect to ther server was unplugged cause someone feet? Lol we know that thier office full of cable in thier floor hehe. And maybe the server was unstable like what happen once on the AL test server, every 3minutes all player that connected to that server was disconnected and its happen around 1day since the server unstable start on saturday. Dont blame sts :D if they mad at us too, we wont see AL tommorow then D:

Arkiouj
It's a joke.. hope everyone who exploited this a lot gets rolled back, heck I'd give them negative (-) xp by a few thousand as well.

elitwarrio
Ye ban them all! With who used deary island bug too! Wait wait... 95% players banned? Well gl sts so..

Motherless_Child
04-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Ye ban them all! With who used deary island bug too! Wait wait... 95% players banned? Well gl sts so..

That deary island stuff is different...... It did not make the game UNPLAYABLE for the EVERYONE.... This exploit is making the game UNPLAYABLE........ This situation is much more SEVERE........

Eagleye
04-03-2016, 09:31 AM
Learn how to spell and the using of proper grammar before attempting to get half the current player base banned.

Wow wtf? There u are again insulting someone's itellegance over a disagreed opinion . I honestly wanna now who the hell you think you are? Everyone has a right to voice their opinion this is after all a public forum if you don't like it and can't keep your mouth shut without insulting
People you should go somewhere else , your toxic dude

Motherless_Child
04-03-2016, 09:32 AM
It's a joke.. hope everyone who exploited this a lot gets rolled back, heck I'd give them negative (-) xp by a few thousand as well.

Definitely roll em back...... That MUST happen......... This exploit is making it difficult for us to do simple things like crafting and changing pets..... The screen loading and delays are unfathomable..........

Arkiouj
04-03-2016, 09:35 AM
That deary island stuff is different...... It did not make the game UNPLAYABLE for the EVERYONE.... This exploit is making the game UNPLAYABLE........ This situation is much more SEVERE........

+1 this

If STS just let this go without at least an xp rollback for the exploiters then it shows a huge lack of respect for the community. I can barely even load the CS ffs

Iisolah
04-03-2016, 09:38 AM
how high do we have to yell to get any of the STS-workers attention? Something needs to be done asap..

Motherless_Child
04-03-2016, 09:42 AM
how high do we have to yell to get any of the STS-workers attention? Something needs to be done asap..

Unfortunately they are off for the weekend so we will have to endure this madness until tomorrow :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Daehanie
04-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Btw i hunt jewel at tindirin and try switch to km3.. better at km3 than tindirin.. cant even see the dragon egg muahahaha

Gorecaster
04-03-2016, 09:57 AM
Sts logic, leave known bugs up and running, ppl post here get more ppl running the bug, then comes the talk of bans. Here's a novel idea...fix the bug. Game is barely playable, seen allot of spikes and ping in my day but nothing like yesterday. Getting easier and easier to walk away from this debacle. Thanks sts!

Iisolah
04-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Actually, exploiting bugs is bannable in the ToS.

Where do I find this?

Iisolah
04-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Unfortunately they are off for the weekend so we will have to endure this madness until tomorrow :mad::mad::mad::mad:

this really sucks :(

Zeus
04-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Yet nothing has been done about the Deary Island or Shuyal exploits.

It's up to STG to decide if the exploit deserves a ban or not. I'm not the judge here, I'm just saying that they can and they have before.

Where do I find this?

As I said, in the ToS. :)

elitwarrio
04-03-2016, 10:50 AM
If sts cant manage their servers idc. If u farmed deary island ye np u got some milions free.

Meenmoon
04-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Don't say about banned or everything, sts should fix the problem. Do your work sir.,

Kaziscate
04-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Here is the problem: the problem will escalate even more until the glitch is patched because since the game is pinging, players won't do tomb runs and stuff like that because of the ping,so they do the xp glitch so that they don't get screwed over by the ping.

Legallyblonde
04-03-2016, 11:19 AM
When everyone starts using shortcuts success has no definition.

lol 2deep4me

konafez
04-03-2016, 11:34 AM
The point I was trying to make is..

If you ban people for using this glitch then you will have to ban the people that used the shaul glitch..and the people that used the deary island glitch..

And if your going to do that ..then ban the people that got cheap locks to..dident they also benefit from the glitch..and the people that got cheap arcanes..well ban them to ..they also benefitted from the glitch...once you start where do you stop...

Now a roll back of the exp anyone gained from it, I would 100% support that

zerofort
04-03-2016, 11:42 AM
I was just messing around about baning so let's stay on point sts needs 2 do hot fix asap!! Ohh shoot they released exspansion and went on weekend break riht after lmao vry foolish.

zerofort
04-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Also to the teacher telling me how to write on my own thread stfu and go spell check you're diary cuz ik you don't have any real friends..

Hercules
04-03-2016, 11:55 AM
Omg I imagine 50.000 bans because I saw while was shuyal XP bug a lot of players using it, and then??? I find more baneable the deary island bug for destroy the economy with the exaggerated amount of lockeds than users who only use a simple and noob bug of XP to level up.

Zeus
04-03-2016, 12:16 PM
The point I was trying to make is..

If you ban people for using this glitch then you will have to ban the people that used the shaul glitch..and the people that used the deary island glitch..

And if your going to do that ..then ban the people that got cheap locks to..dident they also benefit from the glitch..and the people that got cheap arcanes..well ban them to ..they also benefitted from the glitch...once you start where do you stop...

Now a roll back of the exp anyone gained from it, I would 100% support that

My point was, STG can choose when to ban. Even though people may have not gotten banned before does not mean you will not get banned for exploiting a bug. It just depends on how severe the exploit is, I guess. For example, the trade dupe bug earned people a permanent ban. I don't know if exploiting this bug will get anyone banned, I am just saying my post to keep this in mind if anyone is exploiting the bug.

From what I've seen, if the exploit messes with people's wealth in a negative manner (meaning taking away from what they already had) or the server, then bans come into play.

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2016, 12:46 PM

Where do I find this?

PROPRIETARY RIGHTS

All material published on the Spacetime Applications, including, but not limited to text, photographs, video, text, graphics, music, images, animations, audio, text, “applets” incorporated into the software data) sounds, messages, comments, ratings, and other materials on the Spacetime Applications is owned by Spacetime or its licensors and is protected by copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, including under the United States copyright laws and is also subject to the end user license agreement(s) set forth in the particular TOS. Spacetime owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content and a copyright in the Spacetime Applications. Spacetime, Pocket Legends, Clockrocket, Star Legends Dark Legends, Wild Legends and its logos and other marks are trademarks of Spacetime Studios, Inc. and are protected by state and federal laws. All other trademarks appearing on the Spacetime Applications ("Marks") are trademarks of their respective owners. Users are prohibited from using any Marks without the written permission of Spacetime or such third party that may own the Marks. You may not copy, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part, without Spacetime's prior written consent. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Spacetime Applications. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material You may download content for your personal, non-commercial use only as provided in these Terms, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Copying or storing of content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior permission from us or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service

Glitch/Bug Abuse is considered as an exploit. All these offenses are bannable. StS reserves the right to ban or not.

zerofort
04-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Hope sts thinks there all bots and wipe em out

elitwarrio
04-03-2016, 12:54 PM
My point was, STG can choose when to ban. Even though people may have not gotten banned before does not mean you will not get banned for exploiting a bug. It just depends on how severe the exploit is, I guess. For example, the trade dupe bug earned people a permanent ban. I don't know if exploiting this bug will get anyone banned, I am just saying my post to keep this in mind if anyone is exploiting the bug.

From what I've seen, if the exploit messes with people's wealth in a negative manner (meaning taking away from what they already had) or the server, then bans come into play.

If all who farmed the bug will get banned for me ok. But all must be banned. Then ban also who sharing accs ecc..

Morholt
04-03-2016, 12:56 PM
I hope when you kids are older, you're forced to work 12 hour shifts, 7 days each week.
And if you ever ask for a day off, your boss tells you, "a day off?! I thought you were a professional around here! Sure, take the whole weekend off and don't bother coming in next week either: you're fired."

Get real. The staff behind the game is composed of real people. They have family, friends, pets, and lives of their own. The office is closed on the weekend. Chill. I can pretty much only play on the weekends myself and although it is annoying that I can't do much in game because of this, I await patiently for sts to finish enjoying their days off from work and returning to fix things. I'll just do other things this weekend.

Go outside. There were things to do before smartphones. I'm sure most of you have an attention starved pet that would love a day of you actually taking care of them.

sinfuldito83
04-03-2016, 12:59 PM
While it's not exactly a complete solution I have found my own way to combat the rise in people exploiting Rockhorn summit. I just join Rockhorn summit and run to the end of the map if there are people there exploiting the game I just kill the boss forcing them to leave the map. I feel like if we as a community band together and do this non stop we can contribute to ending this stupid problem. I've already done this over 100 times today and in the process have farmed some good loot so it's a win win in my books.
Ign: luckylilmofo for those of you who might want to pt and punish the explorers

Eagleye
04-03-2016, 01:03 PM
The real victim here is our 7 day elixers lol which I'm sure sts won't compensate for the past two days And however many days this takes to fix... What shocks me is that so many of the people doing the glitch are experienced players dang well knowing what it's doing to the server.

toxicwood
04-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Ever since the glitch has been found more and more ppl r trying it and its annoying -.- it makes other players lagg terribley and as RAGE mentioned pvp is greatly affected... I can hardly run maps cuz of that stupid glitch ppl r becoming lazy and just looking for glitches all around arlor -.- they should be banned cuz of their neglegence other ppl r suffering.. So please sts take my complaint into consideration and fix that glitch so we can resume our daily activities without interferance

Eagleye
04-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Awesome idea, gonna be doing this non stop now till this nonscence gets fixed.

zerofort
04-03-2016, 01:06 PM
I will try this if it works I'll keep runing it

Jiinzou
04-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Awesome idea!

Schnitzel
04-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Or...they could just fix the xp bug so that people don't do that

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2016, 01:25 PM
I ve been doing this exact thing! Guys please do kill boss. Lets stop this lag. Farm jewels in summit!!!

Morholt
04-03-2016, 01:31 PM
The people active and doing it aren't the problem. They're players actually there. They'd be on regardless. So even if you disrupt a few players, they'll still be online doing stuff.

It's the private parties (which you can't join & crash). They are just setting it up and literally walking away. People are sleeping, going out, etc. and their game is running. As a result, many more devices are connected than there would ever normally be at any given moment. Yes, more people play at an expansion release, but the number jumps up nowhere near what it is currently at.

Consider how people are in different time zones. Normally, player A is playing while player B is sleeping. And player A will be sleeping when player B is playing. Meanwhile, player C is usually at work while players A and B play/sleep, and thus plays at a time different from both of them.
However, now players A and B are running their devices all day long. As a result, the server is experiencing 3 times the normal amount of players usually online when player C normally plays.
(note: this is just a basic illustrative example to explain why the servers are overloaded.)

sinfuldito83
04-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Like I stated this isn't an "actual fix" it's more a way to annoy the hell out of the people that are annoying the hell out of us.....

AbsoluteZek
04-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Theres alot of people who say that there lagging cause of the expliot in tindrin.

You should disconnect people who arent moving for like 10 mins (clash of clans did it)

but after the patch of the expliot you should ban the people who are abusing it or make their level go back to the level on when they started doing the expliot

=)

Hercules
04-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Steps:

1. Ignore list all who are on the map before killing the boss. Or your message box will be full of hate haha
2. Go and kill.

Thank you...

Nabhunter
04-03-2016, 01:40 PM
So they would ban about 85% of arcane legends players? I think nah..

zerofort
04-03-2016, 01:44 PM
If 85% gone good I don't want 2 play with cheaters any way your all bots at summit

Iisolah
04-03-2016, 01:45 PM
"You may not copy, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part, without Spacetime's prior written consent."http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service

Glitch/Bug Abuse is considered as an exploit. All these offenses are bannable. StS reserves the right to ban or not.

wow thank you! :D

zerofort
04-03-2016, 01:46 PM
I Wana say,what I think but all I can think of is motherless child how sad:(

AbsoluteZek
04-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Reason why i said ban was because the people who are doing the expliot are causing the lagg for others just for their need of leveling and none of us doesnt want to do axctivities with interference

Java
04-03-2016, 01:52 PM
I haven't done this but sure sounds like fun. Honestly don't even wanna step in rockhorn...wouldn't want my friends to think I've gone to the dark side.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

zerofort
04-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Lol same coffie

Astrea
04-03-2016, 02:04 PM
What if they ghost party how can you join then?

tomsawer
04-03-2016, 02:10 PM
System shutdown in a few minutes ! I'm gonna grab some coffee plug in my phone and finally play for a few hours on my day off.
And level the correct way ,best way imo.

sinfuldito83
04-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Yup servers just shut down.... now we wait. ......

TW84
Yea well still 2 full days of XP lix wasted

codered
How,,, 90% my guildies are doing free xp since cap was released,,, xD

sinfuldito83
04-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Yeah I wasted one of my vip elixers this weekend but oh well what can you do.

tomsawer
04-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Banning would be harsh ,reverting back to the level they were would be more appropriate however,that would take many man hours to fiqure out those figures .
Honesty :That's what separates good players from bad ones .

Askercik
04-03-2016, 02:18 PM
guys no wories we al now what r the ban resons...r you guys litle kid or what ever in your own dream land?

Manuel Emilio
04-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Monday-Friday school/work (play 2 h each day), Weekend full day for play (with lag I can't play), I get 4800 XP in a h, KT4, no could play for 18 h (Saturday), and the Sunday is going in the same way, conclusion I will get lvl 56 in a year :')

Seoratrek
04-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Hey everyone,

I've moved and merged these threads. I will make a note in my report today about this. Thanks for your patience! :)

Gouiwaa9000
04-03-2016, 04:32 PM
I've been playing this game since lv 21 was cap (lost that character) and I never experienced lag like this... ALL DAY and HORRIBLE..... It has to be the rockhorn exploit because for the first time NUMEROUS people from my friend's list were in rockhorn when they are usually it WT4................ Not to say the exploit is getting people to lv56, but it IS causing numerous people to keep their devices connected while sitting in rockhorn collecting that free XP...... I don't think anyone is offended, people are just FRUSTRATED by the lag, which is significantly slowing things down or just making the game unplayable.... In addition to that, a lot of us are using the 7 day xp elixir and today was a WASTE of one of those 7 days............. It's just unnecessary to hinder us like this when the exploit doesn't even gain that much XP, it just causes the servers to be overworked due to so many people doing it at the same time and leaving their devices connected all day......

I understand you , It will be fear if "legit" players receive an extra 7-day comb elixir as an apology from sts. While players who used the bug nothing. I think this solves the problem , because rolling back won't make any good. Players who want to reach lvl56 with the bug must stay there for 20+ hours , and it's not fun.. I could not even last 30mins .. After 10-15mins Ping skyrockets. It's the lava pools that cause the lag , not amount of players when recently I joined a clear map with players that seemed to be using the bug for a while , my phone crashed before I could even see the pools , and when I tried to reach with my tablet my fps was around 1-5/s sts should limit the amount of pools that can spawn in at once and remove the exp gain , problem solved . I did not even try to log on the last 8 hours , I also have a 7 day exp elixir going , I hope I can atleast get 4-5 days out of it.

Gouiwaa9000
04-03-2016, 04:35 PM
EHmm are you one of the exploiters?? prepare for BAN-Hammer time hahaha

I'm lvl47 ATM , got not more than 2k exp from the bug . , didnt log on last 8 hours due to lag XD #BreakingGamePlayForOthers

andre prass
04-03-2016, 08:58 PM
jujur saya sendiri pernah melakukan hal itu sendiri....
sebenar nya bug itu tidak efisien..
kenapa tidak efisien.?? Karena ada
larva yang keluar dari dalam tanah
larva tersebut mengurangin HP para pemain.... kita bisa bisa menghindari larva tersebut
tetapi XP tidak UP...
maka dari itu hal ini tidak efisien...
sebenar nya hal ini tidak perlu di lakukan para pemail AL ...
tidak ada gunanya melakukan hal itu 😅

Monsteriveelt
04-04-2016, 12:08 AM
What's with this lag issue I don't understand? I doing kt4 lvl 53 now ping always green so why skyrocketing pings?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

widowdbywar
04-05-2016, 04:40 PM
I seen a lot of ppl hit lvl 56 using that XP glitch until it was fixed yesterday.. Top guild players example spazgirl has been level 56 for awhile obvious she/he used the glitch..this isn't fair to a lot of p like me who been grinding and grinding..is there anyway these ppl can be investigated. In a way they should be punished they cheated to hit high lvl ..is there anyway their XP can be reset to 46 ..I know it take time to find all the ppl that cheated this way..they basically farm XP..like other forms of auto farming ..this makes playing game hard when u see ppl especially top guilds like eminence enigmatic deviant misfits trepidation and others with a ton of Mac lvl ppl..either they share account info so they could keep using the fixed bug..idk just bother me and a lot of honest players thankyou please look into this..it be nice to see them reset

widowdbywar
04-05-2016, 04:59 PM
You use a bug u violate terms of service..its under the login and play button we all agree on at start menu. They fully know what they are doing they deserve to be suspended 7 days and reset to 46..I'm sick of plat buyers and others getting away with exp glitches and ranking on the board. Using plat farming exp farming autofarmin and other decievious methods .either play honest or go..I buy aplat a lot but have never used a glitch or ever cheated or hacked or anything they deserve to pay and us honest players deserve recognition.. I work real hard on all my characters grinding and buying platinum even resetting toon occasionally to play even better n show my skills thru near perfect kdr..