PDA

View Full Version : Gives us rog backs our damage, at least a portion.

epicrrr
04-02-2016, 07:33 AM
Too much ARMOR nerf too much DAMAGE nerf, ommmmgg we die so fast and cant even kill people stacking tanks wheres JUSTICE. :banana:

Earlingstad
04-06-2016, 12:32 PM
"I LIKE how rogs are not so tanky now, this is how its suppose to be.

-rog for 3 yrs"

Your post supporting the armor nerf and dismissing the armor nerf thread's issue while other players begged sts to undo it. Might as well enjoy it now. :positive:

nightmaresmoke
04-10-2016, 08:34 PM

-rog for 3 yrs"

Your post supporting the armor nerf and dismissing the armor nerf thread's issue while other players begged sts to undo it. Might as well enjoy it now. :positive:

By the sound of your comment are you a warrior?? if so go play rogue let's see if you can still say the same thing

Sheentaro
04-10-2016, 08:49 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=2420470

Suddenly changed your mind?

Sheentaro
04-10-2016, 08:59 PM
By the sound of your comment are you a warrior?? if so go play rogue let's see if you can still say the same thing
He just quoted what the op stated in Rogue's armor feedback about him supporting the armor nerf and now he cries.......

Oezheasate
04-11-2016, 03:53 AM
Too much ARMOR nerf too much DAMAGE nerf, ommmmgg we die so fast and cant even kill people stacking tanks wheres JUSTICE. :banana:

No, rogues have enough dmg, stop crying.

Imback Al
04-11-2016, 06:08 AM

Tanks have more damage tho, in any other game, there is a char with highest damage, a healer class(Mage) and a tank. Tanks aren't supposed to have more damage and dps than a rogue lmfao

uehi
04-11-2016, 09:15 AM

yes enought for y but y play warior xD omg nabs everywhere:)

uehi
04-11-2016, 09:18 AM
game changes time leave al;)

epicrrr
04-11-2016, 03:36 PM

-rog for 3 yrs"

oh the armor can stay low, its a very misleading stat i dont mind, its the damage im missing

mutantninjaz
04-12-2016, 05:03 AM
give rouge their armor back :/

Legallyblonde
04-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Rogues can get 1hit killed in pvp, so we should be able to 1 hit kill back. That should be the tradeoff. Not get killed.

Oezheasate
04-13-2016, 04:25 AM
Rogues shouldnt one hit kill a tank or a mage or rogue with nekro shield, they should have the opportunity to crit 5k and therefore kill unshielded rogue or mage but thats about it, use your damage wise and hide with walls.

uehi
04-13-2016, 05:56 PM
Rogues shouldnt one hit kill a tank or a mage or rogue with nekro shield, they should have the opportunity to crit 5k and therefore kill unshielded rogue or mage but thats about it, use your damage wise and hide with walls.
sory if y dnt play rogue dnt learn rog how play. All you point you scared rogue in pvp with damage. Try play rogue and back here. Dnt talk ccrapp.

uehi
04-13-2016, 05:58 PM

no one talk about 1 hit tank. we talk about balance. I dont think litle changes damage can do this. its only bribg better balance.