View Full Version : Questions about the new environments

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Ok so I am still wondering what these are:

http://i.imgur.com/JW4x2ZOh.jpg
These flowers have no quest or buff or use. Is it just some graphic? Some flowers have more sprinkles then others.

http://i.imgur.com/QH4lhAYh.jpg
The red and green balls seem to be granting this graphical light. There is no buff related to this, nor heal, or damage. Looks like some graphical bug or just makes a player look like he is on FIRE!!! Would be nice if players get a buff from killing the green/red balls. Green ball enhances the health regen for 30seconds and red ball enhances the damage for 30seconds to all players in the death's explosion range.

Zaocajede
04-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Plant is for the quest to kill 10 worms.

You kill worms while buffed from the plant. Tricky part is the buff lasts a very short time.

I've only managed to get 2 of 10 with limited tries.

Alternatively there is an elixer you can buy with plat in glintsone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Plant is for the quest to kill 10 worms.

You kill worms while buffed from the plant. Tricky part is the buff lasts a very short time.

I've only managed to get 2 of 10 with limited tries.

Alternatively there is an elixer you can buy with plat in glintsone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about this too but I never managed to make it. Besides, there is no "buff sign" appearing on the list of buffs when I close the plant. Therefore, the plant must be bugged.

Kaziscate
04-02-2016, 03:56 PM
I thought about this too but I never managed to make it. Besides, there is no "buff sign" appearing on the list of buffs when I close the plant. Therefore, the plant must be bugged.

It has a buff icon, which is a green circle icon. You probably never saw it because you had too many buffs/debuffs active.

Zaocajede
04-02-2016, 03:59 PM

The green icon in your first image is the buff.

The length of the buff could be bugged because it is very hard to kill the worm in time.

I've only been able to do it with others in the map. While they were fighting I activated the buff.

Tried a bunch of times solo and couldn't pull it off.

Fyrce
04-02-2016, 05:09 PM
I did it a few times in group and once solo. The advice is to solo, almost kill the worm, then get buff, then kill. However, w lag, its impossible to time, so I give up for now.

Aimanxasuna
04-02-2016, 07:59 PM
One easy way to complete the worm quest is to solo the 1st wave of mobs in the 1st Underhul map.

Go into battle with stun immunity skills and kill all the beetles, then spawns the worm and attack until it's 1/3 health, pick up the buff from nearby flower, then kill.

Remap, rinse, and repeat. Hope this is heplful.

p/s: use /partyleave and /partyinvite each time when remap to reset the mobs.

Schnitzel
04-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Once, I clicked on those flower plants, and it gave me a tree branch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for those circles, they seem kinda cool. They stay and get brighter and brighter each time a red orb attacks, and goes away once you respawn.