PDA

View Full Version : Blackstar Militia: Officially opened!

Lowlyspy
07-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the Blackstar Militia!

The main purpose of this guild, as with any guild, is to have fun and make as many friends as possible.

I only have 2 requirements for joining this guild, you have to be nice to everyone and you must follow the STS terms of sevice at all times.

One goal I have for this guild is to help those that werent in the beta and didnt get the early start, so when the game officially launches and you need some help getting leveled, the Militia will gladly help you.

We now have the top tier guild hall (courtesy of our officer, megablast) where we can get discounted stims and elixers.

Our guild now has a guild bank where we can store items/gold/stims for the rest of the guild to borrow and return. The bank's IGN is BSMbank and is run by Distortedfate

ATENTION ALL MEMBERS Blackstar Militia now has its own forums. Go to http://bmilitia.enjin.com/ to register in our new forum. The forum was created and is handled by Brickwall.

If u want to know more about our guild pm me or contact me in-game and I will gladly do my best to answer your questions.

If you would like to join the ranks of the Blackstar Militia just contact myself or any of the officers and we'll throw u an invite.

Have a nice day!

//////ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL MEMBERS, any players looking to join our guild please go to our website bmilitia.enjin.com, register and make a thread in the appropriate section introducing yourself and we will get you going in the guild///////

Cascade
07-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Gratz on your guild opening low! If you need any help let me know!

Lowlyspy
07-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks cas! Now I just gotta get it going :D

Epic Unicorns!
07-13-2011, 05:07 PM
I'll help too! I will get ROFL leveled up so I can help all the new members.

Lowlyspy
07-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Member list updated*

shinchin
07-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Lowly congrats :) u have the Support of us in Gears happy ownership. :)

Flowman
07-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Good luck Lowly. You'll have the support of the Flow Clan...which is just myself and the unlimited alts I'll soon have.

Lowlyspy
07-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys, the support is much appreciated

DollyDOLL
07-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Ill join send me an invite

Dollydoll

pita
07-14-2011, 10:12 AM
How do u join this blackstar game

Lowlyspy
07-14-2011, 10:26 AM
How do u join this blackstar game

We got beta keys, the game should be out of beta phase on the 20th of this month then everybody will be able to play.

@dolly, alright ill hop on right now

EDIT- dolly, I tried adding ur character but when I invited it said "no such player exists: Dollydoll", did u misspell?

Lowlyspy
07-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Member list updated again*

The guild is growing a lot faster than I expected, heck at this rate we might have as many as GoW, KoC, or RoM in a matter of a week or two.

Zbooo
07-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Cuz we ain't bro mang!

Lowlyspy
07-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Member list updated*

We may have lost 2 members but I will not be discouraged :)

BLACKSTAR MILITIA FTW!

Epic Unicorns!
07-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Technically you didn't lose me, I'll still help :)

Lowlyspy
07-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Lol I know ;)

Lowlyspy
07-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Member list updated.....again*

Yay we got our 40 members again. This is gonna be the last member update til the game launches officially, we're gonna start recruiting again then. We've got a lot of lowbies in the guild and we need to get them all caught up so we can accomplish our guild goal (refer to starting post).

uglybear
07-16-2011, 11:36 AM
woohoo, thanks guys,
my member name is Raidan

Lowlyspy
07-16-2011, 11:19 PM
Member list updated*

Yeah I know I said there wouldnt be any more til after beta but I wasnt able to get in touch with one of my officers and he's a recruiting machine lol.

Also a HUGE thanks goes out to our officer, Megablast, for buying the tier 3 guild hall for our guild. Lol I had actually just finished telling him thay I was gonna buy it after the beta and he was like "i got dis".

Lowlyspy
07-18-2011, 12:08 AM
We had our first guild meeting today, it worked out really well, we didnt have everyone talking at the same time and everyone was very respectful.

I might make these meetings a weekly thing, like a "state of the guild address" :)

starwolf
07-18-2011, 01:47 PM
can i join

Lowlyspy
07-18-2011, 02:11 PM
can i join

ur going to be on after the game exits beta right? Yes you can join

Arguntom
07-22-2011, 03:57 PM
I would like to join your guild after the game exits beta. Why? Because you guys have a cool name, lol. I downloaded the game already but unfortunately it wont install on my device, so ill just wait for the official release. Which is 2 days late as of this post >:@

Lowlyspy
07-22-2011, 05:32 PM
I would like to join your guild after the game exits beta. Why? Because you guys have a cool name, lol. I downloaded the game already but unfortunately it wont install on my device, so ill just wait for the official release. Which is 2 days late as of this post >:@

Thanks for the compliment :D

We would be happy to have you, when the game goes live feel free to pm myself or any of the officers and we'll throw u an invite.

Technically they never gave a definite date as to when the game would be officially released, they said around the 20th so be patient please :)

Arguntom
07-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Ok I am in the game now :D my ign is Sovereign (the name I wanted :D)

EyelessBear
07-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Can i join?... ._.

IGN: EyelessBear
————————
EDIT: Wait this is Pocket Legends right?..xD

Lowlyspy
07-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Can i join?... ._.

IGN: EyelessBear
————————
EDIT: Wait this is Pocket Legends right?..xD

Lol no this is Star legends, though I do intend on making a PL branch if u want to join when guilds are implemented.

As for the star legends branch, if u want to join we would be happy to have you :)

Iceman440
07-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi I want to join I dot have game yet since I have iPod but can I join when game out? Plz I need a guild since I tried to join one but I'm not sure I'm in so I want to join this one plz my name in PL is blabbykiller and may be that too in SL if not I will tell what my name is if I can join thank you :)

itzyou
07-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Well done it's good to get a head start on guilds for new games;)

Iceman440
07-30-2011, 07:36 PM
Besides this guild has way better name and u guys will help me:) lol well hopefully you let me join :)

Lowlyspy
07-30-2011, 09:15 PM
We will be recruiting in bulk after the beta ends so we would be more than happy to have you aboard :)

Iceman440
07-31-2011, 01:28 AM
K awesome thank u soo mch :)

Lowlyspy
07-31-2011, 02:12 AM
No problem, I will assume your ign will be iceman?

Iceman440
07-31-2011, 04:14 AM
No lol I said in my first post my ign is blabbykiller lol

Lowlyspy
07-31-2011, 11:50 PM
No lol I said in my first post my ign is blabbykiller lol

Oh lol, I didnt see that, alright ill try to remember to add you when the game goes live but if I dont then PM me and Ill throw you an invite ;)

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 11:39 PM
We are now sitting on 78 members so i will be updating the member list later. Im probly going to cap the member count at 100 members so it isnt too much for myself and my officers to handle, because of that limit we will stop recruiting until after the official release that way the apple users will have a chance to get in (yes im referring to you guys that asked to join here in the forums, i got yall covered ;] )

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Sign me up for now, as long as it's cool that I might change guilds later
-Elyseon(already have name reserved)

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Sign me up for now, as long as it's cool that I might change guilds later
-Elyseon(already have name reserved)will do, great to have you on board mystic :)

Also i actually encourage people to try out guilds until they find one they want to stay with and if they cant find one they are always welcome to come back, once a member always a member :)

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Thx, I'm sure I'll have fun

xero
08-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey Low, its Distorted (prefer fate... less typing lol). Had a question on alts. Is it unlimited alts for members (I was perusing guild forums trying to find our guild thread, when I came upon RoM's guild thread and got this idea)? If so, shoot my op alt an invite (DesolateFate. Notice a pattern?).

Anyway ill tty ig when I hop back on my engineer (started to get frustrated with pugs lol... oh and doing delta-7's last level). :)

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Hey Low, its Distorted (prefer fate... less typing lol). Had a question on alts. Is it unlimited alts for members (I was perusing guild forums trying to find our guild thread, when I came upon RoM's guild thread and got this idea)? If so, shoot my op alt an invite (DesolateFate. Notice a pattern?).

Anyway ill tty ig when I hop back on my engineer (started to get frustrated with pugs lol... oh and doing delta-7's last level). :)

Right now we're accepting all our members alts but after the beta we might have to drop a few so we can fit more people in, hope u dont have a problem with that :)

Oh man, i hear ya on motherload, miner is a very difficult boss to beat unless u have a good team and a plan setup. Ive managed to beat him with a few of our more senior members so if u see enough of us on to make a full game im certain we wouldnt have a problem lending a hand.

xero
08-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Thx for the swift input low. I'm fine with having some alts for members dropped to eliminate confusion and to make room for new ones.

Sovereign said that all we had to do against miner is run around until he dies. We didn't have to worry about him healing as long as everyone stayed in the room.

Didn't have enough patience earlier to complete it (a random kept leaving the room when he/she was about to die and reset him -.-)

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 05:45 PM
meh, since im the one keeping this thread up to date ive gotta be prompt with answers and feedback :). Sov's way is a good summary of wat to do but i believe theres a more in-depth miner killin guide in general discussion, ill post the link here in a sec.

EDIT: Found it http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31577-How-to-beat-Miner-McGuirk read thisguy's post (i believe the 4th or 5th one down) his makes the most sense and works the most effectively from wat ive tested.

xero
08-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Hey all, its DistortedFate here.

I'm letting ALL GUILD MEMBERS know that we now have a guild bank. As of this posting, the bank is only accepting deposits, not withdrawls.

Everyone needs to add BSMbank to their fl to simplify the banking process.

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE BANK FROM ANY OF MY OTHER CHARACTERS (helps to eliminate accidental withdrawl without logging it first, and its tied to a seperate email. Plus, it will be the ONLY character on it).

Hopefully, lowlyspy will give me the green light soon to allow withdrawls as well.

Sorry for the capps low :)

E D I T : ill be giving regular updates as to the status of the bank (ie what gear is in there and their lvls/class, amount of stim/energy packs, and credits). Keep an eye out for the first bank post all :)

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Hey all, its DistortedFate here.

I'm letting ALL GUILD MEMBERS know that we now have a guild bank. As of this posting, the bank is only accepting deposits, not withdrawls.

Everyone needs to add BSMbank to their fl to simplify the banking process.

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE BANK FROM ANY OF MY OTHER CHARACTERS (helps to eliminate accidental withdrawl without logging it first, and its tied to a seperate email. Plus, it will be the ONLY character on it).

Hopefully, lowlyspy will give me the green light soon to allow withdrawls as well.

Sorry for the capps low :)

E D I T : ill be giving regular updates as to the status of the bank (ie what gear is in there and their lvls/class, amount of stim/energy packs, and credits). Keep an eye out for the first bank post all :)

I dont mind the caps at all, though i would prefer you send bank updates via forum pm, i just dont want the whole community to know exactly wat we have because if we happen to get something rlly good it would encourage scammers to try to join our guild with the intent to scam us out of said item.

This is nothing personal to the community i just have learned that scammers will do anything to get wat they want so this is purely a defense mechanism to safeguard our guild bank.

Thank you all for understanding.

xero
08-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Didn't take that into consideration when I posted that... d'oh!

Ill just pm u the details low.

hunter1234
08-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Can I join name in game is QUENIBAC. Lv Lv 31 avian

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Can I join name in game is QUENIBAC. Lv Lv 31 avian
do you mean after the beta? Or did you think this was in pl? We will be opening a pl chapter once guilds are implemented so if u did mean pl we would be happy to have you once our reach extends between both games.

Didn't take that into consideration when I posted that... d'oh!

Ill just pm u the details low.
Many thanks, im certain you understand my reasoning, i gotta take care of my guild and its property ;)

hunter1234
08-03-2011, 11:25 PM
I also play star legends I am a lv 8 operative named flianewdaz and sorry about the misunderstanding

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Alright ill assume its the same name, only thing is we currently are not recruiting because i want to give apple users a chance to join once the game launches. i can reserve a membership for you for after the beta though. I apologize for the inconvenience and sincerely hope this doesnt deter you from wanting to join our guild.

hunter1234
08-03-2011, 11:33 PM
I hope I can join after the beta thank you

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 11:42 PM
We would be happy to have you and thank you for understanding our situation. I'll put your name on the reserved member list so you are guranteed a spot.

Drakonoace
08-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I would like to join this guild, I have a engineer ign: mae.

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 10:37 PM
I would like to join this guild, I have a engineer ign: mae.

First of all, i apologize for the delayed response, ive been busy all day. Secondly, are u in the beta or are u an apple user?
if u are in the beta already, we are currently not recruiting. We wont be recruiting again until after the beta so that some of the apple users can have a chance to get in the guild. If u want to join the guild i can reserve a spot for you for after the beta.

Again i apoligize for the late response, i also apologize for the inconvenience, hopefully this doesnt deter u from wanting to join our guild.

Arguntom
08-05-2011, 04:52 PM
This is a public service anouncement\\\\\\\\\\\..........

Hi all guildees ummm i dunno what to say, other than good job to all who have worked hard to level up to the max with the guilds help. I have been glad to help all of you. All soon to be members waiting to join, I can't wait to have you on board, so whenever you are able to get into the game add me my ign is Sovereign.

That ends this public service announcement brought to you be Sovereign the Messiah........////////

Kizlode
08-07-2011, 02:13 PM
I've gotta say ... this is one seriously good bunch. Friendly, low-drama, and extremely helpful. Everything a good guild should be.

Sure am glad I picked this one out of all the other invites I got when I was a lowly. :)

(Tuesday? Could that really only have been Tuesday? Seems much longer.)

Lowlyspy
08-07-2011, 03:58 PM
I've gotta say ... this is one seriously good bunch. Friendly, low-drama, and extremely helpful. Everything a good guild should be.

Sure am glad I picked this one out of all the other invites I got when I was a lowly. :)

(Tuesday? Could that really only have been Tuesday? Seems much longer.)

Lol thanks for the good review kiz. Hold on one second.....is that a pun im seeing @.@

kaijustorm
08-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Hello all, im a newb to the game and a newb to the guild, and i can say that this guild has been nothing short of being very helpful, warm, and welcoming.
Thanks for making my SL experience an awesome one.

My SL IGN: Abyss

Lowlyspy
08-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Hello all, im a newb to the game and a newb to the guild, and i can say that this guild has been nothing short of being very helpful, warm, and welcoming.
Thanks for making my SL experience an awesome one.

My SL IGN: Abyss
Glad we're making your SL experience a postive one :). Good to know so many of our members are on the forums. Oh and i love ur sig, looks rlly cool.

Waazarie
08-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Hey Low, would like to say THANK YOU for having me in your guild and most of all... making me an officer! :) I will do my very best to help each and every member out and also contribute to the bank as much as I can. Cheers!

Lowlyspy
08-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey Low, would like to say THANK YOU for having me in your guild and most of all... making me an officer! :) I will do my very best to help each and every member out and also contribute to the bank as much as I can. Cheers!
Hey waza, would like to say THANK YOU for being in the guild :). You seemed like a very good choice for an officer and so far it looks like i was right in my decision, keep up the great work. And make sure to enjoy the game :).

Brickwall
08-08-2011, 03:41 PM
For those of you who dont check for updates on the OP we have a new website/forum:

bmilitia.enjin.com

Check it out, Register, Post, and all that lovely stuff. Have a good one.

Malveck
08-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Just did that! bwahaha

Waazarie
08-09-2011, 05:50 AM
heya brick, I have to say that the forum you've created for us, is one of the best guild forum sites I've used so far. THANK YOU! I've used some that are just full of ads, lousy interface etc. Its awesome dude!!! :D

darkhatter
08-09-2011, 02:28 PM
It seems kinda last minute, but I just started playing a couple of days ago. Your guild sounds awesome, I've talked IG to one of your members. Hoping there is still a chance to join after the beta.

Lowlyspy
08-09-2011, 03:21 PM
It seems kinda last minute, but I just started playing a couple of days ago. Your guild sounds awesome, I've talked IG to one of your members. Hoping there is still a chance to join after the beta.
Act quick after the beta, and you will be guranteed a spot. The reserved member list is all the people who have been promised a spot after the beta, and that member count is a little high, so you should be able to get a spot. See you in game :)

darkhatter
08-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Any idea when the beta is supposed to end? I know it just recently went to open beta, and apple users are still not able to access it, but I wasn't sure if there has been any word on when it might go live.

Lowlyspy
08-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Sorry, im not a dev so i wouldnt know :(
Hopefully soon though

Brickwall
08-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Woot the game has arrived!!

Brickwall
08-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Hey guys quick update on the website bmilitia.enjin.com, it will be getting a massive rehaul over the next few days. Including an application section in order to join. If any members have not joined the website please do so now. Its an excellent place to talk with guildies, request those pesky greens, and stay up to date on all the events.

New members please go to the website and fill out an application, if you are a good fit we will get you set up ingame asap. See ya there!

Malveck
08-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Gonna start recruiting again soon. If anyone is interested, please visit the website and sign up!!

Lowlyspy
08-27-2011, 11:38 PM
A note all peoplez, we are still active, we just keep guild chat within our site :)

Epic Unicorns!
08-28-2011, 12:03 AM
My guild is dead :/ Ill have to level low level players up and everything to restart it ://///////////

Lowlyspy
09-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Im not letting all these youngster guilds bury my thread, LONG LIVE THE OLD REPUBLIC!

Malveck
09-05-2011, 09:00 PM
LoL need a SL update before people come back from PL

Lowlyspy
09-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah we do, also if anyone has a level 21 farmer in PL feel free to add greatspy, he's my ssc farmy dude :)

Yes i guess this kinda belongs in the PL section but i dont care, my thread dang it! :P

Lowlyspy
09-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Heyyyyyy youuuuu guyyyyyyys! Get back in the game, new campaign launched!

Lowlyspy
09-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Hi everyone, just a quick news flash. I have transferred GM-ship of Blackstar Militia over to our co-GM Malveck so i can concentrate on the PL branch of the guild. If you wish to join the guild you can post on here, on our site, or PM mal or the officers ingame. Happy PEWing :)

Lowlyspy
10-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Well it was only a matter of time, Blackstar Militia is dead, inactivity was the assailant of this guild as well. It's been fun but nothing lasts forever.

RIP Blackstar Militia, you will be dearly missed :'(