PDA

View Full Version : Starting glitch

Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas
04-03-2016, 12:11 PM
I decided to start a new character and the starting mission as you May know it's that you must kill a few goblins and follow Gustav , I killed the first mob and picked up the weapon and it is stuck. I can't progress any further and Gustav is still saying "over there pick up that weapon" or what ever it is. As I am playing in an iPad I can't leave it as there isn't a back button to change what email I am using. You are probably saying why don't you just close the app. I did that and the same thing happens. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.

Shelllz
04-03-2016, 12:17 PM
I decided to start a new character and the starting mission as you May know it's that you must kill a few goblins and follow Gustav , I killed the first mob and picked up the weapon and it is stuck. I can't progress any further and Gustav is still saying "over there pick up that weapon" or what ever it is. As I am playing in an iPad I can't leave it as there isn't a back button to change what email I am using. You are probably saying why don't you just close the app. I did that and the same thing happens. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.
Force quit the app and leave it off for about 5-10 min
When u come back after some minutes it will take u back to char. screen.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pvpaholic
04-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Force quit the app and leave it off for about 5-10 min
When u come back after some minutes it will take u back to char. screen.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks rage, much appreciated.
(Sometimes I just don't have the patience lol)