PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legend names

cuard
04-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Ok so I was wondering if I could get a answer on this because I asked someone before and I don't think he understood where I was coming from. BEFORE AL was even out yet you could reserve your name on pl and have it saved in al so no one could take the name. I made a new Al account now and tried to switch the names but it says that they are taken yet I just deleted.... I go back to my other account type in the name boom its not taken *big shocker* so there only reserved to that account. is there anyway I could get some help with this so that the names can be taken off that account?

(posted wrong section)

Iliketolol
04-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Ok so I was wondering if I could get a answer on this because I asked someone before and I don't think he understood where I was coming from. BEFORE AL was even out yet you could reserve your name on pl and have it saved in al so no one could take the name. I made a new Al account now and tried to switch the names but it says that they are taken yet I just deleted.... I go back to my other account type in the name boom its not taken *big shocker* so there only reserved to that account. is there anyway I could get some help with this so that the names can be taken off that account?

(posted wrong section)
That name is linked to that account, unfortunately there is no way you ca use it on your new account..

cuard
04-03-2016, 02:48 PM
That name is linked to that account, unfortunately there is no way you ca use it on your new account..

I know I was more looking for a dev response to see if that type of coding or whatever that makes it nontransferable could be taken off

Iliketolol
04-03-2016, 04:46 PM
I know I was more looking for a dev response to see if that type of coding or whatever that makes it nontransferable could be taken off
Already tried contacting them, its just not possible for them..i have alot of names stuck on my old accounts aswell!