PDA

View Full Version : STS U Listening?? Xp Exploit

nightmaresmoke
04-03-2016, 03:07 PM
I thought any form of glitch,bug and being exploited is against Tos, so what's happening here? Almost every pug i join at summit is using the exploit and if i kill the boss they go berserk will you do something about it sts it's clearly against your own Tos, What's the purpose having a Tos when almost everybody not following the rules written in it and you sts not saying any word about it.

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Dude, StS Aren't working today. They just rebooted the servers. I bet Seoratrek did that. They didn't fix anything yet. We have to wait until monday/tuesday for a real fix. Relax and enjoy lagless gameplay

nightmaresmoke
04-03-2016, 03:13 PM
Dude, StS Aren't working today. They just rebooted the servers. I bet Seoratrek did that. They didn't fix anything yet. We have to wait until monday/tuesday for a real fix. Relax and enjoy lagless gameplay

I know just incase they come to work on monday, at least they will see this right away.

Otahaanak
04-03-2016, 03:19 PM
I normally wouldn't give STS a hard time, but I've been in IT for 17 years, and if something is as FUBAR as the game is right now, no one goes home until it is fixed. Ever.

IGN:
Drizzitty
Cryformana

SouLBlizzard
04-03-2016, 03:25 PM
I know just incase they come to work on monday, at least they will see this right away.

Seo have move and merge few of this xp glitch and lag topic yesterday.The chatbox are also full of people talking about it.Plus you are probably the 20th person who create the same topic.So I don't see how they are not aware of the situation.

Ravintov
04-03-2016, 04:45 PM
against tos? what is it? i think no. its a bug and thats bug from the game :)

lucaskane2480
04-03-2016, 05:57 PM
I thought any form of glitch,bug and being exploited is against Tos, so what's happening here? Almost every pug i join at summit is using the exploit and if i kill the boss they go berserk will you do something about it sts it's clearly against your own Tos, What's the purpose having a Tos when almost everybody not following the rules written in it and you sts not saying any word about it.
I don't understand why people are angry about this "exploit" it's nothing to get a person to level 56 from 46 fast whatsoever, so why do people care so much? You literally gain 100 XP in like 7 Minutes, when a 2-3 minute kt4 run gives around 300.. Even wt4 gives 225 XP every 2 minutes.. All these threads are ridiculous.

Tentenzz
04-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Ahh same thread again -.- I thought making a multiple thread on the same topic is against Tos, so what's happening here? Almost every thread on xp exploit talking about the same thing, asking to do something (ban) to those who use the bug since its clearly against Tos. Just ask sts to fix the bug, why need to ban people over this? Because they offense you? How? Because you work hard for your xp and they're not? Same thing as the deary island bug before, some player get rich without much effort. Should they be banned too? [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

thekragle
04-03-2016, 06:35 PM
This exploit is a ridiculous way to level up but no one should be banned. Anything however that puts a ton of load on the servers and messes with the integrity and stability of the game has to be fixed, so yeah, Sts please fix the exploit if its the cause of the lag.

nightmaresmoke
04-03-2016, 10:58 PM
Ahh same thread again -.- I thought making a multiple thread on the same topic is against Tos, so what's happening here? Almost every thread on xp exploit talking about the same thing, asking to do something (ban) to those who use the bug since its clearly against Tos. Just ask sts to fix the bug, why need to ban people over this? Because they offense you? How? Because you work hard for your xp and they're not? Same thing as the deary island bug before, some player get rich without much effort. Should they be banned too? [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

The only thing i think when reading about your post is that you're also using the exploit ,.. prepare for BAN-Hammer time or at least level revert.

Fredystern
04-04-2016, 02:02 AM
The only thing i think when reading about your post is that you're also using the exploit ,.. prepare for BAN-Hammer time or at least level revert.

Sure, you guys always make own opinion, ban ban ban remove xp that earn, no sts cant do that do you know about thr shuyal xp bug?? My friend was use it and still online till now with lvl 45 same as the last time i saw him, and he now was lvlng on kt now. So what you guys talk about ban was wrong no ban cause thier own bug that was available since the update and not taking someone gold or account away(scam), just look at the possitive side of this like more active in guildchat and not just a silent reader and ignore almost everything that was wrote on gc, i see in mu guild that a silent reader now can ask actively about the game, more knowledge more skill gained from it

Well bad grammer in this post...

Arkiouj
04-04-2016, 02:22 AM
Would like a ban hammer but like others said tbh can't ban 80% of the playerbase. Resetting levels of those who exploited it should be possible though. It really makes a mockery of a new expansion and new cap if everyone is leveling standing in 1 spot afk.

Gotta ask the question though.. do STS even test their own game?

konafez
04-04-2016, 02:42 AM
Yes,yes,yes..ban the people that use this glitch, and ban the people that used the shul glitch, and the deary island glitch

And ban everyone who makes multiple threads on the same topic in the fourum....

Hell just ban everyone..thatil learn um!

Pillowhead
04-04-2016, 03:35 AM
Thread owner, I'm pretty sure that I've seen multiple posts from you about the same topic on other threads. So I'll ask you nicely to stfu and wait.

Aimsax
04-04-2016, 05:30 AM
I agree. StS should look into this and clear out all the bug users (meaning 80% or more of its player database ofc)....

Wtf no, just ban everyone and thats it. No players, no exploits. Plus the game gets 1ping auto and I get to be alone.

Nvm ill get banned too for exploting haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
04-04-2016, 06:54 AM
Yes,yes,yes..ban the people that use this glitch, and ban the people that used the shul glitch, and the deary island glitch

And ban everyone who makes multiple threads on the same topic in the fourum....

Hell just ban everyone..thatil learn um!

Or ban them all and gift them with cake haha

nightmaresmoke
04-04-2016, 06:56 AM
Thread owner, I'm pretty sure that I've seen multiple posts from you about the same topic on other threads. So I'll ask you nicely to stfu and wait.

Dear replier if you don't have anything good to say then make your own thread and STFU also!

runagain
04-04-2016, 07:06 AM
I agree. StS should look into this and clear out all the bug users (meaning 80% or more of its player database ofc)....

Wtf no, just ban everyone and thats it. No players, no exploits. Plus the game gets 1ping auto and I get to be alone.

Nvm ill get banned too for exploting haha

And what then? u want death maps? PvP is alrdy dead so u thing u'll solve problems with banning 80% of game population? Bugs come and bugs go.. sts can't do anything abt those bugs. So better we all wait untill Remiem speaks. Also many used deary island... or Shuyal bug. Anyway this is an old bug just only a few recongnized it at 41 cap. It's ok if ppl use it, it's their own way it's just a bit different. U rather want a lvl 56 account with 300k PvE kills or an Account with 50k PvE kills... u'll see the difference anyway! Just wait!

Aimsax
04-04-2016, 07:10 AM
And what then? u want death maps? PvP is alrdy dead so u thing u'll solve problems with banning 80% of game population? Bugs come and bugs go.. sts can't do anything abt those bugs. So better we all wait untill Remiem speaks. Also many used deary island... or Shuyal bug. Anyway this is an old bug just only a few recongnized it at 41 cap. It's ok if ppl use it, it's their own way it's just a bit different. U rather want a lvl 56 account with 300k PvE kills or an Account with 50k PvE kills... u'll see the difference anyway! Just wait!

Its funny how a joke can go this far...how in the world you pretend StS to ban 80% of its players!?

Ps: anyone who comes with the non-productive thing can go die in a hole. Idgaf about that.

runagain
04-04-2016, 07:12 AM
Its funny how a joke can go this far...how in the world you pretend StS to ban 80% of its players!?

Ps: anyone who comes with the non-productive thing can go die in a hole. Idgaf about that.

Nah not banning everyone.. that would be stupid.. just let those XP users play.. idc tho tbh, but it has the same principe as running like a lvl 15 with lvl 46 in wt4.. U also get an XP boost with that. It could be me but I ain't see difference in that. lolz

Aimsax
04-04-2016, 07:16 AM
Nah not banning everyone.. that would be stupid.. just let those XP users play.. idc tho tbh, but it has the same principe as running like a lvl 15 with lvl 46 in wt4.. U also get an XP boost with that. It could be me but I ain't see difference in that. lolz

If only it didn't cause such a lagged up server I would be totally fine with the problem. But sadly sts cant afford a better one so...lets just ban everyone haha.

runagain
04-04-2016, 07:19 AM
If only it didn't cause such a lagged up server I would be totally fine with the problem. But sadly sts cant afford a better one so...lets just ban everyone haha.

Hahaha, Well you might be true about the lag part, but I think it has nothing to do with the XP bug.. Cuz now my ping is fine and still ppl do the XP thing .-.

Fredystern
04-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Hahaha, Well you might be true about the lag part, but I think it has nothing to do with the XP bug.. Cuz now my ping is fine and still ppl do the XP thing .-.

Agree, nothing was connected with the bug in tindirin, the lag was because the server was going to overload, you guys that dont know how to use the bug like me was wanted them to get ban, well if they all get banned end of AL was near, lots of player was lvlng in there who know when they ban all of them, the only 1 left was a newbie that hasnt entered tindirin, they cant trace anything in AL

Aimsax
04-04-2016, 07:35 AM

My ping is still crazy tho

runagain
04-04-2016, 07:55 AM
Agree, nothing was connected with the bug in tindirin, the lag was because the server was going to overload, you guys that dont know how to use the bug like me was wanted them to get ban, well if they all get banned end of AL was near, lots of player was lvlng in there who know when they ban all of them, the only 1 left was a newbie that hasnt entered tindirin, they cant trace anything in AL
Agree, many people mad cuz they ran so much wt4 or kt4 to be lvl 56 and a few days after release of cap the bug showed up again, ppl started using it afain after a long time. Thats a reason why ppl are upset abt this I think :/.

runagain
04-04-2016, 08:11 AM
My ping is still crazy tho

Try to run some different maps like Brack or Gnomish Mines.. after those my ping decreased and now its pretty good 100-250

Aimsax
04-04-2016, 08:11 AM
Try to run some different maps like Brack or Gnomish Mines.. after those my ping decreased and now its pretty good 100-250

Just did, thanks

Bvtz
04-04-2016, 10:30 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/65a0c3ebb1e5b1ca7dc0b45e7a8f2258.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/4ac6e9c4b3237bbb21b334312f4db2be.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/06eb2824cd11d0b5a92a932b6f0e1615.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/acabe60737a2ed4f05806cde1b084dad.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Pillowhead
04-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Dear replier if you don't have anything good to say then make your own thread and STFU also!

Considering that you're really tryharding on to get everyone banned, you still don't have to make a thread that's almost the same as the other complain threads you've posted on. And if you don't have anything good to say then don't make your own thread 'blink'.

nightmaresmoke
04-04-2016, 10:50 AM
Considering that you're really tryharding on to get everyone banned, you still don't have to make a thread that's almost the same as the other complain threads you've posted on. And if you don't have anything good to say then don't make your own thread 'blink'.

And if u don't also have anything else good to say go make ur own thread.

Iisolah
04-04-2016, 11:03 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/65a0c3ebb1e5b1ca7dc0b45e7a8f2258.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/4ac6e9c4b3237bbb21b334312f4db2be.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/06eb2824cd11d0b5a92a932b6f0e1615.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160404/acabe60737a2ed4f05806cde1b084dad.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

OMG I love you! :D

hastlin
04-04-2016, 11:05 AM
OMG I love you! :D
Go to ban haha

lucaskane2480
04-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Would like a ban hammer but like others said tbh can't ban 80% of the playerbase. Resetting levels of those who exploited it should be possible though. It really makes a mockery of a new expansion and new cap if everyone is leveling standing in 1 spot afk.

Gotta ask the question though.. do STS even test their own game?

Players can level to 56 in 1 day using tombs.. People who are using this exploit are STILL leveling.. Someone has been in there afk for 4 days and is only 52.

Remiem
04-04-2016, 11:19 AM
We're actively working on fixing this now and should have a hotfix out for it later today. Thanks for the reports!