PDA

View Full Version : Amazon app store

TheBirds
07-13-2011, 03:20 PM
I was looking through the amazon android app store and noticed that pocket legends wasn't on there site. And it made me think... If you guys added pocket legends to the Amazon Android App Store, it will help expand the franchise and reach even more people that way. And with android users with gingerbread, it's now possible for us AT&T users to side load and shop on their site's games as an example and many other users from other carriers who had the same issues with side loading before :D.

Samhayne
07-13-2011, 04:29 PM
We've looked at it. There are some concerns with how business is done on the Amazon App Store that have stopped us for now. Here's an article on Gamasutra about it: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/34189/Amazon_Clarifies_Android_App_Store_Terms_IGDA_Says _Concerns_Remain.php

apocketlegend
07-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Does the windows phone have pocketlegends?

Otukura
07-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Does the windows phone have pocketlegends?

No; Thade was talking about that in game, and he said it would take too much to do it, and don't expect it in the near future. A 'whole rewrite' or something.

Roasty
07-13-2011, 10:20 PM
No; Thade was talking about that in game, and he said it would take too much to do it, and don't expect it in the near future. A 'whole rewrite' or something.

Aww darn...now I'm wondering if PL will ever be available on the Blackberry Pad er-whatever :/