PDA

View Full Version : HOW LONG to WAIT

hastlin
04-03-2016, 05:14 PM
Hello STS How long to waiting ur price cause before you said you about consideration in other post

Dont make us hoping. let us know outcome of their deliberation
cause we very hoping about this

Underhull Event LB Winners somehow fate....?

I hope ur respond and understanding😊

Sincerely

LB Underhull Winners

Visiting
04-03-2016, 05:22 PM
If you're talking about Underhull LB prizes, I'm fairly sure the reward of the Underhull event were clearly stated when the event began :)

lucaskane2480
04-03-2016, 06:04 PM
If you're talking about Underhull LB prizes, I'm fairly sure the reward of the Underhull event were clearly stated when the event began :)

I don't think you even read his post.. STS actually said in a post that they will take our suggestions of giving lb players the plat banner into consideration, hence this thread. Lol.

hastlin
04-03-2016, 06:47 PM
3 day already, he said into consideration :(

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Visiting
04-03-2016, 06:59 PM
I don't think you even read his post.. STS actually said in a post that they will take our suggestions of giving lb players the plat banner into consideration, hence this thread. Lol.

With no prior knowledge of this post by STS, how was I supposed to infer that they had said they'd change the existing prize (being immortalized on the LB) to something else?

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Hastlin,

There was no reward for LB runners, and it was clearly said that the banners will be for the community reaching the platinum tier. We asked for the underhul LB rewards on wednesday and Remiem replied on thrusday. She must have replied after their morning meeting. If she brought the idea to the table, it must have been on friday. Right now, the development team is having their weekend break. The best we can do is wait. I expect Remiem to give us feedback next wednesday. If we don't read anything about Underhul banners in her community weekly update, you can ask in her thread, but don't expect much. The event is done and being buried at this exact moment.

Hope this could help everyone.

hastlin
04-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Hastlin,

There was no reward for LB runners, and it was clearly said that the banners will be for the community reaching the platinum tier. We asked for the underhul LB rewards on wednesday and Remiem replied on thrusday. She must have replied after their morning meeting. If she brought the idea to the table, it must have been on friday. Right now, the development team is having their weekend break. The best we can do is wait. I expect Remiem to give us feedback next wednesday. If we don't read anything about Underhul banners in her community weekly update, you can ask in her thread, but don't expect much. The event is done and being buried at this exact moment.

Hope this could help everyone.
Okay thank so much :)

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

lucaskane2480
04-04-2016, 12:04 AM
With no prior knowledge of this post by STS, how was I supposed to infer that they had said they'd change the existing prize (being immortalized on the LB) to something else?

Lol alright..