PDA

View Full Version : The XP expliot

AbsoluteZek
04-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Ok when I got on I saw my friend Doing the expliot glitch.I went onto his map when i saw him and his friends doing the expliot,I accidentally gotten onto the lava pools while going onto the boss and killing it then telling that the expliot is wrong.Have I done something wrong.Have I done an offense of accidently going onto the lava pools. Reply and ty

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Exploiting a bug is a bannable offense. StS didn't ban the Shuyal XP abuse (few weeks ago), but they can choose to ban the people this time. We discourage the use of xp glitch. Level up like everyone in campain maps or tombs. Enjoy the game in another way. Walking on the lava pool isn'twrong, as long as you don't stay there for hours to exploit the bug. Kill boss or leave.

Schnitzel
04-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Rather than using the glitch as a ban-trap,
I'd much rather see that the glitch is patched.

To OP,
no you didn't do anything wrong.

Tentenzz
04-03-2016, 09:01 PM
I think this is your second post on xp exploit.. [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

oekeone
04-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Exploiting a bug is a bannable offense. StS didn't ban the Shuyal XP abuse (few weeks ago), but they can choose to ban the people this time. We discourage the use of xp glitch. Level up like everyone in campain maps or tombs. Enjoy the game in another way. Walking on the lava pool isn'twrong, as long as you don't stay there for hours to exploit the bug. Kill boss or leave.

how is it bannable? I don't see any rule or term in the sts terms

Serancha
04-03-2016, 10:17 PM
It is, but it would mean banning 80% of the player base, so it is unlikely that it would be done. Best option would to be removing the xp gained through the exploit but that would also be a crazy amount of work. Besides it's their responsibility to fix exploits, and the weekend after an expansion release is not one the devs usually disappear on. This is actually the first time there has been no action to remedy this type of problem immediately, regardless of weekend or not.

Disappointing, but considering that it was the only real way to progress given the lag, you can't really blame the players for using it. I personally dislike that kind of thing so am just hoping to get my 7 day elixir replaced so I can level legitimately once things are fixed.

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2016, 10:24 PM
how is it bannable? I don't see any rule or term in the sts terms

They won't write a cute text saying that "xp glitch exploit is ilegal"

Here is a similar post you might want to check...

Actually, exploiting bugs is bannable in the ToS. This is also why the people abusing the trade dupe exploit were banned permanently.

Where do I find this?

PROPRIETARY RIGHTS

All material published on the Spacetime Applications, including, but not limited to text, photographs, video, text, graphics, music, images, animations, audio, text, “applets” incorporated into the software data) sounds, messages, comments, ratings, and other materials on the Spacetime Applications is owned by Spacetime or its licensors and is protected by copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, including under the United States copyright laws and is also subject to the end user license agreement(s) set forth in the particular TOS. Spacetime owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content and a copyright in the Spacetime Applications. Spacetime, Pocket Legends, Clockrocket, Star Legends Dark Legends, Wild Legends and its logos and other marks are trademarks of Spacetime Studios, Inc. and are protected by state and federal laws. All other trademarks appearing on the Spacetime Applications ("Marks") are trademarks of their respective owners. Users are prohibited from using any Marks without the written permission of Spacetime or such third party that may own the Marks. You may not copy, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part, without Spacetime's prior written consent. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Spacetime Applications. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material You may download content for your personal, non-commercial use only as provided in these Terms, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Copying or storing of content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior permission from us or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service

Glitch/Bug Abuse is considered as an exploit. All these offenses are bannable. StS reserves the right to ban or not.

oekeone
04-03-2016, 11:13 PM
They won't write a cute text saying that "xp glitch exploit is ilegal"

Here is a similar post you might want to check...

dam you don't have to bring the whole website.....you should've just got some

codered
04-04-2016, 12:26 AM
Still ppl digging the same spot to get lava shower while they are afk lol,,,

AceSkittle
04-04-2016, 01:08 AM
Welp, I'm not up to that boss, so I'm good :excitement:

KingMartin
04-04-2016, 02:10 AM
I agree with Serancha - I started to play normally on Saturday morning because besides XP I farm jewels and kills in Tindi. But when I see that I can't play with ping 1000-3000 and there's an alternative of parking my toon in Rockhorn and thus using my xp lix, I don't hesitate, sorry. It's a forced exploit for me.