PDA

View Full Version : Mage's Guide To Elite Build

Deathlyreaper
04-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Hey all I just want to share with you guys some of my build on my Mage.

First lets start with the Basic Upgrade: I almost always go full Int since I am a Mage that wants to deal as much dmg as possibly, if u are super squishy I would suggest going maybe 10-20 on Str. No more than that.

Passives: 5/5=Int,Dex,Str,Crit

Skills: Right now I haven't put any on shield because I don't really need it. I have a Nekro and that is all the shield I need because I mostly farm arena (even back then when I used Maridos I still didn't need shield because I can survive in arena with legendaries and arcane ring) and hardly do any hard elite maps. Because I didn't need shield I was able to put the rest in the Damage Passive. I do recommend having it when u do elites unless you have arcane staff and Nekro.

Shield (If u need it): 4/5 without Displacement Wave (a.k.a knock back)

Fireball: 4/5 without the last upgrade (the reason I do this is because I think the last upgrade almost cancel out with the stun upgrade and also I don't think the 25% less chance to hit will do much)

Ice: 4/5 everything except the upgrade that leaves behind an ice path (that's useless)

Light: 3/5 Only the first and third upgrades (some people use the second, but with the map I'm farming right now, I don't need it

Clock: 5/5

Gale: 2/5 I only upgrade the one that gives me the speed boost and makes me dash forward because it is good for km3 and catching up to parties.

That is it for now I will get back to you on Masteries because I am not sure what to put yet. But so far I have done lightning and clock (they fixed it). Gale is really good too I put 1 point on that mastery and it works wonders on eliminating the duffs planning to put another one if I use it often. My guess is that when new elites come fire will be replaced by gale.

Thanks Deathlyreaper

Intous
04-04-2016, 03:28 AM
Even with Nekro, my mage can't survive without shield.
I only remove shield on tombs, shield is necessary for Elite maps.

Intous
04-04-2016, 05:46 AM
I agree with you, however I was talking generally, you don't always find a fully synced party.

Intous
04-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Lawl I'm a newbie.
Started during 2015 Elondrian event cooldown XD.
@OP if you can I'm sure everyone would appreciate if you add more information on Masteries, I know they suck ...

Akazani
04-05-2016, 12:51 AM
Sorc shield is NOT necessary in elites, but is required if you run with low damage or noobs. I usually run elite rengol with two rogues, tank, and sorc and never needed shield for the last 9 months farming elites for my glintstone set.

Drwings
05-24-2016, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the help :)