PDA

View Full Version : Watchers Tombs Nostalgia.

Eriel Delgado
04-03-2016, 10:59 PM
I couldn't help to notice the changes on watcher tombs mobs cut, is this part to promote people to level up pets using platinum? I understand many player used to use watcher tombs for other malicious purposes but for many generations this place has been the best to level up and meet up great people. If these changes are permanent let us know for future level caps.

nightmaresmoke
04-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Ahhh yes the wt4 days miss the good times and friends and g-mates who i've played at wt4 xp farming when every new expansions arrives..
But thanks to cheater lb macro,bots etc.. users wt4 was nerfed bcoz of them exploiting it, what they did will affect future AL players they will never know what was wt4 back then..

hastlin
04-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Miss wt4 before :(

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Zylx
04-03-2016, 11:44 PM
I believe the mob count was nerfed for bandwidth purposes and server stabilization. Well....

lucaskane2480
04-03-2016, 11:53 PM
I couldn't help to notice the changes on watcher tombs mobs cut, is this part to promote people to level up pets using platinum? I understand many player used to use watcher tombs for other malicious purposes but for many generations this place has been the best to level up and meet up great people. If these changes are permanent let us know for future level caps. to be honest, if you calculate how many mobs you kill each run its not bad at all.. Before update I would get around 250-260 kills (killing all rooms) now you get 220-230 (killing all rooms as wells) so it's not a HUGE loss.. But I'd like any suggestions on better places to farm pve.

konafez
04-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Wt4 use to be my favorite map....

.....now not so much

AceSkittle
04-04-2016, 01:11 AM
So.. Watchers tomb is no longer best way to earn xp? :hopelessness:

Who am I to complain, I'm just a level 22 :P
Now how am I supposed to grind D:

wangkj
04-04-2016, 01:58 AM
So.. Watchers tomb is no longer best way to earn xp? :hopelessness:

Who am I to complain, I'm just a level 22 :P
Now how am I supposed to grind D:

When I was lv 22 I didn't even know about wt4 just do kraken and nodr maps and u will level up in no time