PDA

View Full Version : [IDEAS] AA and Happiness

Dragoonclaws
04-04-2016, 09:29 AM
So I was thinking about some new Arcane Abilities and Happiness bonus that some new upcoming pets could grant us.

AA: Breaking the Ice: Ignore armor of all enemies for 10 seconds in 8m range (in PvE) / reduce armor of all enemies in 8m range by 25% (in PvP) [the visual effect would be an icy crack on the ground and everyone on that crack gets his armor ignored/reduced]

AA: Beurk: Enemies in a 5m range miss 75% of their attacks and dodge is ignored (in PvE) / Enemies in a 5m range get their screen splashed with green goo for 5 seconds and Ally skill dodge buff increased by 25% (in PvP) [the visual effect would be enemies splashed with green goo on them (and not green goo on the ground like slobber/Nilbog)]

AA: 3rd degree burn: Enemies in a 6m range receives increasing DoT (max damage is scaled by the pet's level). Lasts for 10 seconds.

Happiness bonus: Reduce charge speed by 0,3 seconds (any skill would take 0,3 seconds less to charge and cooldown

Happiness bonus: 15% ability dodge (in PvE) / 15% skill dodge (in PvP)

I will be posting more ideas.

Jazzi
04-04-2016, 10:53 AM
I don't think Dodge reduction will be helpful in PvP since we can only Dodge normal attack and pet attack in PvP. Not skills. Better will be something like 25% chance to Dodge skills.

Yes, you are completely right. Don't forget that dragoon never really had any game knowledge and most of his posts are uneducated guesses at best, based on presumptions and full of conjecture ;)

Dragoonclaws
04-04-2016, 05:32 PM
Yes, you are completely right. Don't forget that dragoon never really had any game knowledge and most of his posts are uneducated guesses at best, based on presumptions and full of conjecture ;)

Thanks for the reminder. Would you please share the link to the following book: Arlor for dummies.

That's why we share ideas and we have discussions on forums -.-

Jazzi
04-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the reminder. Would you please share the link to the following book: Arlor for dummies.

That's why we share ideas and we have discussions on forums -.-

There is no such book unfortunately and from what I have seen in the game in my almost 2 years, most people wouldn't bother reading it anyway ;). Either way you don't have to be snide.

As for you kind Sir, the problem is that many new players get misled by your bling bling bars and presume your statements are true and come from a old and experienced player. Then they spread the wrong info to other players, who might or might not speak English... Eventually we got a chain of false info spreading thanks to you :) Either way it is really is better for everyone if you just reduce your comments to only things that are confirmed or if not please state that you are not sure. Don't put incorrect info out there, as if it were a fact :D

Thank you for your kind consideration

Dragoonclaws
04-04-2016, 07:21 PM
There is no such book unfortunately and from what I have seen in the game in my almost 2 years, most people wouldn't bother reading it anyway ;). Either way you don't have to be snide.

As for you kind Sir, the problem is that many new players get misled by your bling bling bars and presume your statements are true and come from a old and experienced player. Then they spread the wrong info to other players, who might or might not speak English... Eventually we got a chain of false info spreading thanks to you :) Either way it is really is better for everyone if you just reduce your comments to only things that are confirmed or if not please state that you are not sure. Don't put incorrect info out there, as if it were a fact :D

Thank you for your kind consideration

Oh we all do mistakes. Besides, I "officially" started playing this game at 41 cap (after Nekro's release). You got bling bling bars too my dear. When I write something wrong, correct me :) I take critiques positively and I like to learn like everyone.

Jazzi
04-04-2016, 11:39 PM
Oh we all do mistakes. Besides, I "officially" started playing this game at 41 cap (after Nekro's release). You got bling bling bars too my dear. When I write something wrong, correct me :) I take critiques positively and I like to learn like everyone.

Yes, to err is human. Nobody can deny that. As I said it is about the representation, not about the actual mistake. Either way good luck.

Cutieeeee
04-09-2016, 01:26 AM

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk