PDA

View Full Version : been a week and non complained yet.guess non noticed ARCANE SWORD PROC doesnt do dama

( DAMAGE )
04-04-2016, 10:06 AM
been a week and none complained yet.guess none noticed ARCANE SWORD PROC doesnt do damaga in any pvp map...ctf..tdm nor duel....
is it a bug or a secret sneaky nerf which makes no sense.....

Veenihiv
04-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Arc sword proc don't do dmg??

What ? R u drunk ?

Fredystern
04-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Seriously? I just try it zzzz my enemy proc it and i follow the lava lol got burn >.<

( DAMAGE )
04-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Arc sword proc don't do dmg??

What ? R u drunk ?

dont have to be cheap with ur cheap reply.... and no im not drunk
proc isnt doing damage in pvp

( DAMAGE )
04-04-2016, 10:34 AM
Seriously? I just try it zzzz my enemy proc it and i follow the lava lol got burn >.<

just tested it in ctf,tdm and duel......no damage

Veenihiv
04-04-2016, 10:38 AM
I don't know what U r saying is true or not .... Cause I don't Use a War.

But when I get pulled into that pool and I don't have nekro it's KO for me and I'm pretty sure it's Instant KO for all the squishy ones.

I'm sorry if my first comment meant offensive

#peace

Fredystern
04-04-2016, 10:39 AM
just tested it in ctf,tdm and duel......no damage

The sword proc damaged me on ctf, i dont know in duel and tdm :/

( DAMAGE )
04-04-2016, 10:42 AM
The sword proc damaged me on ctf, i dont know in duel and tdm :/

whats ur ign ill show u now

( DAMAGE )
04-04-2016, 10:44 AM
I don't know what U r saying is true or not .... Cause I don't Use a War.

But when I get pulled into that pool and I don't have nekro it's KO for me and I'm pretty sure it's Instant KO for all the squishy ones.

I'm sorry if my first comment meant offensive

#peace

np mate all good
but i tested it and got the same reaction from everyone but when i showed all believed

Fredystern
04-04-2016, 10:46 AM
whats ur ign ill show u now

Ur ign? I dont like sharing my ign

Anyway i cant log in into my AL stucked at authenticating

Maxzero
04-04-2016, 10:57 AM
Yup..
its proc is not dealing damage at all.. just tested it in duel

( DAMAGE )
04-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Yup..
its proc is not dealing damage at all.. just tested it in duel

i tested it in duel ctf and tdm...its broken

Redjellydonut
04-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Im i checked a couple min ago and that thing does op dmg... Still

Lawpvp
04-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Guess we just need a few weeks of this to compensate for how long the sword was bugged and ignored stun immunity rules. No more 4 tank clashes

( DAMAGE )
04-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Guess we just need a few weeks of this to compensate for how long the sword was bugged and ignored stun immunity rules. No more 4 tank clashes

its been atleast a week actually...the problem with pvp wasnt just proc but id say its the glintstone bonus that made stacking tanks insane thats all
and sword has to be fixed coz the proc isnt doing nothing

Cons
04-04-2016, 05:07 PM
That proc gets me all the time... Tanks proc their Arcane Sword, Use axe throw, and baaam, auto dead :/

Aimsax
04-04-2016, 06:09 PM
been a week and none complained yet.guess none noticed ARCANE SWORD PROC doesnt do damaga in any pvp map...ctf..tdm nor duel....
is it a bug or a secret sneaky nerf which makes no sense.....

I think the problem is only with you...I recently had a clash and proc lava killed me at least twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imback Al
04-04-2016, 06:13 PM
It actually doesn't, I tested.

( DAMAGE )
04-05-2016, 08:55 AM
I think the problem is only with you...I recently had a clash and proc lava killed me at least twice.

no dude it doesnt try it if u got a tank friend with an arcane sword let him proc and go walk on it :)

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Damage. How about you ask a tank with arcane sword to make fire pools and you walk on them. Show that it doesnt do damage...

Respect this conditon: you must be blue team and the fire must be from red team, or vice versa.

Aimsax
04-05-2016, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=Aimsax;2435719]I think the problem is only with you...I recently had a clash and proc lava killed me at least twice.

Edit: misspost at forum 6/4/2016

Aimsax
04-05-2016, 09:16 AM
no dude it doesnt try it if u got a tank friend with an arcane sword let him proc and go walk on it :)

I tested it with a friend in pvp, it does the same damage.

Btw im a she :)

Arcane Ziix
04-05-2016, 09:23 AM
I tested the proc multiple times yesterday and it has absolutely no use in PvP other than adding damage to the player. It doesn't stun and it certainly doesn't do any damage. What you are talking about isn't the proc killing you, it is the axe bleed skill mastery.

I think this is either a nerf which happened because of the dps crying so much or it was a mistake.

Someone please look into it because making a proc useless in PvP hasn't been done to any other weapon. It should be the same for the sword.

Remiem
04-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the reports. We'll get QA to check this out and verify.

( DAMAGE )
04-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Damage. How about you ask a tank with arcane sword to make fire pools and you walk on them. Show that it doesnt do damage...

Respect this conditon: you must be blue team and the fire must be from red team, or vice versa.

wow how many people did u have to ask to come with such an idea???
i bet ur the most clever from where ever u are........

( DAMAGE )
04-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Lava does damage. I tested in brack elite yesterday after seeing this thread. Just fyi. It didn't do a lot so maybe it was nerfed

it works perfectly in pve only
but not in any pvp map tdm,ctf nor duel

Fredystern
04-05-2016, 10:41 AM
it works perfectly in pve only
but not in any pvp map tdm,ctf nor duel

I see sometimes work sometimes not work? We dont know :/

Lolifee
04-05-2016, 11:57 AM
hes right. i tested it just now in duel, nothing happend

Crackerzseven
04-14-2016, 01:20 AM
It's been weeks and nothing has been done..please fix the proc in PvP.. Again why are warrs the only class where our arcane weapons proc doesn't work..

Bmwmsix
04-14-2016, 03:55 AM
It's been weeks and nothing has been done..please fix the proc in PvP.. Again why are warrs the only class where our arcane weapons proc doesn't work..Because the force is strong with rogues.... Young tankadan.. :victorious: