PDA

View Full Version : Why are people so mean?

Aerodude
04-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Well just a short story that happened when i entered pvp i killed this guy and his guild just starts ganging me and **** like ugh im just a nub without arcane and like those arcane people ganging me lol xD i was using malison that time and i was killing some of those arcane peeps so please dont be very mean just be nice and like charge at me 1 at a time lol

Yohan Blank
04-04-2016, 11:19 AM
ofc its there guildmate and ofc they will pick the noobie one thats how boosting works just leave or you might boost them and keep ganging you

Att
04-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Well just a short story that happened when i entered pvp i killed this guy and his guild just starts ganging me and **** like ugh im just a nub without arcane and like those arcane people ganging me lol xD i was using malison that time and i was killing some of those arcane peeps so please dont be very mean just be nice and like charge at me 1 at a time lol

Ignore the no lifers and rage kids lol

Ydqm
04-04-2016, 12:21 PM

Ofc you'd get ganged in pvp with malison.

Pillowhead
04-04-2016, 12:39 PM
People in pvp don't take you seriously unless you have arcanes. They just look at you as a free kill. Sad but true

True.. Money wins in PvP

nightmaresmoke
04-04-2016, 12:56 PM

Gangers are weaklings simple except in clashes.

Ssneakykills
04-04-2016, 02:06 PM
pvp in a nutshell

Fyrce
04-04-2016, 03:04 PM
humans 101

/char

Seoratrek
04-04-2016, 03:28 PM
If you notice anyone being rude you can add them to your ignore list and let our support team know by emailing support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. Competition and rivalry are fine as long as it isn't abusive. Feel free to message me if you have any particular concerns. Thanks!